Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion (8783 Views)

Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading / CBN Destroys Over ₦‎6 Trillion Banknotes Under Buhari / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by DeOTR: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsidy is a scam-Buhari (2014).
Someone is telling us exact same thing in 2022.
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Harmlesspill(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2022
That's what happens when you hire a dullard to be your leader.
they're just doing anyhow without any significant plan

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Promise47(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Nigeria ooooh God � I need your help I no get money if not I for done enter Canada or United States of America
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by COMPAQ(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Racoon:
EXCLUSIVE: NNPC declares zero FAAC remittance for eighth time as subsidy gulps N2.6trn

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-nnpc-declares-zero-faac-remittance-for-eighth-time-as-subsidy-gulps-n2-6trn/amp

Is it a case of NNPC not remitting this month or NNPC no longer remitting because it is now a Limited Liability Company and will only remit Royalties and Petroleum profit tax and companies income tax like every other oil company.

Basic facts of a story are so hard to get right in this country.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by RepoMan007: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsidy is the portion of national cake that reaches the common man out there. The other major one is FAAC allocation. No cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Coldie(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Nnpc that used to be very profitable is now running at a loss. Tell me what these administration cannot do
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by techWriter3: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2022
woman thing Normal no suppose support APC in 2023
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by just2endowed: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:
NNPC is now a limited liability company that pays PIT, CIT etc

All these yeye journalists, activists and Politicians should read the PIA

Can you summarise it. If it's truly a limited liability company then they should file for bankruptcy or allow Assets Management of Nigeria to take over. I guess that's what going to happen las las
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by nicedayontop: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2022
They should just remove the subsidy totally so that we start using bicycles and legs.
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by GamalNasser: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
In the midst of the biggest oil boom in human history the Buhari govt is still not remitting
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
NNPC grin the best strategy to steal money in Nigeria, bad organization
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by grandstar(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Buhari has finished this economy. At a time of high oil prices the coffers are empty and there's scarcity of fx. I can even make a $5 payment online because Naira debit cards can't be used for overseas payments.

I tried using my dollar card and I had the same problem. I'm thinking desperately of emigrating because I need to make overseas payments.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by eldoradoxx: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2022
The implication of non remittance of any Kobo to FAAC account which is the purse where crude oil sale money and other taxes are paid into for sharing by the the states and local government is that NNPC is telling Nigerians to forget about crude oil money. That one now belongs to Buhari and his cartel running NNPC.
For people planning to vote APC in 2023 presidential election, you are reinforcing the criminality of a party under whose Watch, millions of barrels of crude oil were sold and not one Kobo was remitted to the purse for sharing to the States and Local Government Areas in Nigeria for their people.
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Ifearnoevil: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2022
For the first time in the history of Nigeria, people don't even know that there is an oil boom as the price of crude is nearly 90usd per barrel.
Nigeria remains the only oil producing country not witnessing any benefit from the boom.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by fieldbus: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Penguin2:
I know some dunderheads and Tinubu BATstards with fish brain do not understand the message.

What it means is that if Nigeria was a company, Buhari and the set of fools he hired to work with him, are running Nigeria at a loss.

The most damning thing is that they are not only running Nigeria at a loss, they are also incurring humongous debts.

And the idiotic fools who want Tinubu to be president are still playing ostrich.

Tinubu brought Buhari upon Nigeria and

must be punished for it.
Bros I beg don't let any uninformed journalist deceive you into stupidity. By the new act NNPC is a cama company so no more faac remittances from NNPC but taxes
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Yankee101: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2022
In China you'll all face firing squads

1 Like

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2022
To think this clown made himself the Minister of Petroleum cheesy

It's like appointing a carpenter to manage the Ministry of Health. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by CyberHustle: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Painful thing a is this admin condemned subsidy before getting power. They should manage it well.
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Enyimbamercedes: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2022
NNPC became a bigger scam under Buhari than any other administration in Nigeria

The man had a really big mouth before he came to NPower talking bout how subsidy was a scam only to come in and make it the biggest scam ever!!
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Ifearnoevil: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2022
fieldbus:

Bros I beg don't let any uninformed journalist deceive you into stupidity. By the new act NNPC is a cama company so no more faac remittances from NNPC but taxes

So if I understand you,NNPC sells our crude oil,pockets the money and pays tax to the government?
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Codes151(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Nnpc you see today is a result of ethnic incompetence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by Buckeyemedia1: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Racoon:
https://www.youtue.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA
Then: It was
]- "I don't know what fuel subsidy is."
-“Who is subsidizing who? Fuel subsidy is a fraud”
-"Anyone paying fuel subsidy is a fraud."[/b]

Today, Nigeria is still paying subsidy under his watch. The FAAC document obtained by TheCable showed that due to the subsidy payment, the oil company failed to remit any funds to the federation account for the eighth consecutive time.

Analysis by TheCable Index showed that NNPC had spent N2.565 trillion on petrol subsidy payments since the beginning of the year. This year, the federal government plans to spend up to N4 trillion on costly petrol subsidies due to high global oil prices.

So one wonder how this man became the president of a great nation like Nigeria still remains a mystery to many. Buhari/APC is the biggest political scam of the 21st.century.
Let Peter Obi enter Aso Rock, President Buhari’s perceived incompetence will be child’s play.
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by yankison(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
God please link me to a good agent and honest to get me a Canadian student visa pleaseeeeeeee anyone with an honest Link ..I can afford 4m
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by yankison(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Let Peter Obi enter Aso Rock, President Buhari’s perceived incompetence will be child’s play.

This are the kind of people we are wasting our whole life sharing a country with oh God ..Mr Mab u are a waste to humanity no sense at all

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by codedguy1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Harmlesspill:
That's what happens when you hire a dullard to be your leader.
they're just doing anyhow without any significant plan

Qualifying that one as an ordinary dullard is inadequate.

A wicked incompetent, non challant nepotistic archaic parochial confused bigot of a dullard is more like it.
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by BloomingDale(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by kenx1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Scrap this bullshit.....this fooooolss earns fat salaries remitting nothing
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by COMPAQ(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
For the first time in the history of Nigeria, people don't even know that there is an oil boom as the price of crude is nearly 90usd per barrel.
Nigeria remains the only oil producing country not witnessing any benefit from the boom.smh

But how can the country benefit when you people prefer cheap petrol
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by COMPAQ(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

So if I understand you,NNPC sells our crude oil,pockets the money and pays tax to the government?

Yes. Just like Shell, Mobil, chevron and all the other oil companies operating in Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion by texas1990(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
alsudan:
Person way Normal no suppose support APC in 2023.
u are an Ediot, so we should support ur Obidient abi? is it by force to support the ipob terrorist leader, fvck u all bifraud e-goats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Niger Delta Group Hails Sen Dickson's Intervention / Presidential Committee Dialogues With Boko-Haram Suspects In Lagos Prisons. / Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.