Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo (970 Views)

How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews / Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Newton2024: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi would be president with prayers, active participation in electioneering process – Prophet Akinbo

*Says anything outside a free and fair election would plunge Nigeria into chaos and Buhari will be last APC president.
Reverend Shalom Kelvin Akinbo, the Head Pastor of Doers Nation International Church, in Akure, the Ondo State capital, has prophesised that Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, has been revealed to him.

Reverend Shalom Kelvin Akinbo, the Head Pastor of Doers Nation International Church, in Akure, the Ondo State capital, has prophesised that Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, has been revealed to him as the successor to President Muhammadu Buhari.

But he warned that there must be intense prayers to avert confusion in the land “because I saw a man without head but wears a crow.

“I am seeing a crown that was given in the eleventh month and this crown is been celebrated after the general election and this is an organized conspiracy we must pray against,” cautioned Prophet Akinbo, who also warned that anything outside of a free and fair election in next February’s presidential polls, where he sees the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the only candidate capable of upstaging Obi, would plunge Nigeria into “total chaos as the battle is between Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi.”

Prophet Akinbo, who had in the past made several predictions that eventually came to pass, also said that Buhari will be the last Nigerian president to come from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), thus closing the door on the chances of the APC’s presidential candidate Asíwájú Bola Tinubu.

Speaking at the end of his prophetic watch on the mountain, in Akure, Prophet Akinbo, said: “Let’s look ahead and pray, but I must tell you that APC has failed 1,000 percent.

“This current president will be the last APC president, as revealed to me. All the windows opened for this party have been closed.”

Prophet Akinbo, who also spoke about the unworkability of the APC’s same faith ticket, after Tinubu picked fellow Muslim Senator Kashim Shettima as his running mate, later told The Guardian that the APC would have stood a better chance of retaining power if it had followed his earlier forecast of choosing either Tein Jack-Rich or Rotimi Amaechi as its presidential flag bearer.

Jack-Rich, a philanthropist and business magnate, was the youngest aspirant in the APC’s presidential race, while Amaechi, a former governor of Rivers State and immediate past Minister of Transport, lost out to Tinubu at the APC presidential primary.

“The only people that would have withstood Peter Obi are Jack-Rich and Amaechi,” continued Prophet Akinbo. “This is because Jack-Rich stands a better chance than what they presented to us from that party.

“This is because Jack Rich is young, vibrant and would have been a complete new phase for the ruling party, and Nigerians would have embraced him far more than Peter Obi or any other person presented by other parties. But God allowed some things to happen for a purpose.

“When I said Amaechi was fit to become Nigeria’s next president, I knew what I was saying. Unfortunately, those strange powers hijacked the crown made for another man; therefore, the party shall collapse according to my words.”

The much-loved cleric then went on to urge Nigerians to “pray against emergency rule,” warning that any moves to rig the presidential election in favour of the ruling party would have dire consequences for Africa’s most populous country.

“We must pray against emergency rule in this country. Anything other than a free and fair election would plunge this country into total chaos,” said Prophet Akinbo. I perceive war coming unless we rise and pray for this nation.

“With what’s ahead in a free and fair election, nobody would be able to defeat Peter Obi of the Labour Party. But we must pray for him. This is the time we have to restore our nation; to reclaim our nation from wolves in sheep’s clothing.

“I don’t know the kind of election they intend to conduct, but rigging the election is tantamount to war. The Federal Government should be careful not to provoke the youth into massive protests that’ll lead to revolution and a total breakdown of order in this country. We are in a very sensitive season in our nation.

“The North has betrayed the South West. I am not seeing anyone from the South West as president in 2023. If the ruling party wants to retain that seat, they should bring a young person, but unfortunately, it is too late for them. The era of old politicians has passed!

“If there is an election at all in 2023, Peter Obi stands a chance far more than every of the presidential candidates. But the crown that came in the eleventh month is being celebrated, but there will be tears. Let’s pray for Peter Obi and Atiku. Let’s pray against emergency rule, military takeover, and war,” added Prophet Akinbo, who told The Guardian that further predictions will be shared on October 1.

