Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu (487 Views)

Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by EndsarsReloaded: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Hey, wait a minute. Don't get me wrong please. I understand that Tinubu is old, I know he is corrupt, greedy, covetous, and desperate. These are bad attributes my Christian faith abhors. However, I have decided to drum support for him in the North.

I pray Tinubu is not abandoned and disgraced by the same Northern governors that set him up in the first place. They brainwashed Tinubu to go for a Muslim-Muslim ticket with one hand and used the other hand to support Atiku in clinching PDP ticket. Their plan was to present to Nigerians, particularly the South/Christians the proverbial choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Here was their calculation: If Southerners/Christians insist that power must return South, then they will have to drink the Muslim-Muslim ticket poison. If they see it as too bad, too insultive or insensitive, then another Northern muslim fulani replaces another Northern Muslim fulani. Either way you look at this scenario, it makes absolutely no sense and is indeed wicked.

However, as the saying goes, man proposes but God disposes. They never envisaged that God will raise Peter Obi from the blues and gave him the wisdom, understanding and courage to create and sustain a third force that destroyed the evil plans of those that don't want Nigeria to progress.

So, yes, I have decided to campaign and hope that Tinubu will do well in the North, particularly NW to dilute Atiku's vote there. The only reason that would make Atiku to win NW overwhelmingly is if the same Northern governors that told Tinubu the prerequisite for him to have their support is to go for Muslim-Muslim ticket decides to do a Tambuwal on him. However, even the likes of Ganduje, El Rufai and the others now understand the dangers ahead should they try that.

The "anarchy" Wike is causing already because of the "Northern" betrayal is still with us. Another of such brazen act will effectively divide Nigeria into a North and South (parts of NC included) territories. Look at those backing Wike, they're from SS, SE, SW and Christian parts of NC. This will definitely happen should Atiku win the election due to Tinubu's "betrayal".

So, let's support Tinubu in the NORTH WEST, and also hope he can bring some of his record loot to help in this regard.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by EndsarsReloaded: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Please Vote for Tinubu in the North West.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by budaatum: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded, please know that I am abandoning you.

Sorry.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by Qtrpst4: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
With what will you use to campaign for tifnubu and APC in the north?
Who do you think suffered the ineptitude of buhari more in this country, Igbos?
Who is a host to three of the four deadliest terrorist in the world? The south?

Please go ahead to campaign for tifnubu, my own be say whenever hem wan share money, abeg let me know, I wan chop hem money

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by EndsarsReloaded: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Qtrpst4:
With what will you use to campaign for tifnubu and APC in the north?
Who do you think suffered the ineptitude of buhari more in this country, Igbos?
Who is a host to three of the four deadliest terrorist in the world? The south?

Please go ahead to campaign for tifnubu, my own be say whenever hem wan share money, abeg let me know, I wan chop hem money

Please read the article first na. Don't prove those that said if you want to hide anything from a black man, put it inside a book.

Read to understand why I'm "supporting" Tinubu.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by EndsarsReloaded: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
budaatum:
EndsarsReloaded, please know that I am abandoning you.

Sorry.

Why? Because I leaked the classified memo grin grin grin?
Re: Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by budaatum: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Why? Because I leaked the classified memo grin grin grin?

No. Because you talked rubbish.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu by BATified2023: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Hey, wait a minute. Don't get me wrong please. I understand that Tinubu is old, I know he is corrupt, greedy, covetous, and desperate. These are bad attributes my Christian faith abhors. However, I have decided to drum support for him in the North.

I pray Tinubu is not abandoned and disgraced by the same Northern governors that set him up in the first place. They brainwashed Tinubu to go for a Muslim-Muslim ticket with one hand and used the other hand to support Atiku in clinching PDP ticket. Their plan was to present to Nigerians, particularly the South/Christians the proverbial choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Here was their calculation: If Southerners/Christians insist that power must return South, then they will have to drink the Muslim-Muslim ticket poison. If they see it as too bad, too insultive or insensitive, then another Northern muslim fulani replaces another Northern Muslim fulani. Either way you look at this scenario, it makes absolutely no sense and is indeed wicked.

However, as the saying goes, man proposes but God disposes. They never envisaged that God will raise Peter Obi from the blues and gave him the wisdom, understanding and courage to create and sustain a third force that destroyed the evil plans of those that don't want Nigeria to progress.

So, yes, I have decided to campaign and hope that Tinubu will do well in the North, particularly NW to dilute Atiku's vote there. The only reason that would make Atiku to win NW overwhelmingly is if the same Northern governors that told Tinubu the prerequisite for him to have their support is to go for Muslim-Muslim ticket decides to do a Tambuwal on him. However, even the likes of Ganduje, El Rufai and the others now understand the dangers ahead should they try that.

The "anarchy" Wike is causing already because of the "Northern" betrayal is still with us. Another of such brazen act will effectively divide Nigeria into a North and South (parts of NC included) territories. Look at those backing Wike, they're from SS, SE, SW and Christian parts of NC. This will definitely happen should Atiku win the election due to Tinubu's "betrayal".

So, let's support Tinubu in the NORTH WEST, and also hope he can bring some of his record loot to help in this regard.
emeka Welldone

(1) (Reply)

Photos: APC Paying Recruiting People For Tinubu One Million Man March In Abuja / Osun LG: PDP Reacts To Impeachment Threat Against Adeleke / Channels Live: Ajuri Ngalele On Channels Talking Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.