Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Please Help With NKJV Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help With NKJV Bible (267 Views)

Encouragement Verses In The Bible Nkjv / Healing Verses In The Bible Nkjv / June 20, 2020 NKJV Bible Evening Devotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With NKJV Bible by MRIDOBOLO: 3:55am On Sep 24, 2022
I want to use this opportunity to appeal to any kind hearted person here especially Christians to help me with a small sized copy of the NKJV of the Bible, either used or new. I need the small size I can easily use for house to house evangelism. I currently do not have the means to acquire one myself. God bless you richly.
Re: Please Help With NKJV Bible by MindHacker9009(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Hope you can start your house to house envengelism from Aso Rock
Re: Please Help With NKJV Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2022
MRIDOBOLO:
I want to use this opportunity to appeal to any kind hearted person here especially Christians to help me with a small sized copy of the NKJV of the Bible, either used or new. I need the small size I can easily use for house to house evangelism. I currently do not have the means to acquire one myself. God bless you richly.

Psalms 23:1
If truly you intend to WORK for the God in whose words we found the above the tools to do the assignment should be provided by Him {1John 5:14} true disciples of Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) distributes Bibles to all disciples of Christ throughout the earth.
So check yourself, you're not working for Christ but something else! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help With NKJV Bible by MRIDOBOLO: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Psalms 23:1
If truly you intend to WORK for the God in whose words we found the above the tools to do the assignment should be provided by Him {1John 5:14} true disciples of Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) distributes Bibles to all disciples of Christ throughout the earth.
So check yourself, you're not working for Christ but something else! undecided

Must one belong to Jehovah’s Witness to be qualified to preach?

1 Like

Re: Please Help With NKJV Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
MRIDOBOLO:

Must one belong to Jehovah’s Witness to be qualified to preach?
YES!
But if you want to know why then i will direct you to what Jesus said in the scriptures! 2Timothy 3:16-17

1 Like

Re: Please Help With NKJV Bible by Lighthouse50: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Imagine a person in need giving standard on bible version. Also is the bible for you or those you want to preach to? Finally, didnt ynu have a church? Your pastor or capable members can do that instead of washing your dirty linen publicly.
Re: Please Help With NKJV Bible by Truvelisback(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
MRIDOBOLO:
Can u download the app online?
Re: Please Help With NKJV Bible by xproducer: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
MRIDOBOLO:

+++

In the meantime read for free here: https://www.biblestudytools.com/nkjv/

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17

(1) (Reply)

Rebuking In Church / Top Gospel Afrobeat Praise Party Mixtape Vol 1 2022 Mp3 Download / God Has Not Told Me If There Will Be An Election- Pst E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.