Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k (44339 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Davytech(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin make he face the laws

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
jerseyboy:

They wanted to go with people and lands that will never belong to them.

Trash it's family business what concerns you Muslim with what happened far away from you.

People's land kill you there if their wasn't Biafra before Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by buggatiboss(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by lezz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

You spoke the truth bro. The truth is that I have anger issues ever since I discovered my mother had been passed around more frequently than a basketball in training session.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by mankan2k7(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
What is actually wrong with the flatin-os, they are hell bent on destroying Nigeria. Each embassy should stop giving the flatin-os visa even to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by generalud: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by MeineMutter: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying? Why not jump and pass? D thing pain you gan.

Don't mind wheerey. We dey discuss drug, im dey discuss politics. Copy and paste comment when im don use in one political thread.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by olab059(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mercury12:

You said the truth but you an hypocrite. You keep quite when your brothers and sister insult Yoruba and other tribes day and night calling them all sorts of name. To you tribalism against your tribe is not good but good to other tribes right?!
You nothing but a pathetic hypocrite.

EXACTLY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by pfadom: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
These people are worse than the politicians. They do more harm to the image of Nigeria and personalities of Nigerians.

Yet, these are the loudest noise makers about Nigeria calling Nigeria all manners of names.

beerfraud:
Nigeria would have been great without these people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Finish it, mention them.
beerfraud:
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Tgb1: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shocking
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by VEHINTOLAR: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Billboardciza: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cocaine again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by beerfraud: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
ibechris:

Nigeria will definitely be great when people like u would have gone to the grave for being a tribalist.

No nation can prosper with high levl of tribalism and hate. And God will some day purge out evil men like u so as to create a better place for others to leave without pointing fingers.

May he also Judge u according to your heart and evil intentions against your fellow Country men and women.

I say Amen to this.
can't you type without crying?
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by tyinfinity: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igbo and crime are twins .they are disgrace to not only Nigeria but the entire blace race

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by chatinent: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Farid24224:

Ehnnnnn!!! So he's being tribalistic now abi..But if the drug dealer was from Kano or Jigawa now... Bearing the name Usman or Aliyu....You won't write this long epistle...

I don't do tribalism. It's the person not the place. In fact, I enjoy the company with my Hausa friends whenever I visit the north.
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by lereinter(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
beerfraud:

How?

Explain how a crime of an individual or group prevented the greatness of a country
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by lereinter(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
tyinfinity:
Igbo and crime are twins .they are disgrace to not only Nigeria but the entire blace race

Bigotry and stupidity

Other tribes don't commit
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by foolbuster: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
beerfraud:

Let Nigeria leave them na aaaa grin
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Medalb: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Investors and developer on the mix

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by pepperdemzombie: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
lezz:

shocked shocked shocked
I just pray make Ogun Kill me and my Oloriburuku mother that brought this misfortune and disaster to my life. I just watched her sucking her father's sagged scrotum right now and she asked me to join them. I was very happy banging her borehole.
I am proud to be a product of a shameless prostitute and her idiot father. See me and my brother after we give my miserable mama a joint knocking

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by FuckOsuPigs: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
chatinent:

You are so tribalistic and a second-class irrelevant trouble maker. You are free to support your candidate, you are free to shame other candidates you don't support....that's politics. Leave people's tribe out of this for cheap likes and shares.

Once you cannot get a constructive criticism, your nearest exist is using hate speech and tribalism.
Funnily enough, three of the aspirants y'all are making to look like saints are failures.

Crime happens everywhere!

Even you are a criminal for advocating for a known drug lord...yet you try to instigate a tribal war cos another colleague in your league was caught.

Get a life.

Don't bother responding. I'm not used to mad underage teens.

You're so pained.

Sifia, bone-racking pain grin
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by FuckOsuPigs: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
irunoko:
Shey until UK too ban una the way UAE ban una.make una try respect unaselves na.you leave your house because you made it uncondicive to live in, someone became benevolent enough to accommodate you,you still want destroy their house.who swear for Biafrans?

I've corrected it for you
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by FuckOsuPigs: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jennifer663:
My fellow Biafrans, stop embarrassing us please
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by theTranslator: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
chatinent:

You are so tribalistic and a second-class irrelevant trouble maker. You are free to support your candidate, you are free to shame other candidates you don't support....that's politics. Leave people's tribe out of this for cheap likes and shares.

Once you cannot get a constructive criticism, your nearest exist is using hate speech and tribalism.
Funnily enough, three of the aspirants y'all are making to look like saints are failures.

Crime happens everywhere!

Even you are a criminal for advocating for a known drug lord...yet you try to instigate a tribal war cos another colleague in your league was caught.

Get a life.

Don't bother responding. I'm not used to mad underage teens.
just shut up. Igbo people do it too
E come your turn you dey write epistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by theTranslator: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
rusher14:
grin
Which kind cloth be this?? cheesy cheesy grin Igbo men sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by theTranslator: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
BurialGround:

You're right grin

We don't expect logical reasoning from fools.

Shut up.

An offspring of a lunatic won't disappoint.

Cretins talks b4 reasoning.

Coming from an idi*t.

Even those without parental upbringing hv joined.

You're a mu*u man.
Tramadol? You're comparing Tramadol to cocaine? cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by theTranslator: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
owobokiri:
The UK prisons are full of agbadorian drug mules oo
If you guys play tribal with this, this whole site will be flooded with agbadorian drug stories o
post 1 Yoruba drug case and I will post 100 Igbo drug cases in Asia alone. You guys have a big drug problem. Face it. Yoruba have our own problems too
All these your tears won't solve nothing
Besides UK nigerians are almost 80% Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Coolgent(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obidient
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by player007(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
beerfraud:

Attack HIM sir.
Not his ethnicity.
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Durabest: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Zee0007:
All for the money you will leave behind when your time is up on earth. How pathetic!
na them oh IPOB and crime na 5&6
Re: Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k by Basiljoe: 4:22am On Sep 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Look at the number of countries he visited to bring this crime to fruition.

As long as crime is involved, Benjamin Nwaogwugwu is ready to visit planets Mercury, Venus, Uranus, Mars and Jupiter.

To think this is the same UK one frustrated lesbian pig was insulting when Her Royal Majesty died. Smh.
Cry more. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles / Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.