Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South (16066 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 / Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by blamingthedevil: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
“Look at APC where all the governors said that we are one and we must ensure that the party’s ticket goes to the South and that’s what they did.”

- Nyesom Wike

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1573258797384187907

Wike commended the northern APC governors on their position to zone the presidential ticket to the South.

https://twitter.com/Equityoyo/status/1573255791204831232

“Since 1999, PDP has not won Yobe state yet they go about saying they will sanction me. How does a person who brought nothing to the table since 1999 sanction one whose state has been giving PDP votes?”
- Nyesom Wike

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1573258759295668224

"Will you kill yourself because someone betrayed you?"

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1573255661533757440

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Zonefree(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Two failed parties!

18 Likes

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
That doesn't mean hes supporting Amoda.. He exposed how Amoda offered him SP and he refused

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by PresidObi: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Two failed parties yabbing each other.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by blamingthedevil: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
People that have no electoral value in their state, like Edo state are deceiving Atiku �

~Gov Wike

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by blamingthedevil: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
“I know those who are saying that PDP can win without Rivers vote, some of them can not win their unit. Some of them are in Edo. Buhari won without Rivers but did he not have Lagos and Kano? Does Atiku have Lagos or Kano and he should do away with Rivers too?”
- Nyesom Wike

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1573263141693186048

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Moh247: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
cool

God bless Wike

Unfortunately many don't see his perspective

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by ValCon888: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
These people will go to any length to sell an expired product.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Originalwafi: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike d talkative

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Emuforlife1: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Oga, if you want join APC, join and stop confusing our confusion. Stop seating on the Fence Emperor Wike

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Racoon(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin Wike may have forgotten that there is no southern because Tinubu is just a placeholder for the BH kingpin. Perhaps he just wants to console himself with this statement.
Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Searchingvictor: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okkk
Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Femiwilli: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
God should raise more southerners like Wike.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by derecho(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Was waiting for Lai Mohammedians
Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by emmykk(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
This is not how Wike put it ,he was using it as example of what PDP should do by bring PDP chairmanship to the south.

Beside the northern APC Governors have no choice but to accept that the presidency be taken to the south because buhari just finished his complete 8yrs.

Had APC north ded otherwise it would have end in problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by LegendHero(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
I commend specifically the Northern APC governor for agreeing to concede to the South.

However, if Asiwaju is not very strong as a politician, Lawan could have still had his way with the last minute abradacabra by the party chairman.

The lesson I learnt is that, even to get your right, you must be very strong. Be very strong like Asiwaju and you can easily say emilokan and have your way with the people that owe you a favor.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Throwback: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
The problem with PDP is that they do not have a Southerner of the political status, capital, and calibre of Bola Tinubu.

The only Northerner that tried to betray Tinubu, is not even returning to the Senate not to talk of being Senate President beyond 2023.

Tinubu no even look im side to appeal to Machina to show mercy.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Eriokanmi: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
They never wanted to. Tinubu played a smart one on them. Lawan was their preferred candidate. In 2015, I was like...I hope the awo's treatment wouldn't be revisited on this man carrying buhari upandan.

To anyone especially southerners reading this comment, the northern elites never wanted power to leave them. They also dont want to give their youths a chance. In 1999, they were left with no option than hand over power to a southerner, given what happened to MKO whom we massively voted. Before I continue, no region or religion had loved anyone else in this country the way they loved MKO. He was a true wazobian who had made people billionaores. He needn't know you, your tribe or religion before lifting you. See igbos crying like babies at his gravesite, hausas and yorubas weren't left out. See accolades, eulogies, even whites flew to Nigeria to pay their last respect. Do we have such a leader in Nigeria today? I doubt. People like MKO would only surface once in a lifetime.
Obj came and began to change a lot of things . Before we knew it, gboom! Political sharia came. Had obj not run to the south in 2003, he'd have lost a comeback.

Despite all tinubu did to install buhari, they still wanted to betray him. Anyone thinking muslim-muslim ticket was Tinubu's idea should have a rethink. He was left with no option than consider this arrangement. They prefer a northern muslim to peer up with a southern Christian instead.

Awolowo was more popular than tinubu in the north during his time. They gave baba false hope laslas. At the eleventh hour, they brought a college teacher without political
experience from nowhere and voted him instead.

Wike supported tambuwal in 2019 with his all. This time the same man refused to reciprocate. Instead, he stepped down for a fellow northerner in the name of winning elections. Its tinubu I'm just pitying right now cos apc is losing members massively in the north today and it was a deliberate move to retain power. Monkey no fine, but im mama like am. That's Atiku's case. The onus is on us to sit ourselves down and dissect the matter now. Who's more popular nationwide today among them from the south? Let's support him. Worst case, the results and voting pattern of 2011 will resurface next year. God bless Nigeria.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Throwback: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Two failed parties yabbing each other.

Yet Labour Party is populated by the failures from PDP.

PDP Lite.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is Obidient. Same Wike lambasted Apc for going Muslim Muslim Ticket and said he will never support it

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by DrAkpamudehe: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bastard wike, I am a senior PDP member south east, and we will make sure u suffer after u leave office
Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by TUTU147: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am with wike on this,it is the turn of the south.pdp fail to do the right thing by zoning it to the south.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by wasuka14(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by backnbeta(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku brought this upon himself and I hope he gets served for not allowing his party to zone the presidency to the South when the party chair is from the North! No honor among thieves indeed undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Lebee4(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1573258797384187907

https://twitter.com/Equityoyo/status/1573255791204831232

- Nyesom Wike

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1573258759295668224

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1573255661533757440

Na Japa sure pass if Obidient no takeover the wheel of this country come 2023.

Meanwhile, i fit show you 9 routes to take japa to Canada in 8 months and saving over 2m naira that you would have pay that Agent.
see my signature.
Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by TUTU147: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Originalwafi:
Wike d talkative
He is right oooo, the north cannot continue to see the south like nobody.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
In all fairness, Northerners should not be dragging 2023 Presidency with the Southerners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Kobicove(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Whether Dubai landlord likes it or not Nigeria's next president must be a southerner!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commends APC Governors For Zoning Presidency To The South by Pidginwhisper: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
The biggest betrayal of the South is The laughing Horse Okowa. If all the Southerners in the PDP rejects the VP slot to register their displeasure about the PDP ticket being Zoned to North, I don’t see Atiku picking VP from North. Mxm he’d be forced to step down. But Southern Politicians are greedy and credulous bastards

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air-Force Launches Commercial Airline / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un / Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.