Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,478 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Obi And GCE Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And GCE Saga (143 Views)

WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor / Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi And GCE Saga by sam20(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Se una see why Bubu jejely and genetically submitted O'level result and cerbutucate to INEC then?

The man no too like wahala,
Him no get strength for Nigerians "Let us verify your educational documents" because he can't say "Go and Verify" because there nothing to verify,
He no dey, e no dey noni,�

OBIdients I don see una comments on my last post, I dey come answer una,

I dey on transit for now,
Baami is kicking of Olojo Festival 2022 today with prayers for us all, I no fit miss am.

2023 we must get a Good President (Not necessarily a saint) but with a good track record of achievements and visible competence exhibited over time.

I am not saying Aluta achievement o before some people think I am referring to them.

Let me come and be going....

#valvulenceweekend

Re: Obi And GCE Saga by xahagony: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Obi And GCE Saga by duro4chang(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
The hunters are now being hunted. Haaaa! Naija

(1) (Reply)

Abia Speaker Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Prof Ibe Onwuchekwa / What's The Difference Between 3rd Class Certificate And NEPA Bill / Osinbajo, Dogara Dropped, Amaechi Makes Tinubu's Campaign Council List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.