Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku (11230 Views)

Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Project To Be Completed In December 2021 - FG / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Become Operational In 2021 — FG / 2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Little wonder some call him Atiku..

Only a fool will vote a corrupt Atiku for President
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by yomi961: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Solitechworld:
Election is closing in.... Bunch of Frauds and Manipulators.. Criminals in Agbadas and Suits... bunch of celebrated killers..
I tell you.
The propaganda machine of the demonic party has been activated.
Unfortunately most people are wiser now, to fall for all this cheap blackmail.

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Skty: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2022
SAY NO TO APC IN 2023
Vote APC for a better Islamization of Nigeria
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity and kidnapping
Vote APC for a better depreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Copied#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by jboixxx: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2022
It's over a year now, dem never see anything?

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by BigRocky: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku is and always been a known thief.

People that want atiku to rule us,thunder go fire una
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Ballack1(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Since 2021,why are you people telling us now.
The fear of Atiku is the beginning of wisdom � �
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by RepoMan007: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2022
Media trial.
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by AdamuKD: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Apc will use every dirty trick they can get to win at all cost. The coming months will be propagandas upon propagandas.

Get ready, the game is just beginning.
They can't do anything
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Difrent: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Keaton:
If no be tribalism, this election is not only supposed to be the easiest for Obi to win, it will also be a payback time for Nigerians to deal with two of its most corrupt individuals. But unfortunately, you people in that country are largely retaarded. So y'all can continue suffering. Wetin concern me, I dey chop life for Maryland grin cheesy

Obi na saint now
Thats why we go hand over the destiny of 200 million people over to an inexperienced person.
Nigerians are wiser....believe me PO will mess things up, I'd rather vote a Sowore than PO. PO is a part of the establishment....he has gone to seek endorsement from the past millitary Elite who are largely responsible for the woes of Nigeria....won't trust such a person to liberate the masses....has a billionaire that will never feel the pains of the poor masses.

Americans have voted Foolishly several times ....Most recently trump (when young virile and intelligent Americans were on the ballot) ....but even with trumps supposed disastrous outing....he still has considerable supports....allow Nigetians exercise their democratic right like you do in the USof A.....it only helped deepen democracy

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Antai123(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2022
LordLugard1:
.AKWA IBOM TO VOTE PDP AT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
You are decieving yourself, the People of Akwa Ibom State are not as foolish as you think.
If Northerners have not been voting for Southerners and believe they can only vote for a fellow Northerner. What make you believe a Southern State of Akwa Ibom will vote for a Northerner?

Not just another Northerner but a greedy one. A known thif, an embezzler and another Fulani man.

They rejected Udom Emmanuel who perform better than Atiku and Saraki join together in the name of voting their tribemen and you want us to vote a Northerner.
So we are only good to be rule.

What has Buhari who is a Northerner done for the people of Akwa Ibom?
All the railway, Federal road and others we are only hearing about them. Even Niger Republic benefits from railway by Buhari.
Despite the fact that we are the highest contributor of revenue to Nigeria, no visible Federal project in Akwa Ibom State.

You have spoken well, Iam from Akwa Ibom and we are not voting Party this time. PDP might win in other positions such as Governor, senator but u see that Presidential Position, eee go shock them!. Mark today's date.
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Alpharey: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2022
LordLugard1:
You are decieving yourself, the People of Akwa Ibom State are not as foolish as you think.
If Northerners have not been voting for Southerners and believe they can only vote for a fellow Northerner. What make you believe a Southern State of Akwa Ibom will vote for a Northerner?

Not just another Northerner but a greedy one. A known thif, an embezzler and another Fulani man.

They rejected Udom Emmanuel who perform better than Atiku and Saraki join together in the name of voting their tribemen and you want us to vote a Northerner.

All the railway, Federal road and others we are only hearing about them. Even Niger Republic benefits from railway by Buhari.
Despite the fact that we are the highest contributor of revenue to Nigeria, no visible Federal project in Akwa Ibom State.

They preached to you guys that Igbos are your no 1 enemy. Till today we are all subjugated to Northern maltreatment. Until a United south wake up. The north will continue dealing with us mercilessly
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Antai123(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Make una getat,
what of obanikoro’s case? Is he not tinubu’s right hand man now and an anointed APC chieftain?

What of drugnubu’s bullion van saga or his alphabeta scam in lagos state.

If you want to open a can of worms lets go there.

Can you do something like this about PETER OBI, I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by UrPapa: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2022
FactBoyz:
Atiku and Tinubu will loot this country dry unlike Peter Obi
Obi dat was atiku boy for years
I bet he has learnt a lot from him

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Who has APC engaged to collect the illicit monies stolen by members of the party?
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by UrPapa: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Make una getat,
what of obanikoro’s case? Is he not tinubu’s right hand man now and an anointed APC chieftain?

What of drugnubu’s bullion van saga or his alphabeta scam in lagos state.

If you want to open a can of worms lets go there.

Wonders shall never end, Abakaliki Sherlock Holmes won open can of worms grin

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2022
alldcum:
Story. If na China i go tor hope dey.not Nigeria even inside dream nothing go happen..

