Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) (3763 Views)

Low Turnout As Tinubu Storms Kano State (Videos) / Massive Crowd As Peter Obi's Vice Baba Datti Ahmed Storms Kano / Don't Joke With Rabiu: See The Moment Kwankwaso Storms Kano With Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by SolarEngr(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
We keep moving
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi sneaked into Kano.
Where the storming here
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
I tell you not pained
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by plaindealer: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
I noticed one critical and important issue in the laboring in vain pictures ..

The names of the nobodies Pandora took pictures with.

Of what relevance is Pandora's tourist activities in Kano when the people he did tourism with are politically irrelevant, unknown and inconsequential light weights...

Pandora is just too useless I swear..The man just dey wander all over the place like a jobless and aimless wonderer with nothing better to do in life.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by Noblechykk(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is Pandora's tourist activities in Kano when the people he did tourism with are politically irrelevant, unknown and inconsequential light weights...

Pandora is just too useless I swear..The man just dey wander all over the place like a jobless and aimless wonderer with nothing better to do in life.. grin
Pained

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by plaindealer: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2022
I dare you Pandorians to name the people in the pictures..

I know you won't name anything because you are clueless and aimless like your oga Pandora liar himself..

Pandora the cruiser.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by walefresh3(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2022
SpatialKing:
Awesome

Certificates are not as important as wisdom.

Really?

Is Giringori’s media aide telling us this or was he quoted out of context?

When did they realise this? When did they recover from their age long insan+ity? Who treated them? With what?

How did they forget that a man can not become a General in the Army without being educated?

How did they forget that Chicago State University wouldn’t have ever admitted Tinubu if he didn’t meet their admission requirements?

How did they overlook the fact that an illiterate was never going to work for GTE, Arthur Andersen and Mobil Oil Producing as an Accountant, Auditor and Treasurer at different times?

Oh, now, wisdom matters?!

Really?

Now they want us to accept that their GCE Emeritus can deliver without any formal university education?

This wisdom you now appreciate and suddenly place above paper qualifications, does he even have it?

#SWA

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by plaindealer: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the 3million crowd that came to welcome him?

Lol. See bunch of insignificant almajiri Ahmed datti gather to be deceiving Obi that even him has crowd.

Clowns. cheesy

Datti too dey wagtail like bingo to show his oga pandora that hin too get credibility in the North so he quickly gathered some unknown, irrelevant and inconsequential nobodies for Pandora to take pictures with for their OBidense crowd to flood the internet with

The fools can not even name one person in the picture..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2022
The man to beat in next year election;

The man who turns the Ruling part to opposition party;

The man who all political parts and contestants gang up against due to his popularity;

The man who is willing and ready to lay down his life to rescue Nigeria back from the normal;

The man whose time has come to rule in the affairs of men;

The man whom God has destined to set Nigeria free;

The man whom Nigeria Youths is running the presidential election through him;

The slayer of Tinubu and Atiku;

The man who don't give shi shi for mobilization but Grace speaks for him;

The man who have nothing to lose even if Nigerians refuse to vote for him: but Nigerians have everything to lose we refuse to elect h as our next President.

I can go on and on to talk about him.

NIGERIANS I BEG YOU WITH THE GOD YOU SERVE VOTE WISELY. DONT VOTE BECAUSE OF TRIBE OR RELIGION. NA ALL OF US GO CHOP BREAKFAST TOGETHER WHEN THE TIME COMES.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:05am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Wether he wins or not, he has nothing to lose. Man will travel abroad to enjoy with his family. But you have everything to lose and your family will suffer because of one silly mistake you made. Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:08am On Sep 24, 2022
plaindealer:
I dare you Pandorians to name the people in the pictures..

I know you won't name anything because you are clueless and aimless like your oga Pandora liar himself..

Pandora the cruiser.. grin grin

He will not name. Go and kill Ya self by drinking sniper or commit suicide by hanging

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:12am On Sep 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Certificates are not as important as wisdom.

Really?

Is Giringori’s media aide telling us this or was he quoted out of context?

When did they realise this? When did they recover from their age long insan+ity? Who treated them? With what?

How did they forget that a man can not become a General in the Army without being educated?

How did they forget that Chicago State University wouldn’t have ever admitted Tinubu if he didn’t meet their admission requirements?

How did they overlook the fact that an illiterate was never going to work for GTE, Arthur Andersen and Mobil Oil Producing as an Accountant, Auditor and Treasurer at different times?

Oh, now, wisdom matters?!

Really?

Now they want us to accept that their GCE Emeritus can deliver without any formal university education?

This wisdom you now appreciate and suddenly place above paper qualifications, does he even have it?

#SWA

Mumu! When them tell una to go school una no go gree. What is GCE? Anybody can seat for GCE anytime. It's advanced. Who certificate help? Companies hired base on experience and competent. Certificate is added advantage. Anybody can buy First Class now in any university of his choice.
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by abacusCm(m): 4:19am On Sep 24, 2022
The topic should have be 'Peter Obi' THUNDERED Kano to meet unknown politians

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by arewaboy01(m): 4:25am On Sep 24, 2022
We just dy look am like mumu ����
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by plaindealer: 4:27am On Sep 24, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Wether he wins or not, he has nothing to lose. Man will travel abroad to enjoy with his family. But you have everything to lose and your family will suffer because of one silly mistake you made. Get sense.

Typical ObiDense, den no fit make small sense to save their own dense life.. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by plaindealer: 4:27am On Sep 24, 2022
abacusCm:
The topic should have be 'Peter Obi' THUNDERED Kano to meet unknown politians

Prety much.. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by plaindealer: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2022
I swear, Obi Pandora is the greatest scammer alive.

This rubbish scam is just for photos to distribute and have the Pandorian foot and roadside soldiers like the ones on NL to peddle on the internet.

Kano is a major state and metropolis in Nigeria, we know the political actors and relevant players, but this scammer traveled all the way to Jano to consult, but sat and took pictures with unknown and inconsequential characters.

These Pandorian clowns are just in this election for entertainment, we need to just push them aside and concentrate on AthiefkUlooter and the PDP.

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by egharevba72047: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2022
AwesomeAwesome...
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Mumu! When them tell una to go school una no go gree. What is GCE? Anybody can seat for GCE anytime. It's advanced. Who certificate help? Companies hired base on experience and competent. Certificate is added advantage. Anybody can buy First Class now in any university of his choice.
Shutup then, why are u guys requesting for Tinubu primary school certificate ?
If u naa know unaa principal dey lie all dis while unaa no go dey abuse tinubu because him talk say him no see him primary school certificate...
Hypocricsm personified... Furkup off my MENTION... Ipob zombie
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2022
Storm?

Madridguy and omenka come and see storm
Re: Peter Obi Storms Kano (photos) by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na real big storm grin grin grin

Okoroawusa:
Storm?

Madridguy and omenka come and see storm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election / More Troubles For Peter Obi: His Candidacy Is Against The Constitution / Tinubu Messed Up With Keyamo's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.