Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy (9760 Views)

PDP PCC: Wike Frustrated, Lacks Integrity / Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / Wike Frustrated Imo-Rivers Boundary Dispute Reconciliatory Efforts - Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Honjoshy4u: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Yorubanza:
God bless you my guy

If you observe e, it's all these senseless, idiots from sad_wasted region thar are cheering wike on in his wild goose chase

No mind some myopic minds. It is impossible to fool everyone at same time.

Wike should try support APC and sees how it ends. Akpabio and Umahi is a case study.
In South-South, no one man controls the vote as Delta, Bayelsa, Edo, Akwa-Ibom and Cross river PDP is intact. Wike has only Rivers but the good news is that the muslim-muslim ticket will not sell here and the way SIM Fubara immerged as his candidate will easily make Atiku get lots of loyalist to work with like:
Omehia, Danagogo, Felix Obuah, Sekibo, the Ijaws that has issues with him.
For Benue and Ortom.... The last party majority of his people will go with is APC coupled with the muslim-muslim ticket.
For Makinde, Oyo is a strong base for Tinubu so Atiku just need 25%.
Obi will gain massively in the South and trouble Tinubu's chance there.
The North will always support their strongest candidate and will likely do so now due to Tinubu's greed of 'E mi lo kan' ......

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by alimiadedayo1: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2022
07kjb:
We in the south EAST HAVE FORGIVEN WIKE TO ERR IS HUMAN AND TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE

THANK GOD L.P GAVE US THE BEST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

LET US ALL WALK FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY

VOTE L.P
hypocrite but you cannot forgive Atiku
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by CheapHomes1: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Benbellamor:
Let's assumed that wike frustrated the zoning to the south
What happened to the key PDP key positions already gripped by the ATIKU North?

Atiku is even dumber than I think...The spokesman should be playing with sands...ode oponu jatijati

Which position is gripped by the Atiku north? How is atiku equivalent to the north? Did atiku have a hand in filling any position in PDP?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by CheapHomes1: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Codes151:
if you don't understand politics then learn to shut your gutter.

Since you under politics, pls open your gutter and enlighten us on the topic
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Igbojew: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Benbellamor:
Let's assumed that wike frustrated the zoning to the south
What happened to the key PDP key positions already gripped by the ATIKU North?

Atiku is even dumber than I think...The spokesman should be playing with sands...ode oponu jatijati
That was what greediness of Wike caused.Wike that initially pretended that he is not interested in PDP Presidency but to make sure that it come to South secretly was nursing to pick PDP presidential nomination that was why he frustrated and humiliated Peter Obi so that he will have bright chance to pick PDP presidential ticket but trust North that not only knows how to play politics but united,his best friend Tambuwal was the one that stabbed him at back and here he is running like a headless chicken...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Igbojew: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wike that initially pretended that he is not interested in PDP Presidency but to make sure that it come to South but he was secretly nursing to pick PDP presidential nomination that was why he frustrated and humiliated Peter Obi so that he will have bright chance to pick PDP presidential ticket but trust North that not only knows how to play politics but united,his best friend Tambuwal was the one that stabbed him at back and here he is running like a headless chicken...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stop spitting rubbish as if we are all kids. Then Atiku should have supported Obi a S-Esterner if he Atiku so really wanted it zone to SE. Atiku is greedy just using Wike as excuse undecided. Is it that difficult for him to support Obi in PDP?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
If power must come to the south, it should be South-East. If not, let North continue.
Greed will finish the South.
Let Wike do his worst
Your mumu just start. You guys don't even know that the most enemy of the North in the south is SE undecided.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Igbojew: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Divide and rule Atiku Style

