Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos (495 Views)

Bed Bugs More Prevalent In Areas With Lower Incomes, Higher Eviction Rates / Am Looking For Areas With Constant Electricity In Ibadan / Any Areas With Good/Constant Electricity In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos by Tupac10: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Is there anywhere there is good electricity areas in Lagos ?
Someone informed me about agbara electricity, but is this true and is there any other areas that has good constant electricity in Lagos

I need help nairalands

The most important things are:
Good electricity
Cheap apartment or not that too high
And peace area
Re: Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos by VeryWickedMan: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ikeja
VI to Elegushi
Banana Island
Re: Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos by Tupac10: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ikeja
VI to Elegushi
Banana Island

The cost of house rent is too cost in those areas, atleast 200k to 250k for mini flat should be enough
Re: Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos by VeryWickedMan: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tupac10:

[s]The cost of house rent is too cost in those areas[/s], [s]atleast 200k to 250k for mini flat should be enough[/s]

You are very stupid.
You dey find 24/7 light with 250k.

Re: Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos by Tupac10: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You are very stupid.
You dey find 24/7 light with 250k.

Grow up boy, question you no ask. See how u just take exposed your idiotic
Re: Please can anyone suggest Areas With Good Electricity Supply In Lagos by Tupac10: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tupac10:

The cost of house rent is too cost in those areas, atleast 200k to 250k for mini flat should be enough

Please it's per annum, agreement and commission is different. A room and palour mini is enough

I heard about agbara for low cost with good steady light, if that's true

(1) (Reply)

Various Distressed Sales Properties @ V.i And Ikoyi / Architect /builder / Land And House For Sales Check For The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.