Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? (569 Views)

Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Back To Secondary School Definitions / London Based Nairalander Excited About Going To Watch Chelsea Next Home Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by Clinksguru: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, please i need insights on this issue.
I keep having this dream of me still attending this secondary school, despite the fact that I left the school about school 11 years ago. The thing is i didn't even finished from that particular school. I left it after jss 2 and completed my secondary education in another school. (graduated secondary school 2015)

The weird thing is that instead of having dreams about the school i finished from, i kept having dreams about going back to the one i left in jss 2, eleven years ago.
These dreams are so constant now that i feel it's not normal again. I have been getting them for years now.

I did some online research and found out it's linked to spiritual issues. I read that people who get this type of dream tend to have serious setbacks and drawbacks in life. How true is this? Is there anyone who experiences this same problem? I'm so worried.

Admin Lalasticlala please and please help push this.
Re: Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by MatrixReloaded: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2022
First of all in jss2 you probably have peers that you have developed acquaintance with right from jss1 or a teacher that once told u its impossible for u to finish ur college, hence need for you to revisit most of them in this current time. Then again su h dream does not describe the fact of setback because you have finished ur secondary school and have ur Olevel result.
Re: Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by odinaccess: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Pray against any form of setback. Serious setback .

1 Like

Re: Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by HarlequinLekex: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2022
This is serious ooo
Re: Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Eleyin gidigan!
Hmm
This one is strong
Re: Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by budaatum: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2022
If you convince yourself spiritual issues are giving you serious setbacks and drawbacks in your dreams, you will bring those serious setbacks and drawbacks out of your dreams and into your life.

Go get a good book on the influence of dreams to see how instead of claiming it's spiritual!
Re: Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Not good. Setbacks could last a decade. But you may come out stronger. I advice you work on personal development. The storm may come, get something handy to push you forward after.
Re: Help! Why Do I Keep Dreaming About Going Back to Secondary School? by AmancalledGod: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is a serious setback bro

(1) (Reply)

What Technology-related Skills Can You Contribute To A School District? / Mo Ti De ! / Moderator Why Locking My Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.