Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother (45831 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Atllanta: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
you still dae carry village people play
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by HarlequinLekex: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
SaLongs1:
worse is happenineg in 9ja right now as we speak
gist me
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2022
How would you kill a woman that burned you and gave birth to you? That's madness now
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Nasir123(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This is why you should bring her to the shrine and not try to do it yourself. Tired of talking abeg.

grin grin
U dey mad o! Lol!
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by SaLongs1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
gist me
You should ask MrCover aka if I am lying

1 Like

Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
And they'd still be pampering him in jail.

No be JUJU be that?

Sociopathic elements like this useless boy should be hanged. This is a deterrent notice enough for others with such intents. Kolo go clear for them head by force ..
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by HarlequinLekex: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
SaLongs1:
You should ask MrCover aka if I am lying
I understand, only God and Mr cover knows where he dey get all those badnews from

2 Likes

Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Thinkingfast: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
If my figures are correct this young man was born in 1998 started acting at 9 years of age. No mention of his father in this case. A child actor from a broken home. See the effects of baby mama syndrome.

Drugs with dark Internet equates a lost child.

He was just lost. Sad
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
“Star actor” wey I never hear of until today? Mscheew.
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Tegabadguy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin them dey follow you
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Boyooosa(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
baralatie:

It is called weed

Oh, thanks
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by terrafella(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hendrixxx and Pells thugging for the gram, who is the puz$y?
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Pells: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
terrafella:
Hendrixxx and Pells thugging for the gram, who is the puz$y?
Thot you really dont want tha smoke
Stay outta it
You might get hurt real bad nigga
On God lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by GoodIsGod: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
The day she gave birth to the demon she must have been joyous.
If someone told her "this baby will be the one to kill you, she would be mad and curse the person.

U see am?

May God not allow you to give birth to your killer.
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Spandau: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Thats christianity for you

You are an infidel. Nothing more. He is a Christian because he is bearing a Caucasian name? Do you idiots ever realize that Christianity started from the Middle East? Do you ever realize that being an European or American doesn't mean you are a Christian? Where was it stated in Jesus Christ 's teachings that you can kill? Christians are those who follow the teachings of Christ same way Islamic terrorists are those who follow the teachings of Mohammed. You better go and use your medication so you can start reasoning well.
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by dexmond: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
There is something in the milk that white people drink that makes them psychopathic as they grow up...

I have never heard of a sick person that was so sick in the head that he donated his fortune to help the poor or to further research on healthcare, etc... It is always killing that is their default setting!

Makes me conclude that destruction is the normal default setting of the human mind, give a 5 month's old baby a doll and it would hit the doll repeatedly on the ground till it shatters....

There is a lot of witchcraft operation in the West. The west is steep in occultism and they dont hide it. Unlike here, if someone knows you are occultic, people will start running away from you.

If you enter the guys room, you might see satanic drawings, books, magic portion etc. That is why they are behaving like people who do not have brains.
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Originalwafi: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by NaijaCover(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I understand, only God and Mr cover knows where he dey get all those badnews from

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop Boss.
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by iamsolasoul(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make hay when the sun shines so when it’s winter time you can stand proudly with your harvest. These are the things my grandparents taught me most of these people have a fixation on always getting what they want. If I don’t have I go into my stash. Never expect other people to deal with your problems it’s just mercy and kindness we all need in life. He killed her and was gonna kill many killers we are not responsible for your frustration in this world.

God bless and receive his poor mum. Mothers we appreciate you.
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Tellwhat: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
booblacain:

Honestly, I wonder about this a lot too. I listen to a lot of crime podcast on spotify and the kinds of stories I hear there makes me wonder if they are even humans to begin with or they are some sort of being that fell down to earth from another galaxy. From the reason they kill to the severity at which they kill. It is mind buggling.
They're more brutal than Africans

And they have many serial killers
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Tellwhat: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

Can those people really be called "whites"? As far as I am concerned, they are reptiles and savages - calling them "white" connotes inherent good in them...

And we are africans not "blacks" - i hate that term "black"
cheesy cheesy I think this is smart thinking

We can't always let them label us. Besides non of them look like colour white
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by jameyjaggs: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Talk about it pikin
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mrklemo:

Funny dude... Shortty wanna be a thug
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Last nigga dissed me, he dropped nigga
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by christistruth01: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
There is something in the milk that white people drink that makes them psychopathic as they grow up...

I have never heard of a sick person that was so sick in the head that he donated his fortune to help the poor or to further research on healthcare, etc... It is always killing that is their default setting!

Makes me conclude that destruction is the normal default setting of the human mind, give a 5 month's old baby a doll and it would hit the doll repeatedly on the ground till it shatters....

Some Nigerians use their Mother's for Rituals usually to get Rich Quick
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Mrklemo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Last nigga dissed me, he dropped nigga
Hahaha... My nigga
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pells:

My eyes on ya,
Watch ya back
smiley
just say you want smoke and we gon come where you stay
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by booblacain(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tellwhat:

They're more brutal than Africans

And they have many serial killers

True
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by adeeyarhabdulla: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PVSAK6CoE

Guys do you know the historical reason behind Manchester Derby

Who do you think will win this coming Derby between the two Manchesters
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by wiseone28: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
BABANGBALI:
How would you kill a woman that burned you and gave birth to you? That's madness now
Born not burned
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by ezeudo97817: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Transfer him to ikoyi prison for training Parents these days are no longer safe What a generation Indomie generation in Nigeria be warned Transfer him to ikoyi prison for training Parents these days are no longer safe What a generation Indomie generation in Nigeria be warned ...
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by BABANGBALI: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
wiseone28:
Born not burned
both of them are correct, one is American English, while the other one is British English, I chose to use the American English
Re: Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother by wiseone28: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
BABANGBALI:
both of them are correct, one is American English, while the other one is British English, I chose to use the American English
Oh we learn everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.