Planning to record your EP or SINGLE?
but tight on budget, holla @ me.
09. 07. 52. 52. 8. 28

Change your old looking ancient days keyboard first before looking for clients

Wack beats
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Alpharey: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Nigerian youths, if we miss this penalty eh.. John Terry go better pass us. That will be another 8 years in the wilderness. Vote wisely, vote Peter Obi.
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Delphi(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Good job. I pray they succeed in recovering the loot. This is the money ATIKU is using to buy everyone and everything. God forbid!
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Alpharey:

They preached to you guys that Igbos are your no 1 enemy. Till today we are all subjugated to Northern maltreatment. Until a United south wake up. The north will continue dealing with us mercilessly

Only foolish people will embrace the Igbo. The so-called northerners are far better. A people who do not admit errors and misdemeanor. A people who resort to abuse, cursing and name-calling. A people who believe they know it all. How can such a people be anyone's collaborator? I should give my vote to bin Laden were he to be alive, but I would never even give a mere thought to considering an Igboman. At least, I would know where I stood with the Islamic jihadist. Southern solidarity, but your delegates gave all their votes at the Conventions of the two main parties to these same northerners you're now wailing about. Southern solidarity, but one of your people went behind his colleagues to accept vice presidential candidacy from these same northerners. Southern solidarity, but one of your leading lights served as vice president to them in 1979. Southern solidarity, but Emeka Ojukwu returned from exile in 1982 and immediately joined the party of these northerners. Southern solidarity, but Walter Ofonagoro spearheaded the electoral heist of 1983; Arthur Nzeribe, Clement Akpamgbo, and Uche Chukwumerije all sided with these same northerners to scuttle the aspirations of hapless Nigerians to good governance when they supported Babangida to annul the 1993 elections. Your people were happy then, thinking that the Yoruba had lost out in the scheme of things. Southern solidarity, but until yesterday you people had been voting for PDP, a northern party since 1999. Your present Messiah even ran from the political party of your fathers to join these northerners in PDP. He would still have remained there if not that he's a man bereft of principles and good courage. He only left because of expediency, knowing that there's no way he could win the PDP presidential ticket with the formidable Atiku standing in his way. This is the first time ever that the Yoruba would collaborate with these northerners, and suddenly a man who shared the presidential ticket with one of your own, Chuba Okadigbo, in the past has suddenly become the devil incarnate! Bros, remove the log of wood from your eyes before complaining about the speck of dust in ours. We're not blind, so there's no need asking us to smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by alldcum: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Change your old looking ancient days keyboard first before looking for clients

Wack beats

Like d one i did for ur wack voice.

Ps: i prepare vintage d keyboard than the 21st 3 months guarantee type.
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2022
alldcum:

Like d one i did for ur wack voice.

Ps: i prepare vintage d keyboard than the 21st 3 months guarantee type.

Oga rest I currently use wireless
Upgrade your studio and stop giving excuses.

I can see na Old CPU u dey use grin

Wey u suppose dey use gaming system like allienwire or any 10th gen system

Nd standing fan grin instead of AC
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Parachoko: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2022
sotall:
Propaganda

No amount of media propaganda will change the backwardness the APC government has plunged Nigeria into.
APC have still perform better than PDP.

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by sotall(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Parachoko:
APC have still perform better than PDP.

No one supports APC without appearing stupid

1 Like

Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by frog12: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2022
if anyone tells me these people are not CORRUPT, you dey lie !
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by georgeakins: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Y
Keaton:
If no be tribalism, this election is not only supposed to be the easiest for Obi to win, it will also be a payback time for Nigerians to deal with two of its most corrupt individuals. But unfortunately, you people in that country are largely retaarded. So y'all can continue enjoying your suffering. Wetin concern me, I dey chop life for Houstongrin cheesy

Enough, please!

It is the tribalism that blinded your eyes , that is why you would not see anything wrong with Obi.
Obi is a bigot and highly corrupt person like others.

Only Ibos see him as a perfect person.
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by alldcum: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Oga rest I currently use wireless
Upgrade your studio and stop giving excuses.

I can see na Old CPU u dey use grin

Wey u suppose dey use gaming system like allienwire or any 10th gen system

Nd standing fan grin instead of AC

ode u and who dey use pc even pc are still b used, use ur sense vote wisely n know peace
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Parachoko: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2022
sotall:

No one supports APC without appearing stupid
The joke is on you
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2022
alldcum:
ode u and who dey use pc even pc are still b used, use ur sense vote wisely n know peace

Zombie

Shame
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by alldcum: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Zombie

Shame
me abi u b zombie
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by Benji84(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2022
LordLugard1:

SIMPLE BRO.
This is time for the south and not NORTT AGAIN.
We can't vote Atiku(another Northerner).
I began personal mobilization against PDP presidential ambition.
Akwa Ibom state must deliver TINUBU OR OBI Simple.

Wike we are solidly behind you.
Re: In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku by tamdun: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Keaton:
If no be tribalism, this election is not only supposed to be the easiest for Obi to win, it will also be a payback time for Nigerians to deal with two of its most corrupt individuals. But unfortunately, you people in that country are largely retaarded. So y'all can continue enjoying your suffering. Wetin concern me, I dey chop life for Houstongrin cheesy
Obi too is a criminal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others / My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits / 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.