Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria (1311 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by DeleTaller: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
grin grin grin cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was waiting for whom to attack like a dog argentino and here is a boer.
Let me tell you something, the youths are tired of their ill treatment in their state., the world revolves, what is going on in the south west and south south is manifesting at North. Deborah murder is a clean slate to say that North is not part of Nigeria Migration to the new world, thus boko and bandits ravage it. That is why more supplies of narcotics, tramadol, make huge wave up north, technology will revilitaize the northern state of Nigeria Insha Allah, Allah Alkubar we will penetrate Core North where every legitimate trade will not be burn down...

Bro Pass me sum blunt I no see log this morning.

The only blunt I have for you is reality and fact that Ganduje is Tinubu's man... and like I said Emir would not leave Ganduje and jump on Obi....
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by DeleTaller: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Polchiz:

Don't be too sure about anything in politics. All the PDP governors were giving Goodluck assurance of their support in 2015. They eventually supported Buhari and betrayed Goodluck.
No
Not Ganduje....
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

The only blunt I have for you is reality and fact that Ganduje is Tinubu's man... and like I said Emir would not leave Ganduje and jump on Obi....
This reminds me of Tambuwal and Wike.
These guys don't know the North.
Obi will not win Kano. He only needs 25%. However, don't be too sure of APC winning Kano.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by DeleTaller: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Polchiz:
5 and 6 in politics? Wike and Tambuwal were 5 and 6, right?
Not Ganduje and Tinubu... you can come back next year to verify this
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by maestroferddi: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Why is this not on front-page?

Tell me why?
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
DeleTaller:
No

Not Ganduje....
Politics is about interest, what is in there in APC for Ganduje that other party cannot offer him?
Ministerial appointment?
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

Alright, just wondering why you are too confident.
Primary election is different from general election.
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by PandoraObi: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Newton2024:
If you, PandoraObi, and etrouble run m*d before election, Peter Obi's presidency will heal you.
For your mother
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by Winnersunited: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So Peter obi can't sit on the floor. Is that not proud.
There is no compulsion here. The attitude of sitting on the floor by Northerners before their royal fathers is more of their culture and way of life . They don't compell anybody outside to do it. I once visited the Palace of Emir of Fika in Potiskun in company of the Police Area Commander then, a Christian from the west and the Dpo, apart from three of us, others present including the Potiskun LGA Chairman, the Secretary were natives and Muslims. Every other person, I mean everybody accept for three us removed the shoes and sat on the floor. Even when the Dpo tried to remove his shoe, they said no no you people are Federal officers. This is how it's, is either you are not from the North, or you have not travelled across.Thank you.
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by AcademicWriter: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
The North are not complaining. He should not fake anything.The North are not complaining. He should not fake anything....
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

So Emir will leave his son kwankwanso for tinubu? You urchins are comedians.Ganduje is not contesting for any election
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by asanausana91: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obi removed his shoes and borrow cap after Adamu Garba bomb blast him.
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by DeleTaller: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Emir will leave his son kwankwanso for tinubu? You urchins are comedians.Ganduje is not contesting for any election

Zombidient like you will just talk because you want to.... How is the Emir the father of Kwankwaso? Ganduje is a party man and he has interest in Tinubu's ambition. .... Deal with it and no peace.
Re: 2023: Obi Visits Emir Of Kano, Restated His Desire To Lead Nigeria by Great2017: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So Peter obi can't sit on the floor. Is that not proud.
Let us assume it was the Ghanaian ambassador that visited. Would he or she sit on the floor? Sitting on the floor or not doesn't necessarily connote pride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatic Renewal, Delta State(photo) / Are APC Supporters Cool With The Way Tinubu Avoids The Media? / Heartbreak For Tinubu As Crowd Chants Atiku's Name In Yobe APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.