Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Side Hustle You Can Do ,as A Corper Or Student - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Side Hustle You Can Do ,as A Corper Or Student (398 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle You Can Do ,as A Corper Or Student by Graceypete0: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
We sell to you showMax monthly voucher of 1200 for 300naira, and you can sell to those who wish to buy., What you will do is for you to find a buyer and when will sell to you for 3hmonthly which is 600 for 2months, you den sell to Those who want to buy for like 700monthly and 1400 for 2months, which normally dey get it for 2400 for 2months and 1200 for 1months
You can buy to use
Thanks
please chat me up if you're ready

We sell to you as cheap as it is, try it.if it's a scam kindly com here and expose me. But give it a try.so cheap

Where you watch, movies, football news,bbn,news, series,films. Etc

My Whatsapp number

Re: Side Hustle You Can Do ,as A Corper Or Student by Graceypete0: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's all good

Try it, we r bringing DStv to your palm, try it

As cheap as it is

(1) (Reply)

. / Hilarious NYSC Members Marching Style That Got People LMAO. (video) / Who Was Posted To Abj??? 2016 Batch B Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.