Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

4 Freelance Jobs You Can Do As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Freelance Jobs You Can Do As A Student (238 Views)

Jobs You Can Do With B.sc In Chemistry / 5 Jobs You Can Do To Make Money Online In 2018 / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Freelance Jobs You Can Do As A Student by Folasadepitan(f): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
As a student, you may be wondering, what are the freelancing jobs that I can do & still have time for my books?

Let's quickly explore four flexible freelancing jobs, shall we?

1) Copywriting
This means writing for advertisements & publications.

Copywriting is broad & you don't have to learn everything. Just pick a niche.

You can decide to write product descriptions for eCommerce brands, etc.

2) Content Writing:
This is writing SEO-optimised content for websites, blogs, etc.

This is quite easy & flexible as you can even have a content calendar which helps you prepare your content ahead of time.

You just have to learn how to manage your time properly.

3) Graphics design:
You can also decide to be a graphics designer. Design logos, flyers, Youtube thumbnails, etc.

You can even upscale to UX/Ui design.

4) Digital marketing:
You can help businesses get more visibility on the Internet through digital marketing & you don't have to learn everything. Just pick one e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, etc.

So there you go!

Four skills you can learn & comfortably do as a student. Don't have any of the skills yet?

You can learn the first two in the FFS PROGRAM & all the above skills in the HPF Academy.

Which of these skills do you want to start now? Let me know in the comments section below.

By the way, I have a FREE video that explains how you can earn $500-$1000 monthly from freelancing even if you don't have a laptop or a skill.

Connect with me via the number in my signature to get it.

Re: 4 Freelance Jobs You Can Do As A Student by AbramTommyBabs(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your projects and also earn that 5-star rating from you as well.

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Data Scientist Course / Learn Tech Skills That Can Land You Good Pay. / AAU Releases 2022/2023 Post-utme/de Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.