October 1 is Nigeria’s Independence Day, but it is also the date for the Doers Nation International Church’s 2022 Prophetic Conference.

“What I saw in the vision I will share if permitted by October 1st during the Prophetic Conference 2022,” he said. “I will be sharing on what will happen in the coming year.”

https://guardian.ng/news/obi-would-be-president-with-prayers-active-participation-in-electioneering-process-prophet-akinbo/amp

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Tinububalls: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2022
PRO-FAIL-SEE.
If you need a future teller before you believe, then you're sitting on a long thing.

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Corridon: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Thank God Nigerians have already agreed to vote for Peter Obi.

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by WibusJaga: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022

You don't need to be a Prophet to know that Obi is the next President of Nigeria. wink

-Majority of Nigerians who are Educated/Literate are Online. ✔️
-Educated/Literate people are generally considered more Sensible/Knowledgeable than Uneducated/illiterate people. ✔️
-Since Obi is Winning Online, we can therefore conclude that majority of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians prefer Peter Obi. ✔️
God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming amiable President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Corridon: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinububalls:
PRO-FAIL-SEE.
Shatap.

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Wonderful
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Tinububalls: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap.
So you're waiting for prophesies before you will believe?
Walk the Talk.
Corridon my nigga
I for roast you this morning but I'm taking back Naija first.
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Newton2024: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinububalls:
PRO-FAIL-SEE.
Tinubu will direct his surpporters to denigrate Pastors and Christianity on the media but will secretly crawl to beg the same Pastors at night. Hypocrites.
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by 35824L: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2022
I no dey trust these Akure prophets again after one said that Amechi will win APC primaries and become the next President whether anybody likes it or not cheesy

It's been long we heard from that PDP prophet from Ibadan grin

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Corridon: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

So you're waiting for prophesies before you will believe?
Walk the Talk.
Corridon my nigga
I for roast you this morning but I'm taking back Naija first.
So you are OBIdient like me. Make I reserve my comment having seen you get sense.
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Nonybb: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2022
It is usually unthinkable that someone is angling to cast his or her to APC. IT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INSANITY IN THIS WORLD. THIS IS BEYOND ABNORMALITY

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Cyberterror: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2022
35824L:
I no dey trust these Akure prophets again after one said that Amechi will win APC primaries and become the next President whether anybody likes it or not cheesy

It's been long we heard from that PDP prophet from Ibadan grin
He is the same man who gave the fake prophecy about Amaechi. Very fake like Peter Obi's certificate.
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Newton2024: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2022
If this thread was to be in surpport of Tinubu, it would have landed on front page even with zero comment. Is there something we need to know?

Mynd44, OAM4J Seun
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Tinububalls: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
So you are OBIdient like me. Make I reserve my comment having seen you get sense.
Obi is good, Taking back naija is better.
But you guys are doing a marvellous job. Propaganda is a tool in politics, mastered by these old rogues, used in checkmating us since time immemorial.
My advice to some nairaland guys here is,
Please don't deceive others to vote the wrong person because of money or what you stand to gain, and on the day of election, you won't vote for the demon you campaigned for.

It's a sin against humanity.
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by chidiebere2020(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Okoroawusa: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Make I laugh small abeg....he is still a young prophet.

He should go and ask from those that prophesied in 2015
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by slivertongue: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
The choice of majority of the ELECTORATES will prevail in 2023
Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by Newton2024: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cyberterror:

He is the same man who gave the fake prophecy about Amaechi. Very fake like Peter Obi's certificate.

Re: How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo by BlazinGlory40: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap.

Did you even understand what that guy wrote?

A Man's Face That Always Look Scary (pictures) / Obi Explains ‘deal’ With Aggrieved PDP Governors / BREAKING: Anxiety As Gunmen Invade Soludo’s Hometown, Kill Soldiers, Others