Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment (5231 Views)

Graduate Trainees 2022 Jobs Currently Ongoing - A Thread For Ongoing Job Updates / Three Farm Workers That Can Drive Motorcycle/tricycle/car Needed In Ogun State / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 6:03am On Sep 25, 2022
We are now 14 in number... Soon to complete.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2022
CC:
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo

BCC:
Qtrpst4

6 more tom go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by SeniorGee(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Interested
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by majesticguy: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2022
I am interested.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Tessyy1701: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Rich4god:
Its also good to note that our learning wont be in a haste.

We will be on a SLOW AND STEADY MODE... So if your blood dey hot for fast learning, plz with due respect, make you no put us under pressure.

Also, members are expected to possess the following.

Laptop
Good Internet Connection and the finance to maintain it.
Willing to dedicate at least 1hr a day for learning and practice and also at least 2hrs during weekend for general discussion.

Other parameters and mode of learning will be outlined by the general house when we are about to start.

CC:
shalom4eva
TheMensch

BCC:
Qtrpst4

Smartphones don't have a space here?
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by NewWorldOrder20: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2022
I am very interested.. I wont take this as a coincidence, because I applied for zuri scholarship on full stack
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Tessyy1701:

Well... I dont know how you will want to manage the activities with your phone.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2022
CC:
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy

BCC:
Qtrpst4

3 more to go
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2022
CC:
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy

BCC:
Qtrpst4

Also, in addition to this
Laptop
Good Internet Connection and the finance to maintain it.
Willing to dedicate at least 1hr a day for learning and practice and also at least 2hrs during weekend for general discussion.

Kindly download Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Dream Weaver. These are the two basic software that we will use as they are user friendly and help to complete and correct errors.
They are virtually the same, so its ok to have one of it, preferable Visual Studio. But it be out of place if you have the two.

Also, get Adobe PDF Reader as most files that we might be sharing will be in PDF format. Though these days, browsers comes with PDF reader.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by mustmust(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Am I late to this tech party.

Am interested please
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Qtrpst4: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2022
You can but not the best. Their is an ide you can use on smartphone

Tessyy1701:

Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2022
mustmust:
Am I late to this tech party.

Am interested please

Nope you are not.

Plz read through and understand what we have in mind.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2022
CC:
Rich4god
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy
mustmust

BCC:
Qtrpst4

2 more to go.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You can but not the best. Their is an ide you can use on smartphone

Boss...

I been ask earlier.... Will u help be our coach.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Qtrpst4: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2022
It's a function of what is expected of me

If it's just to type on nairaland and answer question, ok

I will need to know what is expected of me
Rich4god:

Boss...

I been ask earlier.... Will u help be our coach.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Qtrpst4:
It's a function of what is expected of me

If it's just to type on nairaland and answer question, ok

I will need to know what is expected of me

Well....
I think it's just to type on Nairaland. Plus directional advices.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Mizrob(f): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Interested
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
CC:
Rich4god
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy
mustmust
Mizrob

BCC:
Qtrpst4

1more to go.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mizrob:
Interested

Welcome on board sister...

It's gud we have a female.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by sadiq619(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
I’m also interested
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Qtrpst4: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
OK then

Rich4god:

Well....
I think it's just to type on Nairaland. Plus directional advices.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by portplus: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rich4god:
CC:
Rich4god
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy
mustmust
Mizrob

BCC:
Qtrpst4

1more to go.

I am interested.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by ebuka6404(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
[b][/b] I'm interested too
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by majesticguy: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
OP, please do we get to open a WhatsApp group for this, because I don't really think doing this here is going to work.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by agroallieds: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
I'm interested
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by panicacid: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
I am interested
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
majesticguy:
OP, please do we get to open a WhatsApp group for this, because I don't really think doing this here is going to work.

Yes....

We will create Watsapp group for it.

It definitely won't wrk here.

But some little update might be posted here so that some other gurus can direct us.

Also, our works can be displayed here too for general audience review.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by mosho2good: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
I'm interested
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
CC:
Rich4god
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy
mustmust
Mizrob
sadiq619
portplus
ebuka6404
agroallieds
panicacid
mosho2good

BCC:
Qtrpst4

Great... We don over shoot our required membership. So we will be getting ready to start.
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Next Stage...

Creating of watsapp group.

Plz if your name is the below mention,

Kindly send your watsapp phone number to 09021488887 attached with your nairaland username.

Then quote me here and write the last two digits of your phone number. This is to e#nable me know who is who and to ensure that scammers wont be added to the group.

Rich4god
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy
mustmust
Mizrob
sadiq619
portplus
ebuka6404
agroallieds
panicacid
mosho2good
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
For example, after sending your number to this 09021488887

Quote me and write 25 (if your number ends with 25)

Too many scammers around. Lets be sure we know who we are adding.

Rich4god
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy
mustmust
Mizrob
sadiq619
portplus
ebuka6404
agroallieds
panicacid
mosho2good
Re: A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment by Rich4god(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
If everything goes well, we might start by 3rd Oct which is a public holiday. Since no wrk, we can use that day to start.

Rich4god
Ejirekenny
shalom4eva
TheMensch
Joshcode
Hersserbi3
kolly1628
Eleyigidgan
Iamcute
Amosebere
Bobbyjay001
Erums
newcommer
Frankitibobo
NewWorldOrder20
SeniorGee
majesticguy
mustmust
Mizrob
sadiq619
portplus
ebuka6404
agroallieds
panicacid
mosho2good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland! / Nimc Unilag Exam Center Meet Here / Vacancy At Nasrda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.