Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Man Bolanle Arrested In The US For killing His Bestie Michael Essien - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Bolanle Arrested In The US For killing His Bestie Michael Essien (2092 Views)

Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Bolanle Arrested In The US For killing His Bestie Michael Essien by Arinze624: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jus negodu ndị mmadụ.
Bayi ki lo cere?
Olun.
Allah ki yayi.
Re: Nigerian Man Bolanle Arrested In The US For killing His Bestie Michael Essien by liveyourlife007(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sayelabola:

Was B. N, on ment at the time? grin
So he was arrested for real?.
I thought he was shooting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Bolanle Arrested In The US For killing His Bestie Michael Essien by TheEndless: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Antivirus92:
no mention of his ethnic group?
if this guy were to be an Igbo guy, God knows what page this thread would have been in and the type of insult and hatred that will be oozing out of here....
First off, the idiots that run this forum will push it to front page… And then the tribal BATstards will pounce like flies pouncing on shit angry
Re: Nigerian Man Bolanle Arrested In The US For killing His Bestie Michael Essien by Sayelabola(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2022
liveyourlife007:

So he was arrested for real?.
I thought he was shooting

I saw the photos...Bolanle Ninalowo made it public himself by posting it on IG....sure, it should be a shooting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officer's 16yrs Old Son Used His Gun To Kill 1student And 3teachers(Video / Mom Slashes Baby's Throat With Razor Blade! / Bode George Jailed For 28yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.