Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations (382 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Tinubu’s Economic Policies Not Living Up To Expectation – Financial Times / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Bonavi: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu reportedly has in his payrols, tens of thousands of internet and social media agents recruited to launder his image The major reason is to win over the nigerian youths who are practically living in social media
One would have thought that Tinubu would be having a very high rating with all these recruited agents marketing him to this targetted population but unfortunately he is sitting in a distant third in all the online polls conducted even the ones among the southwesterners

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Nobody can win against the people. It is very clear that Nigerians are for Peter Obi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu should
Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by aylagos(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2022
grin Lol I don’t think you people understand politics at all….when the campaign start now you will see the real Jagaban and forget all these initial gra gra from Biafra pikin. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by MadeInTokyo: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin grin
U can't market an unmarketable bad product

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Zonefree(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2022
To market failure is one of the hardest jobs on earth. I pity Agbado urchins. They're going through alot.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by ThAGodFaThEr4: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu has nothing to offer us therefore we Yoruba youths have rejected him and his miserable urchins.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by babyfaceafrica: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Campaign never start, why your blood dey rush

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Bonavi: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2022
aylagos:
grin Lol I don’t think you people understand politics at all….when the campaign start now you will see the real Jagaban and forget all these initial gra gra from Biafra pikin. grin
and we saw the real Jagaban in the Osun election which is reportedly his home state

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Conner44: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Ever since Peter Obi released his certificates they have all been in rampage. Lying upandan and trying to force us to acknowledge their deceit.

I pity them. They have nothing to use in campaigning for their candidate and the worse thing is that they keep on losing followers daily with their divisive tactics.

See one of them above saying that when campaigning starts we will see the real Lagos jagaban undecided as if it’s the fake iragbiji one we have been witnessing ever since grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by PlayerMeji: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2022
That's where you are wrong!

Unless you want me to believe that Peter Obi paid you to sit online and create distracting posts on his behalf then I would come out and tell you how much Tinubu paid me to have his back online.

Rumor dies in the house of an intelligent person! There is no amount of rumormongering that can change a lot of us and our hearts.

I am Christian, by the way!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Bonavi: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
That's where you are wrong!

Unless you want me to believe that Peter Obi paid you to sit online and create distracting posts on his behalf then I would come out and tell you how much Tinubu paid me to have his back online.

Rumor dies in the house of an intelligent person! There is no amount of rumormongering that can change a lot of us and our hearts.

I am Christian, by the way!
making no sense bro

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by AdamuKD: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Moh247: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Obsession with Tinubu.... IPOB having panic attack

Nna you people should come and negotiate,
Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Opintiwa: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Moh247:
Obsession with Tinubu.... IPOB having panic attack

Nna you people should come and negotiate,

Oga corn warrior.

Do your job well money is involved, no work no pay

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by toneroforever(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu was defeated right there in his home state of Osun in the recent governorship election. He represents everything wrong with Nigeria right now just like his party & we are eager to get rid of them.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
aylagos:
Thats the excuse from urchins,it's next week,don't worry
Re: Tinubu Media Crews Not Living Up to Expectations by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara: Bandits Now More Powerful Than Government – Modi / What Advantage Does Yusuf Buhari Of SDP Have As The Vice Presidential Candidate? / 2023: Apprehension In Pdp’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.