Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi (703 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Joe Igbokwe is the South East leader with the highest political position today.... Go and verify!

Peter Obi is a 3rd Class graduate of philosophy who through his supporters, recently tried to pass off a fake UNN certificate and forged NYSC credentials.

Peter Obi copied Ojukwu's cowardice by running from PDP primaries. Compare that to the courage of Bola Ahmed Tinubu who was opposed by the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman and defeated them all. We need a President with courage. If Peter Obi can run away at the first sign of trouble like Ojukwu fled to Abidjan, what assurance do we have that he wouldn't run from Aso Rock in Abuja when Boko Haram threatens to attack Borno State 5 hours away?

If Peter is the best candidate that our region has to present.... Nigeria might refuse to grant us independence till year 5050.

It is known that the ultimate aim of Peter obi is to drop out for Atiku's PDP. But this is a setback for our region. We should desist from presenting cowards or dullards.

Joe Igbokwe who is the greatest Igbo politician alive now could have been a better choice.

From a concerned citizen of Alaigbo.

Mazi Chibuzor Iheanacho, Eze Ndigbo of Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2022
cool

Ladies & gentlemen.... I am here to conduct a census on the number of grown men that will cry like babies this weekend.

I just forwarded the message as discussed... attack the message not the messenger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Anigreat: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2022
shocked

Can you calm down and type please, why soaking everywhere with your painful tears of agony . If there's anything I love about Obi Candidacy,it gives idiots endless pains and wailing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by michelz: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Seun, you see why it is important to include psychological and IQ evaluation as conditions for registering on this forum?

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Joe Igbokwe is the South East leader with the highest political position today.... Go and verify!

Peter Obi is a 3rd Class graduate of philosophy who through his supporters, recently tried to pass off a fake UNN certificate and forged NYSC credentials.

Peter Obi copied Ojukwu's cowardice by running from PDP primaries. Compare that to the courage of Bola Ahmed Tinubu who was opposed by the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman and defeated them all. We need a President with courage. If Peter Obi can run away at the first sign of trouble like Ojukwu fled to Abidjan, what assurance do we have that he wouldn't run from Aso Rock in Abuja when Boko Haram threatens to attack Borno State 5 hours away?

If Peter is the best candidate that our region has to present.... Nigeria might refuse to grant us independence till year 5050.

It is known that the ultimate aim of Peter obi is to drop out for Atiku's PDP. But this is a setback for our region. We should desist from presenting cowards or dullards.

Joe Igbokwe who is the greatest Igbo politician alive now could have been a better choice.

Hmmmm while you raised some good points the fact is generally he isn't liked due to his blunt and undiplomatic manner of speech. If you look at it factually he talks like Wike. This is the same reason APC couldn't feild him as their candidate. No party would have. While it's ones right to speak whatever one feels , diplomacy is a fact learned by the wise. Unfortunately Joe Igbokwe and Nyeson Wike didn't learn this early enough
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Can you calm down and type please, why soaking everywhere with your painful tears of agony . If there's anything I love about Obi Candidacy,it gives idiots endless pains and wailing.

michelz:
Seun, you see why it is important to include psychological and IQ evaluation as conditions for registering on this forum?

Nightwolf1:

This retarrded Tinubu bot is back again with another brand of madness this early morning.. grin

I love those tears. They taste salty and hot. Cry more.

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Period007(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2022
All these propaganda and lies will not stop anyone from voting Peter Obi.
You guys are making him more popular, now he's known in the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:
G

Happy crying in advance.
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Nightwolf1: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

This retarrded Tinubu bot is back again with another brand of madness this early morning.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin

That's why Joe Igbokwe was appointed commissioner for gutter. Flood don takeover....
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin if an old member of touts and agberos Union of nairaland branch does this what will the newly recruited touts do. Why are you taking the job of the newly recruited touts. Beside where is the chief zombie aka his darling daddy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Nightwolf1: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

grin grin This is how it goes. Your chi is bowing down already as mark of defeat grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hmmmm while you raised some good points the fact is generally he isn't liked due to his blunt and undiplomatic manner of speech. If you look at it factually he talks like Wike. This is the same reason APC couldn't feild him as their candidate. No party would have. While it's ones right to speak whatever one feels , diplomacy is a fact learned by the wise. Unfortunately Joe Igbokwe and Nyeson Wike didn't learn this early enough

Good balanced opinion.

I want the best for our people. We can't present dullards and expect respect.

