Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike (390 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike by Uzomacharles: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please I have been wanting to ask this question and I believe I might get reasonable answers not insults....

Will the FG and ASUU Compensate The Students Suffering From This Ongoing Strike?
Re: ASUU Strike by favour2222: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good question

I don't think they'll, because they're all self centred
Re: ASUU Strike by Uzomacharles: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
favour2222:
Good question

I don't think they'll, because they're all self centred

Omo the students needs to speak up on this oooo cos if this is put in place it will make them think twice b4 embarking on the nation wide strike
Re: ASUU Strike by Candidlady: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Please I have been wanting to ask this question and I believe I might get reasonable answers not insults....

Will the FG and ASUU Compensate The Students Suffering From This Ongoing Strike?

Ihope you are enjoying the attention you are getting now.. undecided

Sometime around march this year itold you to get off my back but you felt like an alpha troll..

Thinking all ladies should be inferior to you guys. Don't worry we just started..

She is a Fulani girl you think that makes me a lesser being ko. undecided

I'd attach screenshot soon to juggle your memory
Re: ASUU Strike by Spandau: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Sometime around march this year itold you to get off my back but you felt like an alpha troll..

Thinking all ladies should be inferior to you guys. Don't worry we just started..

The future is memory juggling........ undecided I guess. grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike by Uzomacharles: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:

I've sworn with my life that anyday I will come in contact with you.....

Death will be one of us final step that day ..

Your God help you

I stay in Port Harcourt Rumuokwuta.....

if you have mind drop your location and details...

Lets settle this

with your pics attached
Re: ASUU Strike by Spandau: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Sorry, what's the future again?

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Earning Platform Today / Recharge card Every 2h/Do You Need Free Data Check This Out ( Seeblaze.com) / Learn How To Speak Hausa Language Fluently in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.