Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti (208 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida / Nigerian Lawmakers, Police, Judges Most Corrupt, Says TI, N’assembly Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by Parachoko: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu late Thursday met with some Christian clerics under the aegis of the Pentecostal Bishops Forum of Northern Nigeria.

He told the clerics that he is better positioned to enhance the fortunes of the country than any of his rivals.

According to him, his choice of a Muslim running mate was beyond religion and other sentiments but based on a conviction for service.

Shedding light on his plans, Tinubu said, “How will Nigeria develop? How do we banish hunger? How do we improve the insecurity and how do we eliminate killing one another, and shedding blood on innocent citizens? That is what we must take to the office and not our religion.

“My intention is clear. Not in religiosity. My intention is to develop this country, to bring prosperity to our country and I have better qualifications, better track record, better exposure, better vision than any of my mates.”

On the choice of his running mate, Tinubu said; “When the shortlisted names came, I looked at the characters on the list, their backgrounds and everything and here is somebody (Kashim Shettima) who is so brilliant, so committed, who, during the crisis in Borno protected Christians.”

He then urged Nigerians to shun religious sentiments, saying; “Let us develop intellectual inclusiveness to build an understanding on which way Nigeria.”

In his comment, the Chairman of Pentecostal Bishops Forum of Northern Nigeria, Archbishop John Praise said; “We are not committed to endorsing anybody, but you should ask your conscience and from what you have heard and from the explanations, he (Tinubu) has given to us, to make your own judgment of who will better rule and handle the country.”

A chieftain of the party, Senator Grace Bent from Adamawa State expressed optimism that Tinubu’s victory will usher in a new dawn for the body of Christ in the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-ive-better-qualifications-track-record-exposure-than-my-rivals-says-tinubu/
Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by Zonefree(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2022
See butterfly calling itself bird undecided

In a sane environment, Tinubu should be in old people's home receiving care and treatment.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Nice to hear
Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by PlayerMeji: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022
BAT, we know!
Dont bother yourself telling them about it...
Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by BurialGround: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Somebody should tell this SLEEPING BAT that he needs urgent pipe fixing, this front and back leakages is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by lhordspy: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Is it not obvious?? Why is Asiwaju wasting his time stating what even the blind could see.

Can anyone alive compare a first class degree holder in a prestigious university like Chicago university.

TO

A third class 'let me just allow my people go'
certificate possess by flat-head fabler who managed to scale school by luck and little extra change combine.
Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by Kagd10: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Words on the Mable.
Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by AdamuKD: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Useless grandpa

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by Anigreat: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2022
shocked

Yes I agree totally with you Tinubu, nobody matches the track record of agberos you littered everywhere in lagos , looting, lying, and drug deal. For the first time I am forced to agree with you Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Better Qualifications, Track Record, Exposure Than My Rivals, Says Ti by PresidObi: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Check the picture below to view the next president of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Told Me At My Residence That Ayu Must Go- WIKE / What I Discussed With Obasanjo – Obi / Insecurity: Anambra Sacks Tricycle, Shuttle Bus Unions, Ban Touts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.