Peter Obi is so daft that he messed up the " green energy " question.... terribly.

I respect intellectuals like the late Okadigbo... South East could have presented Joe Igbokwe.

Yes Igbokwe is blunt but 100x times more intelligent than Obi.
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by realstars: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Ibokwe's only business is in the gutter. And that is his destiny.
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Good balanced opinion.

Peter Obi is so daft that he messed up the " green energy " question.... terribly.

I respect intellectuals like the late Okadigbo... South East could have presented Joe Igbokwe.

I smile when I see people talk about academic qualifications. Let me ask you would you rather work for a capable boss or a handsome boss ? A capable boss would make sure the company grows and achieves it's targets hence your job is secured and you would probably get promoted and improved wages.
A goodlook or handsome boss has all the right academic qualifications yet is just not able to deliver.

One thing about Obi is everytime one listens to him you just have this feeling of hope. Everyone I meet says the samething, neither Atiku nor Tinubu has these trait . If it was by best academic qualifications GEJ would have been the best President since 1999 and Chief Obasanjo the worst but alas the reverse is the reality. Chief Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo is the greatest president we have had since 1999 his academic qualifications is the least of all our leaders since save for buhari.

I am a thief class graduate myself but I have an MBA from the UK multiple certifications in risk and project management plus an outstanding career muktinatuinally . It's not the best graduates that make the best leaders usually it's those with low results that always go on to do best ask university lecturers they will tell you.

One thing people don't get is that hope has no price tag. People are unhappy frustrated and lost hope until Obi stood to run. When he fiets came out I rejected him. my friends constantly remind me this grin I rejected him because he ran with Atiku as VP in the past. Do you know when I believed him? When he jumped party , he went from a known solid rich party where he would have gotten all the financial backing to do everything easily to an unknown broke party.

This told me two things

1. He had conviction, meaning he was sure he wanted to change Nigeria. Because only a mad man would go to such an obscure unknown party , even I wouldn't go to labour party .

2. He showed guts and determination. It took huge balls and guts to leave a billionaire party like PDP and go to labour party ... Even Tinubu and Atiku wouldn't dare that. That told me all I needed to know. I called up madam of southwest region PDP and told her bluntly I won't be working for Atiku this time around .

Obi showed me what someone who really wants to fix things looks like. I didn't know what that looked like since anymore since OBJ left office until I saw Obi.
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I smile when I see people talk about academic qualifications. Let me ask you would you rather work for a capable boss or a handsome boss ? A capable boss would make sure the company grows and achieves it's targets hence your job is secured and you would probably get promoted and improved wages.
A goodlook or handsome boss has all the right academic qualifications yet is just not able to deliver.

One thing about Obi is everytime one listens to him you just have this feeling of hope. Everyone I meet says the samething, neither Atiku nor Tinubu has these trait . If it was by best academic qualifications GEJ would have been the best President since 1999 and Chief Obasanjo the worst but alas the reverse is the reality. Chief Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo is the greatest president we have had since 1999 his academic qualifications is the least of all our leaders since save for buhari.

I am a thief class graduate myself but I have an MBA from the UK multiple certifications in risk and project management plus an outstanding career muktinatuinally . It's not the best graduates that make the best leaders usually it's those with low results that always go on to do best ask university lecturers they will tell you.

One thing people don't get is that hope has no price tag. People are unhappy frustrated and lost hope until Obi stood to run. When he fiets came out I rejected him. my friends constantly remind me this grin I rejected him because he ran with Atiku as VP in the past. Do you know when I believed him? When he jumped party , he went from a known solid rich party where he would have gotten all the financial backing to do everything easily to an unknown broke party.

This told me two things

1. He had conviction, meaning he was sure he wanted to change Nigeria. Because only a mad man would go to such an obscure unknown party , even I wouldn't go to labour party .

2. He showed guts and determination. It took huge balls and guts to leave a billionaire party like PDP and go to labour party ... Even Tinubu and Atiku wouldn't dare that. That told me all I needed to know. I called up madam of southwest region PDP and told her bluntly I won't be working for Atiku this time around .

Obi showed me what someone who really wants to fix things looks like. I didn't know what that looked like since anymore since OBJ left office until I saw Obi.

Good one. You troll me so I will also troll you for being an olodo. grin 3rd Class will love 3rd Class dullard grin

Now, on a serious note. Peter Obi leaving PDP isn't a courageous move. It was being a coward that fled before the 1st bullet of battle. That's a trait we don't want in a President. I supported Bola Tinubu for the APC ticket. See all the daunting hurdles he faced... yet he prevailed.

