Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) (7169 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Breaking News : Tinubu Submitted A Fake Chicago State University Certificate / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu the Oluwale grandmaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by MatrixReloaded: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Why are we so keen about certification that this elites can get. Even as far as Asia country. Let me just watch how Pdp internal rivalry enfolds.
Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Funny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Newton2024: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
It is true that Bola Tinubu attended Chicago State University but the person is not Amoda Yekini Ogunlere Sangotade who is now Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu.

I don't know why Amoda deleted his childhood from his life story. Can someone's life starts at adulthood?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fraudulent criminal

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
No basic education, no classmates in Nigeria from no where incoherent man grab First class

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Ddokie: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bia Nwokem, why are you engaging in this type of conversation? You don pass this level abeg.

So because BAT urchins are churning out useless contents with the intent of rubbishing POs certificates, you too want to follow suit?

Be guided o.

Anyone who feels PO forged certificates should go to court not nairaland.
Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Period007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thiefnibu is parading a fake certificate

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by youngbabaj(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Is that all?
Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by AdamuKD: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Tilumbu the Chicago criminal

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Corridon: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fraud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by TrackerXL: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
The thread as been left for foolish igbos to wail on.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by derecho(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Oluwole
Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
derecho:
Oluwole
Pure Oluwale

1 Like

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by BATified2023: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL:
The thread as been left for foolish igbos to wail on.
take igbos serious at your own peril

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Where is the seal on Tinubu's certificate

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by MissLeslie(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
This one dey mad, year is different now, thing are changing everyday wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Ayed44: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
MissLeslie:
This one dey mad, year is different now, thing are changing everyday wake up.
Nobody abbreviates names on a certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ipob are senseless people I swear compare 1972 event that's 50 years later to 2013 and you think changes shouldn't be made... We all know that peter obi have issues of result and he must face the consequences.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
It might really be a fake Certificate.

It says "Bola A.". Since when do they abbreviate names in Certificate.

Names could be abbreviated elsewhere but not in Academic Certificates and National IDs.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by dechriscool(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Don't border yourself @ OP
This is not going to hit front page .
MOD and the owner of the platform are tribal bigot.
Any thing to demarket Peter Obi hit the front page at the speed of light.
Any post against BAT or to expose any falsehood against PO is hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by seeyounow: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Dagah2: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
There is bound to be evolution naa...
The difference is visibly due to that, 2003 and 1979 ain't same. Same with Obi's UNN certificate, 1984 and 2018 ain't same

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:

You didn't take them serious when they started purchasing Lagos.. same will happen to you again soon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Don't you think the year difference could have affected the looks on both certificates?

It would only be fair if you can present a certificate, taken the same year as Tinubu's.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by GeneralPula: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol.

To think that it was this same OP that shared Pandora Fake result. Pandora graduated with pass but forged a certificate showing 2nd class lower..

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by GeneralPula: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Felixamos:
Don't you think the year difference could have affected the looks on both certificates?

It would only be fair if you can present a certificate, taken the same year as Tinubu's.
They don’t think

1 Like

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by beelon1020(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kehkehkehkehkekeke... I laugh e in Swahili
Jehejejegege... I laugh d in French
Gargargargargargargar... I laugh in German
Bobobobobobobobo... I laugh in Spanish
Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye... I laugh in Chinese
Oloribuku somebody.. call Chicago yourself na and find out..
Why are some peeps like this na?..
Anyways.. On obistingy balls I stand.. thats why he dey talk like woman..
Atiku side chick... lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

They don’t think

Take your tribalistic self off my mention!!.

Tinubu is not fit to be a minister talk more Nigeria's president and if you had any iota of sense and reasoning, you wouldn't support him. Oh I forgot! You're tribalistic!

No wonder they call you guys "urchins".

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by MarketDispatch: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
It might really be a fake Certificate.

It says "Bola A.". Since when do they abbreviate names in Certificate.

Names could be abbreviated elsewhere but not in Academic Certificates and National IDs.

Schools do not abbreviate names on certificates. Moreso initials coming before a first name

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by GeneralPula: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Felixamos:

Take your tribalistic self off my mention!!.

Tinubu is not fit to be a minister talk more Nigeria's president and if you had any iota of sense and reasoning, you wouldn't support him. Oh I forgot! You're tribalistic!

No wonder they call you guys "urchins".

What’s tribal about my post?
Re: Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

What’s tribal about my post?
Who were you referring to when you said "they?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPP Chairman, Other Excos Defect To APC In Zamfara / LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition / Ekiti Governor Oyebanji Congratulates Uzodinma On Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.