Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Do Muslims Pray For China To Take Over The World And For America To Fall? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Muslims Pray For China To Take Over The World And For America To Fall? (848 Views)

What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For China To Take Over The World And For America To Fall? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Your fingers have been very fast on the keys. lol what happened? You can't run now. You better come out and let us keep this going. You have suddenly disappeared now that you are faced with the shocking fact. You have been bragging to have seen it all. I warned you. You just saw something even more shocking now. You have ran away like your other brother calling himself antichrist.

I warned you that you cannot defend Islam. You think it is about intimidation? Not for me, Sir. I have been in and out. I know where it hurts.

You have to come back here and we can keep on going.

He just saw something bigger that his entire faith. He never knew who he was calling a prophet. I did not post anything other than islamic sources. I have been on the quran. By the time I start with the hadith, it will no longer be beheading. They have blocked me from posting anything. They control this platform
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For China To Take Over The World And For America To Fall? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lukuluku69:

For find out what Islam do to gay people if caught When you do come back here and let us know.
You cannot run now. come back and explain to me why you guys did not do to mohammed what you do to gays today? If Jesus had done this, what would you Muslims have said?

This is supposed to be the prophet, the gold standard. The one that allah chose.

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For China To Take Over The World And For America To Fall? by IMAliyu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Is there some survey data on who the Muslim majority want taking over the world that informs this postulation of yours'?
If so I'm sure you don't mind me asking for your source.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For China To Take Over The World And For America To Fall? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:21am On Sep 24, 2022
I was told in the majlis in Saudi Arabia. They were teaching about the US and the Jews. They ended it by saying, "just wait, China is coming very soon".

I am surprised that you do not know this. Everyone in the Arab region knows this. Are you in harmony with them?
IMAliyu:

Is there some survey data on who the Muslim majority want taking over the world that informs this postulation of yours'?
If so I'm sure you don't mind me asking for your source.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For China To Take Over The World And For America To Fall? by IMAliyu(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I was told in the majlis in Saudi Arabia. They were teaching about the US and the Jews. They ended it by saying, "just wait, China is coming very soon".

I am surprised that you do not know this. Everyone in the Arab region knows this. Are you in harmony with them?
Muslims tend to be ultraconservative, which leads to a tendency towards autocratic beliefs.

Authoritarians tend to side with other authoritarian countries, China and Saudi Arabia fall under that.
And they view the liberalism (from the west, America) as the source of moral degeneracy that's corrupting people and society.

At least that's what I think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / ! This Is Your Month Of Distinguishing: / Keep The Sabbath Day Holy: Btw When Is The Sabbath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.