Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) (3443 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Have you met identical twins with different skin colors?

If no, then meet – David and Daniel �� who are identical twins with different skin colors.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by kestolove95(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Madam tell us how u take born this pikin?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Bluntguy: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Both parent's families got a share of the kids.
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
kestolove95:
One of the twins has albinism

4 Likes

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
GOD Almighty is soooo wonderful!
His ways are past finding out.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Bluntguy: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
kestolove95:
How dem dey take born pikin before?

1 Like

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Bluntguy: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
One of the twins is has albinism
Where you go? I don dey find you try.
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
God is great

Interesting...
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by DaInferno(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
kestolove95:
grin
Stewpid
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Blake755: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
God is great

Interesting...
God wan cause wahala grin cheesy
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by blaquebelle: 1:33am On Sep 24, 2022
They aren't identical

2 Likes

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by DanieleLorenzo: 4:09am On Sep 24, 2022
One is an albino.
You no fit born negro and Caucasian at the same time. Na you create yourself? grin
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by SporaD8: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2022
blaquebelle:
They aren't identical
Non-identical of course.
No chance in hell two identical twins will have different gene - a single zygote can't divide and still end up producing different gene.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by immortalmortal: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Please how are they identical? they are cute though.
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Sweetvie: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2022
They ain't identical@ Op
Nice mixture though
God is great smiley
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Sweetvie: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Blake755:

God wan cause wahala grin cheesy
Aswear grin
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Bluntguy:

Where you go? I don dey find you try.
i have been to London to buy some medicine for cough cheesy
How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
i have been to London to buy some medicine for cough cheesy
How you dey?
U no go see the Queen for London again?.... grin
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by kmaster007: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
E get why
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Machalla(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oh Identical Twins but one has Albinism.
Else they would have been identify as Fraternal twins
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by trueking: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
They are twins but NOT identical
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
The wife get plenty questions to answer abeg, which kin away match madam go play like dis, or maybe she go lie say one nurse exchange d real twins during birth
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

What are you saying shocked

Isn't this endtime as predicted in the bible
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by jeromestarks: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
If this is true then their mother fvcked too many men.
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
So cute, can i get twins through surrogacy? Or na wetin she born i go collect? I'm thinking IVF can bring twins
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Corporate2020: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
kestolove95:

This is Vawulence

Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by H0711(f): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
So adorable
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Oga nothing like God Almighty here, d woman carry kpekus scatter blanca the unit wetin u dey expect
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by Geminita1(f): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
awww the white son is very handsome
Re: Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) by BigYash: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
No be black and fair sperm mix together so.. Just saying sha. I like vahulens cool

(1) (Reply)

Village Girl Just Enter Lagos For The First Time (pic) / At What Age Did You Marry / My Husband Molest, Beats Me On Christmas Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.