Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign (18210 Views)

2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by tinsel: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Charles Aniagwu, spokesman of the PDP presidential campaign council, says Nyesom Wike rejected zoning of PDP governorship ticket in Rivers in 2015.

Aniagwu said this during an interview on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), on Friday.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been in crisis since the election of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar as the standard bearer of the party.

It got worse when Wike, whom many thought would be chosen as the party’s vice-presidential candidate, was ignored by Atiku for feanyi Okowa, governor of Delta
Speaking on the crisis rocking the party, Aniagwu said Wike cannot compare the zoning formular in the PDP with that of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) because the last person to become president in the party, Goodluck Jonathan, was from the south.

“In 2015, let’s not forget, Amaechi was leaving office. Amaechi is from the same place as Wike. You didn’t say let’s us move to the waterside. What Wike said then that I recall was that you need to, first of all, have the power before you begin to respect zoning. That the party in Rivers was not in power because Amaechi has moved to APC. That PDP cannot be talking about zoning when they were not in power in Rivers,” Aniagwu said.

“In Nigeria today, PDP is not in power. Besides, the last president from the party was Goodluck Jonathan from the south. Are you using Buhari of APC to zone in PDP when we are operating different constitutions? Those are some of the issues that I like my brother to answer.”

Aniagwu asked aggrieved members of the party to respect the decision of the national executive council (NEC) of the party which passed a vote of confidence on the national chairman.

“The NEC of the party met and said they had examined these issues and Ayu says if the party asks me to go in the NEC I will go. The NEC of the party met, and this is democracy, and say no we are giving you people a vote of confidence to be able to work because you have done well in Osun. These same members of the party who said they are party members don’t have respect for the party and does not even want to respect the decision of the NEC.

“But we are pleading with them. The reason why we are pleading is that Atiku wants to run with everybody on board. What you are demanding what is the problem of this timeline. In six months, this election would have been done and dusted and then everything you want to change can change. You will say in one meeting you are not talking about appointment but you are talking about elected people. In one meeting, you will sit down you will balkanise your constitution, you will rape your constitution and you want to be the doctor to perform a surgery.”
https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-campaign-spokesman-wike-didnt-respect-zoning-in-rivers-ayu-wont-resign/amp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Niwdog(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Spot on

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by MadeInTokyo: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nice one
Wike can do and die---In Oshiomole voice

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Kewtt: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kip quayet and chop your campaign funds.

Dem never born who go mobilise for PDP in Ekiti State

Wike the PDP nightmare

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by saintkel(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Niwdog:
Spot on
let's see who's gonna regret dis.....pdp messed up big time abeg.....power was supposed to be on d southern side....cos of greed.....it went to d north....d north wants everything about PDP to be northern in nature......Wike to me is upholding d stand of a united south.....south people wise up

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Zandena(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
This ex-AIT guy can master argument ehh!
This his postulation has finished Wike intoto!
That's why is good to always watch your utterances and be circumspect to avoid being quote.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Foolishness is when Wike does not want Zoning in Rivers but insist on zoning at the National Level.

These types of imbecilic behavior will take him no where each time he drinks he comes out to talk trash and insult people.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Asgard73: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is a bloody noise maker ..

What’s he selling with his expired politcians .. you making noise with George, Duke , Gana .. and you call others in your state expired politcians looking for crumbs and those with you are not expired grin

Now he have stated his claims and he’s worst.. after that what next ..
he have also admitted being restricted to only rivers as place of influence

Rivers alone has SDP , LP APC PDP.. and the noise maker with his Yoruba media .. believe Na only am go sabi manipulate votes .. maybe he must learn from Osun state .. or Gej.. those that lost even with power and money..

No politician will take Wike seriou

If he’s a powerful and serious politician make he decamp..
Atiku Saraki and others decamped in the presence of everyone .. no be mouth

Walahi Na kids and politcal neophyte Dey hype Wike ..

The North has moved long ago and no more response to his rants ..

Like I say after the London meeting with Atiku.. no body will respond to wikes rant again

He should deal with his pains and betrayals ..

