Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) (47898 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial / Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Pandev(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

Suffer no dey tire you and ur family?
everybody is not suffering like you and your parents are suffering right now
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Reference(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Conner44:
Na wah undecided the way these urchins are digging for dirt on Peter Obi is funny lol

That he said he doesn’t fly private jets means when he’s on his private travels he usually uses regular commercial airliners.

This his visit to Kano state could have been sponsored by the labor party or a chieftain in Kano state probably sent his own private jet to pick up and drop off Peter Obi for his visit.

Do you think he can just wake up and go to Kano state without being given an invitation?

Agbadorian urchins over and out angry

Criticism and the ability to hold leaders(hip) to account is the hallmark of democracy anywhere it is successfully practiced in the world.
Integrity is walking the talk. Therein lies the benefit to the citizenry.
We must begin to delaminate propaganda from fact if this country must move forward.
We must begin to take the reins of government.

If Mr. Buhari came to power in 2015 by the integrity and thriftiness factor but all we see today is the complete opposite in wanton corruption in the government he presides over and exuberance in everything from his personal family to the way public funds are lavishly wasted then it will be madness for anyone not to question and critique any other veneer presented in future.

And I tell you the truth.
The degree leaders are held to account is the degree to which the citizens see the 'walk' those leaders 'talk'.
So Mr. Peter Obi can claim any antecedent and fly his CV of prudence as governor all over the place, but for it to be a reality the people have to be critical stakeholders in ensuring it is replicated in future.

And it starts like this. So anyone belittling this criticism is not helping himself, helping the man or helping Nigeria, period.
If he cannot be criticised as candidate Obi then I seriously fear what will happen as President Obi....

I like him as a candidate and believe him to be the best amongst the rest in many parts but I am not disillusioned about what it takes for a good candidate to become a good leader and succeed practically in the real world of Nigeria. A father cannot pamper a son he wishes to become great and tolerate anything the son does. This is the summary of the Buhari administration. Good intentions, bad outcome.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by asanausana91: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:
Much Ado about nothing!
Every new day comes with a deluge of campaigns of calumny against Peter Obi from the camps of the hopeless and hapless APC mutants.
Would have been funny if the alternative they're projecting is not a catastrophe wrapped with corruption!

We need Obi to be in different cities of Nigeria in a day in other to meet up with people.
So if there are no flights to those areas or if the flight was cancelled, he must stay at home because some loquacious agbodorian dingbats will earnestly clown around over the limited usage of private jets?

They have already lost the campaign before it even started and they're now clutching on straws while twaddling with triffles.. PooPoocrats all of them..
Pitiable bunch!
why is obi lieing, why must he lie?
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:
Agbado mugu

Akpu eating cannibal. Tomorrow is sit at home and your father will be hiding under the bed like a dog.
If people are talking, slaves like you no suppose own mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Konjiboii: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:
Much Ado about nothing!
Every new day comes with a deluge of campaigns of calumny against Peter Obi from the camps of the hopeless and hapless APC mutants.
Would have been funny if the alternative they're projecting is not a catastrophe wrapped with corruption!

We need Obi to be in different cities of Nigeria in a day in other to meet up with people.
So if there are no flights to those areas or if the flight was cancelled, he must stay at home because some loquacious agbodorian dingbats will earnestly clown around over the limited usage of private jets?

They have already lost the campaign before it even started and they're now clutching on straws while twaddling with triffles.. PooPoocrats all of them..
Pitiable bunch!

My brother you see how shallow minded and juvenile this people are abi, they are so daft that I wonder how they have survived this long living each day randomly without using their head to reason.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:
try harder

You support Biafra but want to rule Nigeria. Because of foolish animals like your papa, Obi go lose.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He imported virtually everything we use in Nigeria

He rendered our industry, farm products, manufacturing sector hopeless with his importation business

He’s not creative at all

He lied that he never flew in private jet

How does obi import virtually everything we use in Nigeria? How is that possible?

How did obi use his importation business to "render our industry, farm products, manufacturing sector hopeless"?
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by owobokiri(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He rendered our industry, farm products, manufacturing sector hopeless with his importation business

He’s not creative at all

You can not render useless, what does not exist!? Hope you know?
Your type don't open businesses. What you all do is to spend your day mocking busy business owners and praying in the night that they will leave their hard built investments and run down to the East, so that you and your agbadorian battalion can steal their properties as your fathers did in 1966.
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Conner44: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Reference

obi has walked the walk before as the governor of a state. It is today that he is talkingt the talk.

remember they call him stingy for a reason. So among the other candidates which of them do you trust to be prudent with the handling of our nations rescources?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by daygee12: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
He is multi billionaire in dollars. He can afford it

We know he can but why lying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:

You can not render useless, what does not exist!? Hope you know?
Your type don't open businesses. What you all do is to spend your day mocking busy business owners and praying in the night that they will leave their hard built investments and run down to the East, so that you and your agbadorian battalion can steal their properties as your fathers did in 1966.