If Peter Obi had seen President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman infront of him.... he would have fled. He even ran away at far less odds. That's 100% fact we both know.

And who do we blame when South East delegates refused to vote for their own people ? How could Ogbonnaya Onu get zero votes after all the tears.... Okorocha et al.? Okay, APC na almajiri amala ewedu party. What of PDP that the SE slavishly voted since 1999? Even at the expense of Ojukwu, the leader ?
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Good one. You troll me so I will also troll you for being an olodo. grin 3rd Class will love 3rd Class dullard grin

Now, on a serious note. Peter Obi leaving PDP isn't a courageous move. It was being a coward that fled before the 1st bullet of battle. That's a trait we don't want in a President. I supported Bola Tinubu for the APC ticket. See all the daunting hurdles he faced... yet he prevailed.

If Peter Obi had seen President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman infront of him.... he would have fled. He even ran away at far less odds. That's 100% fact we both know.

And who do we blame when South East delegates refused to vote for their own people ? How could Ogbonnaya Onu get zero votes after all the tears.... Okorocha et al.? Okay, APC na almajiri amala ewedu party. What of PDP that the SE slavishly voted since 1999? Even at the expense of Ojukwu, the leader ?

You need to understand what courage looks like. Let me ask you, if you are given the option to come up with an MA / aJV for a string of retail businesses in an emerging market like Nigeria and given an option to work with one of three consultants
1. Goldman Sachs
2. Ernst and young
3. Chuwkudi and Yomi

Then typically 99.9% of the world would work with number 1 or 2 but when you start work with let's say number 1 you realize that they refused to honour part of an earlier stated clause in the work contract . Let me tell you 99.9 % of people would remain there. It is easier and more comfortable. It's ignorant to say leaving number 1 or 2 and going to an unknown broke option 3 is cowardice. Brother Google what the word cowardice means. ..
Doing an internship under a behemoth like Asiwaju of Lagos the APC contestant would guarantee one huge allowances and comfort. Accomodation would likely be nothing and a car would come eventually . Then when the young graduate notices staying here would not give him or her the needed exposure and decides to leave and do the internship with Nigerian institute of medical research. A poorly funded structureless and no comfort place and you have the guts to call that cowardice? Now I know you are just trolling .. grin

The southeast delegates liek Aisha yesufu said in her video have never supported anyone who doesn't dance to their tune. Same thing in other regions why? Because of corruption. Look let me break this down. Picture of a conglomerate like glo was run by only ex cult members. Then suddenly 3 applicants are contesting for the job of CEO... 2 are cultists 1 is a none cult member and an ivy League school graduate... I can bet you everytime the last one would loose one on even getting a single nod. ..

This is the reality we want to change. For too long iliterates, cultists , criminals who are unfit for anything have been the one running the affairs of this nation since OBJ stepped down. This has been our biggest failure.

It's time we take this nation abck and hand it to the educated camlass again. You can see this change going in in the states gradually. Eventually it would get to senate too.
.we need only capable hands. No more of criminal iliterate politicians handing over our positions to their cukt members and killer sad reward for loyalty.

Look at the pipeline security situation. A cirmunak securing our pipelines?! How did we get to this situation my brother we have to stop it now before is too late.

Obi is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You need to understand what courage looks like. Let me ask you, if you are given the option to come up with an MA / aJV for a string of retail businesses in an emerging market like Nigeria and given an option to work with one of three consultants
1. Goldman Sachs
2. Ernst and young
3. Chuwkudi and Yomi

Then typically 99.9% of the world would work with number 1 or 2 but when you start work with let's say number 1 you realize that they refused to honour part of an earlier stated clause in the work contract . Let me tell you 99.9 % of people would remain there. It is easier and more comfortable. It's ignorant to say leaving number 1 or 2 and going to an unknown broke option 3 is cowardice. Brother Google what the word cowardice means. ..
Doing an internship under a behemoth like Asiwaju of Lagos the APC contestant would guarantee one huge allowances and comfort. Accomodation would likely be nothing and a car would come eventually . Then when the young graduate notices staying here would not give him or her the needed exposure and decides to leave and do the internship with Nigerian institute of medical research. A poorly funded structureless and no comfort place and you have the guts to call that cowardice? Now I know you are just trolling .. grin

The southeast delegates liek Aisha yesufu said in her video have never supported anyone who doesn't dance to their tune. Same thing in other regions why? Because of corruption. Look let me break this down. Picture of a conglomerate like glo was run by only ex cult members. Then suddenly 3 applicants are contesting for the job of CEO... 2 are cultists 1 is a none cult member and an ivy League school graduate... I can bet you everytime the last one would loose one on even getting a single nod. ..

