Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" (74527 Views)

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by ZiggyHimself(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2011
Wizkid is at it again. This time he was spotted in a beach with his "new girlfriend". So? Its not as if this is a new thing for the male specie. So the young man likes to change women every now and then, that's no big deal. If you haven't been with another girl before, cast the first comment. lol.

But on a more serious note, Wizkid calm down kwanu, we sabi say only you na bad guys. But no be say you must friend all the nwababy for lasgidi.
From my point of view they both look like a pair in this picture. Everything na to-match, from the orange shirt, to the wrist watch even the boxer shorts. The only thing different is Wizkid's "Three Blind Mice" sunshades. Finally, is it just me or does something about this babe remind you of Tonto Dike Ok I think its her HANDS. Am just joking oh

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/naija-gossip/769-picture-of-wizkid-and-his-qnew-girlfriendq

Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by londoner: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2011
She is the model/ video girl who she played the teacher in "holla at your boy" vid.

She is also the girl on the motorbike with Tuface in the Yori Yori remix.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Kunbee: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
Na uche be dat na undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by airmark(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2011
@ kunbee, u meant Kalu Uche, Eagles player. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Pweety4me(f): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2011
Well even if they were an item, they suit and who gives a?NOBODY!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by bioye(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2011
I won't be surprised if this was a video shoot for one of Wizkid's songs.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Kunbee: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
airmark:

@ kunbee, u meant Kalu Uche, Eagles player. grin grin grin

Nooo na u talk am o grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
Na small boy
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Goldieluks: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2011
worwor tomboy.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by 9ja4eva: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

worwor tomboy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Honeycity(f): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
that girl also appeared in his latest video-pakurumo
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by razznaija(f): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
This news has been on the internet for a while now.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by FriendMark(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
londoner: She is the model/ video girl who she played the teacher in "holla at your boy" vid.

Dude you're awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by lepasharon(f): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
looks like a dude!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Exuberant: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
[quote author=londoner]She is the model/ video girl who she played the teacher in "holla at your boy" vid.

She is also the girl on the motorbike with Tuface in the Yori Yori remix.na lie abeg
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2012
^^^ Actually that's the truth.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Oppy1: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
cheesy sebi dis na obiora wey dey live 4 second street, u no sabi am ni?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Akposkool(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2012
She is kinda masculine cus there is a lot of muscles on her.maybe she is his physical trainer.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by tellwsdom: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
HATERZZZZZ, whether na small boy or not.....He's living his life; same way you haterz are living urs...Please keep yua faces bright wink wink
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by SlyIg(f): 3:37am On Sep 25, 2012
bioye: I won't be surprised if this was a video shoot for one of Wizkid's songs.
You make sense my bros! Thats our journamebor for you.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Adaukusu(f): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2012
The girl in the picture is Uche Odoh one of the contestant for Amestel malta box office, she is also a Model, she has featured in most of wizkid shoots and point of correction she is very beautiful
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by fiftynaira(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
Goldieluks: worwor tomboy.
jealousy @ its peak 'you wish you were the girl'...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
londoner: She is the model/ video girl who she played the teacher in "holla at your boy" vid.

The girl dey look like MAN and she resemble de guy no be small grin shocked cool
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by londoner: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2012
I dont think she's ugly or manly looking....maybe its just that Nigerians need markers to recognise the difference between a man and a women.......lol

Uche and Wiz, seem like friends............

I think she is pretty......and fab for being able to rock a low cut and still be sexy...u go girl!! She should smile a bit more tho.

Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
pretty girl,whizkid is getting fat
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by patholaw: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2012
Shez not d gurl wit 2face in yori yori rmx oh. D gurl wit 2face in yori yori rmx is madu. She lives in my lane.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by londoner: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
patholaw: Shez not d gurl wit 2face in yori yori rmx oh. D gurl wit 2face in yori yori rmx is madu. She lives in my lane.

She IS the girl in Yori Yori......she is well known in Vids.

She had been in many Wiz Kid Vids, H man and yori yori REMIX........on the back of Tufaces bike.

Go and check it my friend.......lol
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by easiest(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
how are sure say na him girl friend be that?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" by missyroxxy: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
shocked
Kunbee: Na uche be dat na undecided
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.