Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Where Do I Buy A Finger Print Scanner To Thumbprint? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Do I Buy A Finger Print Scanner To Thumbprint? (568 Views)

Jamb Scanner / Finger Print Machine / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy A Finger Print Scanner To Thumbprint? by Zhedoga: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2011
pls guys where do i buy a FINGER PRINT SCANNER TO THUMBPRINT? and how much does cost?
Re: Where Do I Buy A Finger Print Scanner To Thumbprint? by 4good(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
It varies. Say N15000 - N25000 depending on the make and the shop. Enter the computer village and ask. You will be directed. But be sure of the type you need as some applications do specify the type of scanners they support. This is very important.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Save More Than You Have Ever Done / Steel / BREAKING NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.