Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Mr Wealths Amazon Kdp Training Course - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Mr Wealths Amazon Kdp Training Course (173 Views)

Pi Network Faqs (frequently Asked Questions): New Pi Update / He Theft Of Binance Occurred Frequently, But Netizens Were Passionate About Anot / The Most Important Questions You Should Have Asked Before Paying For That Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Mr Wealths Amazon Kdp Training Course by BlessingIbrahim: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
*❖ Do I Need To Refer To Earn?*

No.
No need for referrals to earn. No need to bring two people that will
also bring two people.❌❌

*❖ Will I be Mentored If I Get Started?*

Yes.
Once you get started, you will be given access to the EXCLUSIVE facebook group And mentorship is for a lifetime!� Also it's free

*❖ Do I Have To Post My Books On Social Media?*

No need to market your books on social media to attract buyers.
Amazon has over 300 million audience!!!

*❖ Do I Have To Run Ads?*

No.
No need to run ads. But you can scale up by running Amazon ads. But, that is not his focus for starters. The money you get from Amazon KDP can be reinvested into that and you can make a lot of money even without running ads.

Mr WEATLH was making as much as 3million MONTHLY when converted to Naira without running ads and he will shoe you how

*❖ How Do I Get Paid?*

Your money will be sent to your US account straight.
And you may wish to withdraw to your Nigerian bank account.�

*❖ I Don’t Have A Laptop, Can I Do It With My Phone?*

YES, you can do it with your Android phones the one you're using right now Perfectly.

Get the free video by Mr wealth on how AMAZON KDP works and how to get Started.��(0904 547 3781)
Re: Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Mr Wealths Amazon Kdp Training Course by Faber(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2022
BlessingIbrahim:
*❖ Do I Need To Refer To Earn?*

No.
No need for referrals to earn. No need to bring two people that will
also bring two people.❌❌

*❖ Will I be Mentored If I Get Started?*

Yes.
Once you get started, you will be given access to the EXCLUSIVE facebook group And mentorship is for a lifetime!� Also it's free

*❖ Do I Have To Post My Books On Social Media?*

No need to market your books on social media to attract buyers.
Amazon has over 300 million audience!!!

*❖ Do I Have To Run Ads?*

No.
No need to run ads. But you can scale up by running Amazon ads. But, that is not his focus for starters. The money you get from Amazon KDP can be reinvested into that and you can make a lot of money even without running ads.

Mr WEATLH was making as much as 3million MONTHLY when converted to Naira without running ads and he will shoe you how

*❖ How Do I Get Paid?*

Your money will be sent to your US account straight.
And you may wish to withdraw to your Nigerian bank account.�

*❖ I Don’t Have A Laptop, Can I Do It With My Phone?*

YES, you can do it with your Android phones the one you're using right now Perfectly.

Get the free video by Mr wealth on how AMAZON KDP works and how to get Started.��(0904 547 3781)

In the end, you are just here to sell another person's ebook to the desperate ones.

You yourself how many cars you don buy from Amazon KDP business
Re: Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Mr Wealths Amazon Kdp Training Course by BlessingIbrahim: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Faber:

In the end, you are just here to sell another person's ebook to the desperate ones.

You yourself how many cars you don buy from Amazon KDP business

Desperate!??… please if you don’t believe in online money you don’t have to be here and yes I haven’t bought any car and i didn’t even say i have bought any car but it always starts from somewhere.
Whatever you do you need good knowledge from people that have done it and succeeded very well in it so you can do it right too.
And I’m not here talking about something I haven’t gotten.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Invest In Coins With These Features / LUNC Burning On Binance Will Lead To High Volatility Of The Token / Nfts For Metaverse Gaming: Transforming The Virtual Gaming World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.