We all know his pains .. Ayu will destroy whatever structure Wike has put down in Rivers state

He’s no godfather .. and can never even act godfather in Rivers

Power to the people
North 2023

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Isokiscool(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike should go to hell

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Indispensable85(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
tinsel:
Charles Aniagwu, spokesman of the PDP presidential campaign council, says Nyesom Wike rejected zoning of PDP governorship ticket in Rivers in 2015.
Aniagwu said this during an interview on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), on Friday.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been in crisis since the election of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar as the standard bearer of the party.
It got worse when Wike, whom many thought would be chosen as the party’s vice-presidential candidate, was ignored by Atiku for feanyi Okowa, governor of Delta
Speaking on the crisis rocking the party, Aniagwu said Wike cannot compare the zoning formular in the PDP with that of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) because the last person to become president in the party, Goodluck Jonathan, was from the south.
“In 2015, let’s not forget, Amaechi was leaving office. Amaechi is from the same place as Wike. You didn’t say let’s us move to the waterside. What Wike said then that I recall was that you need to, first of all, have the power before you begin to respect zoning. That the party in Rivers was not in power because Amaechi has moved to APC. That PDP cannot be talking about zoning when they were not in power in Rivers,” Aniagwu said.
“In Nigeria today, PDP is not in power. Besides, the last president from the party was Goodluck Jonathan from the south. Are you using Buhari of APC to zone in PDP when we are operating different constitutions? Those are some of the issues that I like my brother to answer.”
Aniagwu asked aggrieved members of the party to respect the decision of the national executive council (NEC) of the party which passed a vote of confidence on the national chairman.
“The NEC of the party met and said they had examined these issues and Ayu says if the party asks me to go in the NEC I will go. The NEC of the party met, and this is democracy, and say no we are giving you people a vote of confidence to be able to work because you have done well in Osun. These same members of the party who said they are party members don’t have respect for the party and does not even want to respect the decision of the NEC.
“But we are pleading with them. The reason why we are pleading is that Atiku wants to run with everybody on board. What you are demanding what is the problem of this timeline. In six months, this election would have been done and dusted and then everything you want to change can change. You will say in one meeting you are not talking about appointment but you are talking about elected people. In one meeting, you will sit down you will balkanise your constitution, you will rape your constitution and you want to be the doctor to perform a surgery.”
https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-campaign-spokesman-wike-didnt-respect-zoning-in-rivers-ayu-wont-resign/amp

Fight to finish.
Power must return to south.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by KikBuhari2Daura: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Isokiscool:
Wike should go to hell

God Bless you bro

We are tired of this nonsense wasting Rivers money on live transmission

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Asgard73: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zandena:
This ex-AIT guy can master argument ehh!
This his postulation has finished Wike intoto!
That's why is good to always watch your utterances and be circumspect to avoid being quote.

In all Yoruba media noise and support ..

One question was asked?

They say you have one vote and The PEOPLE ARE TO DECIDE WHO TO VOTE FOR ANS NOT YOU

WIKE; they will see what I Can do.. they know what I can do..

Wike is mad .. grin

What can he do aside suppressing PDP votes and letting out more votes to Apc

What else can Wike do in Pdp .. he himself admit his limit Na within Rivers state

Can he influence votes in southern Nigeria .. Big No.

You see why no deep politicians will respond to his rants ..
maybe except fools that are politcal novices making online noise

I love northern politics

No be noise .. them Dey act you dey see am .. Na you go dey shout .. dem go dey look you like mumu..

Wike has burnt all bridge ..

Let’s see how he’s political future will play..

Power to the people
North 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by DrAkpamudehe: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Fight to finish.

Furck u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by YourRealFather: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
We all know that Wike is a clown,
I could still remember how him and his brother nwanosike were attacking Atiku at the same time mocking peter obi that he ran to labour party because his supporters Left him because they don't understand him or the language that he is speaking,

Baba been think say him don win primary election, untill tambowal hit am with uppercut grin grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Indispensable85(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Furck u

Go and die

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
saintkel:
let's see who's gonna regret dis.....pdp messed up big time abeg.....power was supposed to be on d southern side....cos of greed.....it went to d north....d north wants everything about PDP to be northern in nature......Wike to me is upholding d stand of a united south.....south people wise up
You and who is united South? See your mouth like Wike slippers.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Googledotcom: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike is a bloody noise maker ..

