Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? (465 Views)

2 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency And Cash Out On Lockdown / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) / 5 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency In 2018 Without Investing A Dime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? by jamin006: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes, nothing is for free but there are more than five methods to earn free cryptocurrencies in 2022, ranging from paid to free:

1. Staking: All crypto protocols that support the proof-of-stake algorithm such as Tron, Solana, BNB, QDX token, allow their holders to stake all or a minimum of their tokens to earn free token per annum usually paid daily e.g. Tron, or quarterly e.g. QDX token.

2. Stablecoin interests: If you’re not a lover of high volatility that accompanies crypto trading, then you can stick to stable coins such as the USDT/USD to earn up to 5% per annum. A platform that I personally use offers 7% (on flexible savings), and up to 10% (on fixed savings) depending on how you want it. Learn more on how it works here.

3. Airdrop: If you have little or no capital, then you can hunt for free airdrop from the latest projects that are launching soon that may require you or not to buy first.

4. NFT: Non-fungible token projects too now offer free WL (whitelist) to their first users upon launch.

5. Mining: You can do research on legitimate trading platforms that offer cloud mining for free too.

So choose any of the options and start earning free cryptos.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? by Babakolanut(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
How can newbies earn and steps to withdraw earnings in Nigeria? Pls update me on whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? by Generalgoshen: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
jamin006:
Yes, nothing is for free but there are more than five methods to earn free cryptocurrencies in 2022, ranging from paid to free:

1. Staking: All crypto protocols that support the proof-of-stake algorithm such as Tron, Solana, BNB, QDX token, allow their holders to stake all or a minimum of their tokens to earn free token per annum usually paid daily e.g. Tron, or quarterly e.g. QDX token.
Boss show is the way please
2. Stablecoin interests: If you’re not a lover of high volatility that accompanies crypto trading, then you can stick to stable coins such as the USDT/USD to earn up to 5% per annum. A platform that I personally use offers 7% (on flexible savings), and up to 10% (on fixed savings) depending on how you want it. Learn more on how it works here.

3. Airdrop: If you have little or no capital, then you can hunt for free airdrop from the latest projects that are launching soon that may require you or not to buy first.

4. NFT: Non-fungible token projects too now offer free WL (whitelist) to their first users upon launch.

5. Mining: You can do research on legitimate trading platforms that offer cloud mining for free too.

Re: How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? by Generalgoshen: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
jamin006:

boss6 show US the way
Re: How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? by Gasayi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: How Do I Earn Cryptocurrency Easily In 2022 And 2023? by meekhat: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2023
For option 3 and 5, check my signature below for a link to a genuine mining platform. They give you free btc as well as the new coin, you mine every 1,2,5,10 or 24 hrs depending on the free time.
You will be suspended if you fail to mine for more than 24hrs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How You Can Earn #7630 On This Mobile Wallet Called OPAY. / Pi Network Is Currently Worth $50 Per Pi, You Can Now Use 1 Pi To Buy 1bag Of Ri / The Art Of Effective Communication: Building Stronger Connections And Resolving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.