This is the reality we want to change. For too long iliterates, cultists , criminals who are unfit for anything have been the one running the affairs of this nation since OBJ stepped down. This has been our biggest failure.

It's time we take this nation abck and hand it to the educated camlass again. You can see this change going in in the states gradually. Eventually it would get to senate too.
.we need only capable hands. No more of criminal iliterate politicians handing over our positions to their cukt members and killer sad reward for loyalty.

Look at the pipeline security situation. A cirmunak securing our pipelines?! How did we get to this situation my brother we have to stop it now before is too late.

Obi is the way to go

See.... now that we are having a more serious debate will state some hard facts.

I love Nigeria with all my heart. I am more patriotic than the average citizen, modestly speaking.

I supported Buhari over GEJ because the latter had lost the plot and Nigeria was on the verge of collapse. I was earning in Naira just at the end of GEJs rule. Buhari came in and at the start of his rule, my earnings became foreign currency. My earnings quickly tripled and even quintupled because of Buhari's failure in economics. Not saying this to boast but thats exactly what happened. But I am still objective enough to know that Buhari is a TOTAL FAILURE despite adding to my pocket.

Because I had engagements with some political bigwigs in the North in 2019, I kept asking them why Northerners were supporting Buhari in 2019. It was obvious the man had failed and was out of ideas. I was bluntly told that the North don't trust Atiku and they will still prefer to vote Buhari again. Despite being naturally APC inclined, despite supporting APC in 2015, I was objective enough to know Atiku would have improved Nigeria in 2019 because it was a new person... New ideas. The GEJ excuse and Saraki Senate President excuse that Buhari had been touting had worn thin.

Finally if you ask my thoughts on 2023. Nigerians claimed to vote for Mr Integrity- Buhari under whose regime corruption has flourished and he pardoned 2 convict Governors. Now Mr Integrity didnt work out. Let's try " the battle of the crooks" Tinubu and Atiku have bad reputations for fiscal accumulation a.k.a embezzlements alias thievery. But they have the requisite agbero nature to deal with Nigerians who also love to behave like ruffians. Either man will win and though Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either man will definitely be better than Buhari.

Northerners wouldn't vote for Obi...that's the fact. He wouldn't win a single state there. So how can he be President?
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by michelz: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Tears for what?
No be you again?
Tomorrow now, you'd change monicker and start begging all over the forum after electing a bad leader. That one na your stock in trade.
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2022
michelz:

Tears for what?
No be you again?
Tomorrow now, you'd change monicker and start begging all over the forum after electing a bad leader. That one na your stock in trade.

I love those tears. Need you to fill me a bucket. grin

Don't even mind exporting them. My favourite "towncrier".... let's do business grin

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Mazi Chibuzor Iheanacho, Eze Ndigbo of Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.

Quite remarkable for the same Nigerians who never even saw the WAEC of Buhari claimed to have but went on to elect him
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by michelz: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

See.... now that we are having a more serious debate will state some hard facts.

I love Nigeria with all my heart. I am more patriotic than the average citizen, modestly speaking.

I supported Buhari over GEJ because the latter had lost the plot and Nigeria was on the verge of collapse. I was earning in Naira just at the end of GEJs rule. Buhari came in and at the start of his rule, my earnings became foreign currency. My earnings quickly tripled and even quintupled because of Buhari's failure in economics. Not saying this to boast but thats exactly what happened. But I am still objective enough to know that Buhari is a TOTAL FAILURE despite adding to my pocket.

Because I had engagements with some political bigwigs in the North in 2019, I kept asking them why Northerners were supporting Buhari in 2019. It was obvious the man had failed and was out of ideas. I was bluntly told that the North don't trust Atiku and they will still prefer to vote Buhari again. Despite being naturally APC inclined, despite supporting APC in 2015, I was objective enough to know Atiku would have improved Nigeria in 2019 because it was a new person... New ideas. The GEJ excuse and Saraki Senate President excuse that Buhari had been touting had worn thin.

