Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Make A Beautiful Woman DESIRE YOU Even If You're Short & Broke! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make A Beautiful Woman DESIRE YOU Even If You're Short & Broke! (149 Views)

I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow / How A Beautiful 300 Level Student Changed My Life / If You're Looking For An Online Money Saving Platform Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Beautiful Woman DESIRE YOU Even If You're Short & Broke! by TheJoePE(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2022
What a world cry

If you're short, broke or unattractive and beautiful women hardly notice you! embarassed

Gather here let's cry and discuss on how to make any beautiful woman INSTANTLY desire/want you even if you're short, broke or unattractive!

Meanwhile tongue

SEPTEMBER TRADE & WIN PROMO IS ALMOST OVER!

Sell your PayPal funds to Us this month to win amazing prices cool cool

• Trade a total of $2,500 or more in the month of September and win a branded shirt, cap and sport bottle.

• Trade a total of $5,000 or more in the month of September and win a branded shirt and laptop backpack �

• Trade a total of $10,000 or more in the month of September and win a laptop backpack and 20% discount of your local flight tickets �
For more information ℹ️
Click https:///PayPalTradeAndWinPromo

Or message me on WhatsApp via the number on my signature.

Re: How To Make A Beautiful Woman DESIRE YOU Even If You're Short & Broke! by TheJoePE(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Omoö so no short, broke or unattractive people on Nairaland cry issokay

Well I'm still active and buying PayPal funds at the best rates ever! grin

We had a winner of the Trade & Win promo today! no day wait for screenshot everytime before you believe, some people dey edit screenshot óo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake? / What Is Doodly Software? Is Doodly Good Software – Reviews 2022 / How To Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Without Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.