So why didn't Atiku reject the Presidential Slot as a Northerner who was very aware it was meant for the South?
Wike and disunited Southern politicians cause whatever divide and rule game Atiku and North is giving them.I have never seen people as useless,foolish and stupid as Southern politicians.They thought after ganging up against Igbo presidency that North will sit down and watch them when they know they can use it for their advantage.I keep saying it that karma is paying Wike hot after pleasing North by massacring Igbos of Obigbo and also humiliating and frustrating Peter Obi.Am happy that it was his friend Tambuwal he has invested so much that betrayed and stabbed him at back cos had it been it is anybody from Southern Nigeria nobody will hear word but he has not utter word to Tambuwal for betraying him till now.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corea4king:

I knew is wike that stop zoning president to the South East because he think that everything is under his control and that gave Atiku the opportunity to run and outsmarted him.He wike is the reason why Obi left PDP because Atiku was willing to corporate of zoning to South East.
You also gulped that lie that Atiku was in support of Igbo presidency? And he can not support Obi to lift PDP ticket instead he brought himself out? Make una dey use una head nah. undecided
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Legendforte:

No... meant for southeast. NE also has not benefitted. Wike spoil tinz.
NE can not be claiming right to Nigeria's presidency when a northerner is just finishing 8 years and it is turn of the south. NE should wait till turn of the north again before they can claim NE time. The best NE should have done was to support SE presidency if they so love igbos. How can NE highjack the ticket meant for south when they could have helped SE have it. You guys should use ur sense nah.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Igbojew: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
If power must come to the south, it should be South-East. If not, let North continue.
Greed will finish the South.
Let Wike do his worst
Am telling you.greediness,enviness,backstabbing and jealousy of Yorubas that put us in this mess yet again after Buhari on us and now is the turn of Igbos South West and Wike betrayed Igbos..............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Honjoshy4u: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
lailo:

Your mumu just start. You guys don't even know that the most enemy of the North in the south is SE undecided.

You're the stupid guy that follows politicians foolishly. I'm a proud Deltan and a pro Atiku/Okowa mandate.
You better go and support your sleeping bullion van thief candidate with his insensitive muslim-muslim ticket that humanity and God has rejected
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Corea4king(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
lailo:

You also gulped that lie that Atiku was in support of Igbo presidency? And he can not support Obi to lift PDP ticket instead he brought himself out? Make una dey use una head nah. undecided

Do you think Atiku would have done something if wike have supported Obi?I Know Atiku don't like idea of zoning president to the South east but wike greediness gave Atiku that chance.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corea4king:

Do you think Atiku would have done something if wike have supported Obi?I Know Atiku don't like idea of zoning president to the South east but wike greediness gave Atiku that chance.
Wike doesn't have to support Obi before Atiku gives same to Obi. Is Wike's support for Obi a condition for Atiku to support a region that gave out all supports for his 2019 ambition? Leave Wike out of this and see through the shenanigans of your real enemy Atiku. If Atiku has genuine love for SE or Obi and has backed them for PDP slot, wike would have lule and remained silent forever. Meanwhile Wike has a right to contest bcs he is a southerner but Atiku does not because a northerner is just finishing 8 years. Atiku is the greedy one here not Wike. Nigeria's presidency has never been microzoned, it has always been to and fro, North and South since 1999. SE and Obi has a better chance in the south with support of Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Ayu and all northern PDP if they love SE, without Wike's support.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're the stupid guy that follows politicians foolishly. I'm a proud Deltan and a pro Atiku/Okowa mandate.
You better go and support your sleeping bullion van thief candidate with his insensitive muslim-muslim ticket that humanity and God has rejected
You are the fuulish one here who is still licking the ass of another Fulani man after their 8 years carnage in the country, killing your people, taking your farms and lands, raping your mothers and sisters, kidnapping your kinsmen to enrich themselves. Your lord Atiku as a Fulani man is here to complete their assignment in the next 8 years and u are here saying it bodly as a basterD son of the south. Your Niger Delta oil is their target and for your information, you are their target in the south. Think about the Biafra war and have sense. undecided
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Honjoshy4u: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
lailo:

You are the fuulish one here who is still licking the ass of another Fulani man after their 8 years carnage in the country, killing your people, taking your farms and lands, raping your mothers and sisters, kidnapping your kinsmen to enrich themselves. Your lord Atiku as a Fulani man is here to complete their assignment in the next 8 years and u are here saying it bodly as a basterD son of the south. Your Niger Delta oil is their target and for your information, you are their target in the south. Think about the Biafra war and have sense. undecided

Shot up you slave..... If the South-East won't get it, let power go back to the North.
It was your type that voted the present fulani failure because you wanted to boot a dear president from South-South.
Stop crying; wait till next year
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igbojew:
Am telling you.greediness,enviness,backstabbing and jealousy of Yorubas that put us in this mess yet again after Buhari on us and now is the turn of Igbos South West and Wike betrayed Igbos..............I am that Igbojew
Oloripelebe Omo ale jatijati igbojew. When did we start microzoning presidency in the country since 1999? What stops igbos from competing to take the south slot now that power should come to the south after North's 8 years. If igbos feel it is their time, what stops them from courting North's support to beat SW. So u expect Tinubu to work for decades in pursuant of his ambition and at last give it to igbos who have been critical of him OR u expect Wike to work his ass dead to save PDP, only to bury his ambition bcs igbos are handicapped? Why una no dey use una head na?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by lailo: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Shot up you slave..... If the South-East won't get it, let power go back to the North.
It was your type that voted the present fulani failure because you wanted to boot a dear president from South-South.
Stop crying; wait till next year
So SE can't get it through Obi? It is only through Atiku abi? Who is slave between U and I from your assertion? That is even of u have any sense bcs you will not be campaigning for Fulani 16 years when your own Obi is in the race. I didn't ask u to support Tinubu anyway. If u can't believe in your self I spit on your dead carcas in advance undecided
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Honjoshy4u: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
lailo:

So SE can't get it through Obi? It is only through Atiku abi? Who is slave between U and I from your assertion? That is even of u have any sense bcs you will not be campaigning for Fulani 16 years when your own Obi is in the race. I didn't ask u to support Tinubu anyway. If u can't believe in your self I spit on your dead carcas in advance undecided

Go and support your sleeping bullion van thief candidate and Boko Haram commander running mate.
We will disgrace them at the polls.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by chriss100: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
lailo:

Oloripelebe Omo ale jatijati igbojew. When did we start microzoning presidency in the country since 1999? What stops igbos from competing to take the south slot now that power should come to the south after North's 8 years. If igbos feel it is their time, what stops them from courting North's support to beat SW. So u expect Tinubu to work for decades in pursuant of his ambition and at last give it to igbos who have been critical of him OR u expect Wike to work his ass dead to save PDP, only to bury his ambition bcs igbos are handicapped? Why una no dey use una head na?

Facts bro. Nice write up. Thanks
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Prinxzona10: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
In as much as what Wike is fighting for is legitimately motivating and justifiable buh the truth must be told.

Wike scuttled the chances of South East from producing the PDP presidential candidate even when Atiku asked him to support any candidate from South East Extraction, Wike blatantly rejected it(even to the extend of mocking Peter Obi in Peter Obi's home state) hence the reason Atiku decided to contest..

Secondly, Wike fought and removed Secondus as the PDP National Chairman,just to pave way for his own Presidential ambition, yet he still lost to Atiku and now,he's everywhere fighting PDP,talking about justice,fairness and equity buh he was the first to destroyed these same justice,fairness and equity..

Lastly,what I think is that everything playing out has been orchestrated by God and I see everything working for Peter Obi's favor..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by Solsix(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Imagine if PDP gave Peter Obi thier ticket they for get election in 2023
Re: Daniel Bwala: Wike 'Frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy by poseidon12: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
oyin44:
Instead of dousing the flame ,Atiku and his closest followers are making its growing higher and higher.. grin

With this new accusation, PDP is nearing its collapse cos wike Will not lift any finger to help atiku....

And the trouble that will follows.. would reveal more secrets..

Tinubu is winning.... grin cheesy

Shame on you for supporting a drug lord and thief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court / Court Freezes N350m Traced To Patience Jonathan / Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.