Finally if you ask my thoughts on 2023. Nigerians claimed to vote for Mr Integrity- Buhari under whose regime corruption has flourished and he pardoned 2 convict Governors. Now Mr Integrity didnt work out. Let's try " the battle of the crooks" Tinubu and Atiku have bad reputations for fiscal accumulation a.k.a embezzlements alias thievery. But they have the requisite agbero nature to deal with Nigerians who also love to behave like ruffians. Either man will win and though Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either man will definitely be better than Buhari.

Northerners wouldn't vote for Obi...that's the fact. He wouldn't win a single state there. So how can he be President?
Just look at someone's reason for supporting a candidate after admitting that the one he supported before was a huge mistake...
Seun, what do you say about that IQ evaluation I told you about?
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Good balanced opinion.

Olodo!
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2022
michelz:

Just look at someone's reason for supporting a candidate after admitting that the one he supported before was a huge mistake...
Seun, what do you say about that IQ evaluation I told you about?

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Rapuru14:

Olodo!

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2022
True talk. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2022
O yeah?? I guess that’s why Lagos State had him cleaning their gutters, kikikiki!! grin
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2022
The average agbado urchin including their master is a useless tribal bigot. Go and verify cool
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Kingozymandias(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Good points and congratulations on your doing well under buhari government. To be honest I experienced similar in this government. My level upgraded drastically..since 2019 all well and good.

I am glad we are on the same page as regards the triviality of academic qualifications otherwise we would both be single the praises of the ineffectual you know what known as GEJ.

Alas today we are witnessing and unprecedented paradigm shift 8n the Nigerian elections landscape as never witnessed 8n our time.

For the first time the people are sensinh their power . The power to actually decide. Let me say something particularly unpopular here. I love Buhari. For one thing and one thing only , he is clearly taking steps to ensure the elections are free and fair.

Your assertion on Obi chances in the north though greatly exaggerated in line with the propaganda known in west media but I will address that later.

Firstly if you peruse my profile you would see I was a staunch Atiku supporter on this forum .. so I don't merely pay lip service to things I speak deliberately.

Secondly why do you think buhari didn't outrightly use the might of incumbency to ensure Tinubu succeeds him? You know as well as I do... Buhari doesn't want Tinubu there and no clearer indication of that than the electoral reforms which are taking age er pitch suddenly..

Lastly about Atiku again your assertion is exaggerated but I will address that later.

Why do I say Obi will win? Buhari irrespective of what you think is not a dishonest man. He wanted someone from the southeast to succeed him , I tell you this on privileged information do with it what you see fit.

Now Tinubu's emergence wasn't part of Buhari plan at all and despite Buhari's attempts.to convince Asiwaju on the need to allow the Southeast have their own turn as gentleman's agreement indicated Asiwaju proceeded to insinuate certain things which Buhari had no choice but to stand aloof. Have you noticed Buhari loyal southern cabinet and unusually silent and standing aloafish in this whole debacle?
I won't say more than this.
What you are witnessing is cabals infighting. Certain groups are unhappy with Tinubu's emergence while others are neutral . Now the ruling party is caught between a rock and a hard place.

To borrow the words of Aisha yesufu " it is as if destiny is just clearing the path for Obi"

The person I would have seen as a strong challenger to Obi is Atiku but , my brother in the North he isn't trusted because of his liberalism that's all , it has nothing to do with Corruption allegations as the south assume. Atiku is seen as a YORuBA Muslim that's just it.

Now to say oBi won't win any state in the North is pure comedy grin I thank you for this I had a good belly laugh and spilled my coffee now. You owe me for dry cleaning grin

Anyways let me state this , power brokers are meeting and this is it. Obi will sweep the north central. I will back this with a gentleman's bet if you would indulge me . Let's say a substantial amount like N500,000? I can openly send my share to seun and you do the same of mynd44. I am not one to banter aimlessly. Obi will sweep the north central , southsouth and southeast. In the north east he will get minimal.voyes enoug hnfor 25% in the northwest he would get more .
Obi will win next year , on this we can place another bet of a similar modest amount of your choosing.
Re: Ndigbo leader - Joe Igbokwe Was A Better Candidate Than Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2022
If this is true then Tinubu should step down for Igbokwe.

Atiku is coming

(1) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Make The Mistake Of Voting Killers – Jonathan Charges Nigerians / Nine Year's Ago Peter Obi Demolished Labour Party Billboards In Awka / What Becomes Of Wike If Atiku Should Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.