You lack wisdom and senses

Southwest people were the only people that gives back property belonging to your forefathers after self afflicted civil war
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by owobokiri(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

You lack wisdom and senses

Southwest people were the only people that gives back property belonging to your forefathers after self afflicted civil war
History according to his uncle who participated in the genocide
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by juniior(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
I don’t fly private jet - says mr Peter obi

This guy is a serial liar

No you're just an illiterate. PO said he would not have a personal private jet. If someone offered to fly him, doesn't mean he must refuse it.

The cabals currently running this country love people like you. Ignorant, illiterate, poor and uneducated släves that won't give them headache.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does obi import virtually everything we use in Nigeria? How is that possible?

How did obi use his importation business to "render our industry, farm products, manufacturing sector hopeless"?

Let me educate you

Importation puts pressure on our foreign reserve (dollars), coz all transactions will be paid for in dollars which is subsidized by Nigeria

Importation makes our factory not functional
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2022
juniior:

No you're just an illiterate. PO said he would not have a personal private jet. If someone offered to fly him, doesn't mean he must refuse it.

The cabals currently running this country love people like you. Ignorant, illiterate, poor and uneducated släves that won't give them headache.

Ipobians are terrorist they are criminals and destructive
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by CheapHomes1: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Let me educate you

Importation puts pressure on our foreign reserve (dollars), coz all transactions will be paid for in dollars which is subsidized by Nigeria

Importation makes our factory not functional

You haven't educated me. The following are begging for answers. Details will be appreciated:

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by juniior(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Ipobians are terrorist they are criminals and destructive

What has ipob got to do with this topic? You are completely delusional. I can recommend a reliable psychotherapist for you in Lagos and Abuja, if you're interested.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Ybaby: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Massiveglory:
The simplicity is too much.
Op, there is a difference between flying a private jet on tax payers money and flying on your own personal sweat.

Hurricane tornado aka Guguwar obi is an uncommon politician.
It is the turn of Nigerians. We are the campaign council of Peter obi- Datti ahmed.

This is a private charter like ... It is a taxi airplane.

He used his money not our money

Peter OBi for president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Joconceptbest4(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

Mr man read the headline very well before comments, He said "I hate" not "I don't fly"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Joconceptbest4:
Mr man read the headline very well before comments, He said "I hate" not "I don't fly"

Peter don brainwash you

I feel for you
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He’s not creative at all

Between when goods were imported and now that they are manufactured here; which is more expensive and better; Rice, for example? Please, be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2022
imadiyi:

Between when goods were imported and now that they are manufactured here; which is more expensive and better; Rice, for example? Please, be realistic.
N yet you complained of no jobs?

While you create jobs for the producing countries
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2022
juniior:

What has ipob got to do with this topic? You are completely delusional. I can recommend a reliable psychotherapist for you in Lagos and Abuja, if you're interested.

Ipobians are terrorist organization

I can recognize them from their words
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Billygee2u: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Massiveglory:
The simplicity is too much.
Op, there is a difference between flying a private jet on tax payers money and flying on your own personal sweat.

Hurricane tornado aka Guguwar obi is an uncommon politician.
It is the turn of Nigerians. We are the campaign council of Peter obi- Datti ahmed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Maik4Jesus: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2022
Mumu talk dey worry you
sarrki:

We know he can afford it

He’s not creative at all

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by ada9ja(f): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

So if they arrange one for am, he should reject because he chosed not pay for one by himself
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by ogatboy(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Lol. The said jet is for his running mate. I am sure he would not use his money to pay for Private jet. I have never also seen him condemn private individuals for flying private jet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by DadaHammed: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:
Presidential candidate of the labor party mr Peter Gregory obi alighting from a private jet Cessna 560 in kano

That's a commercial jet. You can hire one right here in Maryland, Ikeja. Stop clutching straws.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
ada9ja:

So if they arrange one for am, he should reject because he chosed not pay for one by himself

So who paid or arrange for it ?

He’s a public figure seeking for number one seat we must know where the funds comes from
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by sarrki(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2022
DadaHammed:

That's a commercial jet. You can hire one right here in Maryland, Ikeja. Stop clutching straws.

I know even in idi araba market or oyingbo market
Re: Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) by Preciousgift90: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2022
sarrki:

This Mumu boy again! Is this how you intend to promote your new master Atiku after collecting his car and cash, you need to try harder oooo
by the way have bandits release your brother you were crying
Over his kidnap since

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.