Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 (684 Views)

Help! Pls How Do I Manually Flash My Samsung Phone? / Help!!! Pls I flash my techno w2 with so flashtool now it showing white and blac / Do I Have Any Risk Of Brick/data Loss If I Flash TWRP To My Device Using PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by luvyaself95(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2022
How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 Prime With Computer And Also Flash Twrp Image ?

UPDATE !!! It was Airtel Network I Just Discover This Afternoon.

MTN Network Is working Fine on my phone...
Re: HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by Samfilo31(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
First of all tell me why you are flashing it

So i can acertain how to help
Re: HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by luvyaself95(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Samfilo31:
First of all tell me why you are flashing it

So i can acertain how to help
It always show H+ whenever am inside my room and it doesn't do like that before and the phone it LTE Preference Mode.
Even when am using mifi it always slow but browsing with the same mifi on my computer it's fast.
And
I have Reset the phone but the problem still persist.
Re: HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by Samfilo31(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thanks for the information and am sorry for replying late i was busy at work
luvyaself95:
It always show H+ whenever am inside my room and it doesn't do like that before and the phone it LTE Preference Mode.
Even when am using mifi it always slow but browsing with the same mifi on my computer it's fast.
And
I have Reset the phone but the problem still persist.
judging from what you explain, please first of all confirm network reception of the environment, i once remember how my internet speed is always fast when ever am inside the toilet but immediately i step out it will dull

If you are clear with that then permit me to explain the process of phone flashing.

First flashing with TWRP Will required you to root the phone then install clockwork mode, then download your desire custom ROM and be ready to flash, (you must be careful to avoid bricking the phone)

Then flashing with system will require you install a snapdragon flash tools since Redmi 9 is snapdragon not mtk

Then you will still download its official firmware from their site be4 flashing

Please this is very simple to an expert and make sure you don't try it except you know what you are doing, The is soft brick and hard brick
Re: HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by just2endowed: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Samfilo31:
Thanks for the information and am sorry for replying late i was busy at work judging from what you explain, please first of all confirm network reception of the environment, i once remember how my internet speed is always fast when ever am inside the toilet but immediately i step out it will dull

If you are clear with that then permit me to explain the process of phone flashing.

First flashing with TWRP Will required you to root the phone then install clockwork mode, then download your desire custom ROM and be ready to flash, (you must be careful to avoid bricking the phone)

Then flashing with system will require you install a snapdragon flash tools since Redmi 9 is snapdragon not mtk

Please this is very simple to an expert and make sure you don't try it except you know what you are doing, The is soft brick and hard brick

Mehn remember the day I used to root my phone and install custom rom and all that.. But all is gone now.

@op chat me up if you are in Lagos and want to flash the latest stock rom
Re: HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by Samfilo31(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
just2endowed:

Mehn remember the day I used to root my phone and install custom rom and all that.. But all is gone now.

@op chat me up if you are in Lagos and want to flash the latest stock rom
Gionee M2 been suffer for my hands

I downloaded the KitKat stock rom and the sp flash tools to my system

Boom be jumping from one custom rom to another, i use to create custom rom sef using build.prop and it kernel

Now to root phone i no fit try am though from marshmallow version up is difficult to root
Re: HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by Inali: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
luvyaself95:
How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 Prime With Computer And Also Flash Twrp Image ?
visit computer village
Re: HELP!!! How Can I Flash My Redmi 9 by luvyaself95(m): 1:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Samfilo31:
Thanks for the information and am sorry for replying late i was busy at work judging from what you explain, please first of all confirm network reception of the environment, i once remember how my internet speed is always fast when ever am inside the toilet but immediately i step out it will dull

Redmi 9 is a mtk phone bro and i know about about flashing especially with SP flash tool but it been very long time i do it beside that I never flash Xiaomi which is the main reason why i need guide on how to get it done.

The network issue is really frustrating me cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Poor MTN Internet Service / Infinix Note 12 Pro 5g Price In Nigeria & Full Specs / How To Link Whatsapp In A Kaios Phone To An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.