Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North (879 Views)

Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds / More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:

Sure banker cool
Because that's important for obi to win

1 Like

Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by Period007(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:

The Fulani never sent any herdsmen to kill anyone. The killer herdsmen/bandits were terrorists, and many of their victims include Fulanis. Neither did Buhari.

This is very different from IPOB/ESN/UGM that deliberately targeted and killed scores of northerners in the East, launched a radio station with the main objective of spreading hate speech, misinformation, propaganda against Nigeria/Nigerians especially the Hausa Fulani and Yoruba (whose super votes you’re now seeking) and was used as a tool to mobilize and implement attacks on them such as during End SARS.

Finally the North and East have different political bargaining strengths so your whataboutism is misplaced and dead on arrival. All political fingers are not equal.

N.B I’m only responding for the sake of other readers because I’m quite aware you’re IPOB’s chief online propagandists and disinformation agent on Nairaland so don’t expect any further responses.
We all know your tribes are slaves to the fulanis.
They can kill and maim you all they want and you will still worship them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by gidgiddy: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:

The Fulani never sent any herdsmen to kill anyone. The killer herdsmen/bandits were terrorists, and many of their victims include Fulanis. Neither did Buhari.

This is very different from IPOB/ESN/UGM that deliberately targeted and killed scores of northerners in the East, launched a radio station with the main objective of spreading hate speech, misinformation, propaganda against Nigeria/Nigerians especially the Hausa Fulani and Yoruba (whose super votes you’re now seeking) and was used as a tool to mobilize and implement attacks on them such as during End SARS.

Finally the North and East have different political bargaining strengths so your whataboutism is misplaced and dead on arrival. All political fingers are not equal.

N.B I’m only responding for the sake of other readers because I’m quite aware you’re IPOB’s chief online propagandists and disinformation agent on Nairaland so don’t expect any further responses.

Oh I see, Fulani herdsmen that are killing people all over Nigeria, burning down communities, raping women, should not really affect the chances of a Fulani man like Buhari being elected twice because it is not Buhari or the Fulani that sent herdsmen

But the unknown gunman should affect the chance of an Igbo man to be President for what reason? Did the Igbo nation or Obi send them?

IPOB has denied being involved in violence and nobody has shown any proof, beyond baseless accusations, that they are

The double standard and hypocrisy in Nigeria is too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by techWriter3: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Stale
Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by Zionmdde: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:

Just need to state the baselessness of this dishonest thread. Bear with me cool
U will continue crying. I have advised u, if u develop cardiac arrest because of obi, u will die kpata kpata in hold up before they take u to yaba

1 Like

Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by ObiCertificate: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

U will continue crying. I have advised u, if u develop cardiac arrest because of obi, u will die kpata kpata in hold up before they take u to yaba

But why are you the one crying?
Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by VERDA: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:

Rest. You are incompetent to deceive anyone.

Which Yoruba leaders aside the usual suspects like Afenifere and SW PDP? Does Tinubu support Amotekun? Sanwo Olu? Fayemi? Osibanjo? Who? Lol.

Obi is not against IPOB and that’s a fact. I have personally seen videos of him defending them. His supporters are also hate speech spewing ipob supporters. No shortcut for ESN to Aso Rock.

You are a very ignorant fellow and don't know you are, was it not the southwest governors that formed Amotekun??, Whick kind shameless people be this for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by Nogen: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:

You wish.

Pandora is going nowhere cool

As seen on Gistloversgram

Continuation: Hello tueh tueh , there are lot of atrocities committed by Amoda, a lot and if NDLEA really wants to work I have given them names of the people to look into , E money is the frontman for Amoda cartel, E money also have boys he trained, Abu Abel is in charge of how Loud circulates, mercy Johnson husband , prince is also one stronghold in the drug empire to be looked into, then Amoda their boss, if @ndlea_nigeria really want to work , now there is a saying that says , omo ti eya ba bi, eya loma jor(Seyi Tinubu is Amoda right hand Man, he is not his only son but I think his favorite son , If you have been following our story , Seyi is the son of the air hostess turned probably prophetess that Amoda impreganated those days , so it’s not Remi that gave birth to Seyi but they hide it from the public even to the extent of denying the lady to stand as the groom’s mum on Seyi’s wedding day , the mother was represented by Remi Tinubu.

Seyi Tinubu is also one of the major player in the drug field and apart from being involved in the business he is also a great user and lure girls to take it, they have several apartment they use for their orgies parties , mostly on the island , lot of una favorite is on this table , then Eniola Badmus pimps for him , he also have a love-vendor that supplies him non Nigerian ladies, Then Seyi has been running girls life with coke, even u no Dey do cocaine and you are there for 2sum and orgies party , you must sniff and he sabi threaten girls. There is one girl her name is Lara good fashion stylist that have worked with several celebrities, till she was introduced to Seyi for 2sum, they signed consent forms and all and was asked to sniff coke,the girls will be made to go naked and they make a video of them while Seyi will be sniffing to get to his maximum, before having sex with both or one of them, but he records the girls them having s.ex and you will be aware as you have ur consent form signed and all was stated there,Now lara got so addicted to coke that she stopped going for her already paid jobs, she was always seen with seyi at any of their orgies organized , a lot of people can confirm that she is still owing them , she le

1 Like

Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by Benki003(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Op @obicertificate let's bet 100k each that ur candidate no go win election
Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by Salvador1: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:

The certificate itself is highly questionable for glaring reasons and was likely released to divert attention from his 3rd class.

Obi cannot get northern votes. If Igbo’s knew they needed Northern votes, they would have behaved better in the last 7 years.

No shortcut for IPOB to Aso Rock.
what's wrong if certificate is issued on Saturday.
Was it not Saturdays them dey do convocation or are u trying to be unfortunate in life just because u are against Obi
Re: The good deeds of Peter Obi in the North by Perfectbeing(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
ObiCertificate:
Any good gestures of Obi are overtaken by the aggressive, insultive, toxic and provocative behavior of his ipob-sympathetic followers who burnt bridges, spewed hate-speech and spoke derogatorily against Northerners especially Hausa Fulani for the last 7 years, and continue to do so.
The Igbos really don't know what they put their hands into when they were calling Nigeria a zoo, insulting other tribes and supporting the destruction of Nigeria.
When campaign starts proper, expect to see videos of when Nnamdi Kanu was insulting the Hausas, calling them senseless and saying the one Igbo man is worth more than 500 Hausa men. The worse part is that there were more the 200 Igbos in that video hailing Kanu as he was dishing out his insults.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULL LIST: INEC Releases Names Of Governorship Candidates For 2023 Election / Tinubu, The Emperor Of Yorubaland / Extra: Atiku Suffers Gaffe, Says ‘vote For A… I Mean Pdp’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.