Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus (3067 Views)

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by HarlequinLekex: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
A young Lady was beaten up by angry mobs after a baby fell off her hands at a bus stop.
A twitter user@shesamale claimed that the young lady had assisted a mother to carry her child inside a public bus after she asked her to.
Shesamale said she was first approached by the mother but she turned down the request and the mother appeal to someone else who agreed.
Just as they were about to alight from the bus the baby fell and died instantly.
The mother claimed that the young lady had done sth to her child.
Rxns as baby falls off and dies;
Porthacourt Batman said;"truth is once you are out in public bus mind ur business.Invest in earpiece and glasses,e dey save many things"
Thereal Borme wrote;"i remember the one that was telling her child "sit on this uncle's leg" i just remove my leg and the child fell"
Kayode added;"i always reject it.
https://www.legit.ng/1493951-lady-helped-a-woman-carry-baby-a-public-bus-lands-trouble-child-falls-hands-dies/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Mukina2
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by HarlequinLekex: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Always mind ur business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by HarlequinLekex: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
See unwarranted implication,she might even end up in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by HarlequinLekex: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
This might be a scam, after certain conditions the baby might open eyes after the lady don drop money for the mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Foodqueen(f): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2022
It might be scam.

Everything is possible this days.
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Wonders
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by favour2222: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Who knows
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Katie2021(f): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Which kind wahala be all this one na

So one can't help in peace again
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Dalnadoni: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2022
If the womans go home without her baby she went out with...how she want take explain to her husband sef grin

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by SporaD8: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Third-Degree-slaughter!!!
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Was the baby alive in the first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by jahson19(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Akoja360:
good question, how can a baby fall and died instantly.... E ko possible even for new born baby

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by irunoko(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2022
To help nursing mothers these days is very dangerous.i dey always fear to carry strangers babies whether in a public transport or public place.all these aunty help me carry my baby make I enter,I no dey do.it might look like wickedness or selfishness to a small minded person but if you look deeper , you will see it's just self preservation.

Some babies sef fit dey sick and the mother is trying to rope someone else and the baby died in your Hands,Omo nobody will give you a listening ears so to all nursing mothers If you come across people like me,it's not our fault o.we dey protect ourselves.you too make sure you get all the resources you need to move around with your baby before birth to even make movement easier for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by blingxx(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

No she won't , na public bus which means too many eye witness undecided this is why I hate seeing woman lapping 2 or 3 children inside bus angry ,if you know you can't pay for extra sit who send you born ?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by bukiah: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2022
The baby was already dead
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by HarlequinLekex: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2022
blingxx:

No she won't , na public bus which means too many eye witness undecided this is why I hate seeing woman lapping 2 or 3 children inside bus angry ,if you know you can't pay for extra sit who send you born ?
Who will leave his or her daily business esp in dis nigeria to go do eye witness in court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Machalla(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Akoja360:
the claim was that the baby fell off her hand. Even if the baby wasn't alive. Did the baby actually fell off her hands? This is a one sided story though
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by FuckDModz: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
angry

Foolish mob.

Why did they beat her?
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Realmi: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Make everybody kuku wicked na....since lending a helping hand is now a crime
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by backnbeta(f): 5:09am On Sep 26, 2022
What happened to minding your business in Apu lic transport?
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Redstubpen: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Dynmyt: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Even when a mother just born i no dey do eye service to carry oo.. Call me snub thank u
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Slynation(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2022
I like that word, invest in earpiece and specks, it saves lot of unnecessary stress and impromptu drama...
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by allen113: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2022
No pictures? undecided
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by Ifakiland(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2022
You can't be nice and kind in lagos and live long...when I'm sitting next to those kind women with multiple kids dat won't pay for them to sit....I'm always mean and use my hand to do boundary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by OMARiss(f): 2:05am On Sep 27, 2022
GOOD NEWS TO ALL LOVER'S OF SPORTS BET!!
GNT Got you covered by providing you with all forecasted games on baba ijebu Lotto, bet9ja 100% prediction and all other betting sites for as low as 100 naria only!!
� Wow!! And the best part of this offer is that you will get 100% refunds if not on a winning dart for the day. Isn't this cool?�
Try GNT 100% Game prediction today!
Dm on WhatsApp for the website link.
+2349026489064
Email: gntgroups1@gmail.com
WE GOT YOU COVERED!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus by ipobarethieves: 3:45am On Sep 27, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

See What Lagos Agbero (tout) Did To An MSC Degree Holder At Eyin-eyo Idumota / How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) / Young Boy Caught Having S*x With A Mad Woman Behind A Primary School In Oyo Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.