What’s he selling with his expired politcians .. you making noise with George, Duke , Gana .. and you call others in your state expired politcians looking for crumbs and those with you are not expired grin

Now he have stated his claims and he’s worst.. after that what next ..
he have also admitted being restricted to only rivers as place of influence

Rivers alone has SDP , LP APC PDP.. and the noise maker with his Yoruba media .. believe Na only am go sabi manipulate votes .. maybe he must learn from Osun state .. or Gej.. those that lost even with power and money..

No politician will take Wike seriou

If he’s a powerful and serious politician make he decamp..
Atiku Saraki and others decamped in the presence of everyone .. no be mouth

Walahi Na kids and politcal neophyte Dey hype Wike ..

The North has moved long ago and no more response to his rants ..

Like I say after the London meeting with Atiku.. no body will respond to wikes rant again

He should deal with his pains and betrayals ..

We all know his pains .. Ayu will destroy whatever structure Wike has put down in Rivers state

He’s no godfather .. and can never even act godfather in Rivers

Power to the people
North 2023
And you spent your time writing this epistle on a noise maker.

Are you not insane ?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by YourRealFather: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Asgard73:

In all Yoruba media noise and support ..

One question was asked?

They say you have one vote and The PEOPLE ARE TO DECIDE WHO TO VOTE FOR ANS NOT YOU

WIKE; they will see what I Can do.. they know what I can do..

Wike is mad .. grin

What can he do aside suppressing PDP votes and letting out more votes to Apc

What else can Wike do in Pdp .. he himself admit his limit Na within Rivers state

Can he influence votes in southern Nigeria .. Big No.

You see why no deep politicians will respond to his rants ..
maybe except fools that are politcal novices making online noise

I love northern politics

No be noise .. them Dey act you dey see am .. Na you go dey shout .. dem go dey look you like mumu..

Wike has burnt all bridge ..

Let’s see how he’s political future will play..

Power to the people
North 2023
Even in the rivers state, Wike is still trading with caution not to provoke the obidients, because he still need them at his corner for gubernatorial election,
That is the reason why he cannot campaign for Tinubu openly,
Because those obidients fit make him candidate loss gubernatorial election grin grin so baba still dey tight corner grin

10 Likes

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Fight to finish.
I stand with you on this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Asgard73: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
YourRealFather:

Even in the rivers state, Wike is still trading with caution not to provoke the obidients, because he still need them at his corner for gubernatorial election,
That is the reason why he cannot campaign for Tinubu openly,
Because those obidients fit make him candidate loss gubernatorial election grin grin so baba still dey tight corner grin

Wike has no standing as it is today.

He’s a drowning fool.. he’s fears are becoming real.

Is normal to cry .. only this time .. Ship has sailed

Atiku is the incoming President.. if not he no for the shout with musCle .. a Wike would have defected to Apc or party he’s so sure of wining

Believe me Wike is a bloody nobody in national politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Creamypie(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Both atiku and wike are selfish. Wike didn't respect zoning when he ran in the primaries in 2015 and succeeded Amechi. Atifku didnt respect zoning when he used his dollars to buy off ayu and delegates.we south and east don't want a Fulani and a Muslim to succede buhari, who is also a Muslim and Fulani. PDP thinks south and east votes are their birthright.we go show them shege. Either obi or we no go bother to vote.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Asgard73: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Googledotcom:
And you spent your time writing this epistle on a noise maker.

Are you not insane ?

Only an insane Imp will quote a mention to show sanity.

Next!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by mrvitalis(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
They have gotten another hungry southerner to fight a southerner they previously used against other southerners

And the circle continues

3 Likes

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by midehi2(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make una keep fighting
Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by WibusJaga: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by strangest(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
If Atiku cannot keep an agreement that he had with his party members....

If Atiku can delete the post on Deborah after....

It simply means that Atiku is not a man of his words...

Let me remind you...

4 Likes

Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by Righthussle: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make una come win na make we see. Na the turn of the south.
Re: Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign by GeneralOjukwu: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin

Love how politicians sabi extract your file.... grin

That's how Obi and his supporters were abusing Tinubu - BAT no talk.

Na until 3rd Class certificate of Obi the Dullard commot, before the guy quickly submitted only GCE results to INEC. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency / Make Kogi, Enugu, Anambra Oil Producing States - Reps Tell FG / Abdullahi Sule Sacks Tijani Aliyu Over Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.