Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? (1020 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari / ''Buhari Is The Heart And Oxygen Of APC, Without Him They Are Dead'' —Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by garfield1: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2022
From 2003 to 2011,the north voted buhari but didnt vote his party's local candidates.in 2015,they voted buhari and voted all other candidates of apc.if it was just their love for buhari alone,they wouldn't have voted apc all through even in 2019.it is obvious that yhe I've they have for buhari has infected or transcended to his party.even without Buhari on the ballot,apc will do well up north...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Nplfmod
Kahal
Penguin2
Truthisunique2
Trinitycian
Gavelslam
Cajal
Quotasystem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by tsephanyah(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
No
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Bakinwuta(f): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2022
If you want to know . Even with PMB the north may vote against APC . Because at the moment more and more Northerners have lost complete hope in PMB. They now see him as failing to fix any of the problems but even making it worse.

PMB may have his hardliners, but his support base has reduced compared to the past. APC will have to be careful how they ride on his popularity because there are more northerners now that despise him and see him as a very bad leader.

APC is better off distancing themselves from him. Especially where he hasn't shown any leadership quality or sensitivity to the plight and condition of as regards insecurity in the NW, NC and some part of the NE.

Also the rising cost of living is biting hard. People still find it hard to farm due to insecurity and no jobs. There main stay which is agriculture is already threaten by insecurity and displacement.

APC has a long road ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by frank14011991(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2022
From 2003 to 2011 buharis party had no structure.no agents in some polling unit, no aspirants in some positions but APC is a party with structure tinubu might not get the block votes buhari gets from the north, but tinubu will win some states in the north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by slivertongue: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Buhari still has diehards who will vote any party he is in. But his performance has shown that he ain't the same person so praised, laundered and marketed in pre 2015. APC would win some but it won't be enough to became a majority party anymore in the North.

1 Like

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by ScamHunter: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2022
OP, I know you have expertise in denying reality. Let me wake you up to it. Here's the result of this election

1) Peter Obi - President Elect

2) Atiku Abubakar - Runner Up

3) Kwakwanso

4) Ahmed Bola Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Svoboda(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Without a doubt. Apc is the only party so entrenched in the north. Its like a religion, despite their failings here and there. There are some states in the north that know no other party than the apc or its predecesor parties. Then add the buhari infection to the mix.

We may groan all we want but the north is in love with the apc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by LadyExcellency: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
garfield1:
From 2003 to 2011,the north voted buhari but didnt vote his party's local candidates.in 2015,they voted buhari and voted all other candidates of apc.if it was just their love for buhari alone,they wouldn't have voted apc all through even in 2019.it is obvious that yhe I've they have for buhari has infected or transcended to his party.even without Buhari on the ballot,apc will do well up north...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Nplfmod
Kahal
Penguin2
Truthisunique2
Trinitycian
Gavelslam
Cajal
Quotasystem

2015 presidency was a Northern project. All Northern politicians both PDP and APC secretly worked together to get back power.

It wasn't about Buhari or APC but rather regaining power from the South.

1 Like

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by TINUBUISMAD: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Capital NO
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by garfield1: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
LadyExcellency:

2015 presidency was a Northern project. All Northern politicians both PDP and APC secretly worked together to get back power.

It wasn't about Buhari or APC but rather regaining power from the South.

In 2023,what will it be? North,south or national project
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Globad(f): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
ScamHunter:
OP, I know you have expertise in denying reality. Let me wake you up to it. Here's the result of this election

3) Kwakwanso

4) Ahmed Bola Tinubu

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Proudlyomonna: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Svoboda:
Without a doubt. Apc is the only party so entrenched in the north. Its like a religion, despite their failings here and there. There are some states in the north that know no other party than the apc or its predecesor parties. Then add the buhari infection to the mix.

Hahaha hahaha that's why they are burning their evil brooms and their religious leaders cursing any finger dat votes for APC grin
My friend from Alhaji from Zamfara told me that instead of Tinubu will be President them go leave him APC for am make him go chop belleful.
Reality is the average Northerner does not like tinubu at,plus tinubu's boys who go about intimidating and assaulting their Northern brothers hustling in Lagos do not help matters.
Apc must GO.

4 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Aiel123: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
garfield1:

In 2023,what will it be? North,south or national project
To your tent o' Israel.
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Idiotseverywher: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
frank14011991:
From 2003 to 2011 buharis party had no structure.no agents in some polling unit, no aspirants in some positions but APC is a party with structure tinubu might not get the block votes buhari gets from the north, but tinubu will win some states in the north
. Please I challenge you to name the state, don't be afraid yo name them
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by kcnwaigbo: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
frank14011991:
ANPP had no structures? What are you smoking

3 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by frank14011991(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

ANPP had no structures? What are you smoking
can you compare anpp structure with APC, anpp won some governorship, senatorial and rep seat

2 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by frank14011991(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Please I challenge you to name the state, don't be afraid yo name them
Mr man I am from kano state and work in jigawa state, borno,yobe, gombe, ZAMFARA, JIGAWA, kano, KEBBI, KATSINA, kaduna,niger, kwara kogi, nassarawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by SIONKPO1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Svoboda:

Bro you are wrong,Northerners cherishes PDP a lot,but Buhari is seen as a mini-god,most Northerners will go back to PDP just watch as political evens unfold

3 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Michelle70(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Nplfmod
Kahal
Penguin2
Truthisunique2
Trinitycian
Gavelslam
Cajal
Quotasystem
APC has successfully sold itself as a northern party just as PDP did to the south.

3 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by fergie001: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Aiel123:

To your tent o' Israel.
Hahaha, this answer just got me

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
I believe that the number of northerners running on the APC ticket from councillors to the Vice president will answer your question.

That's all

2 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Omesbrit(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Recent development shows APC will loose many seats in the North, Buhari who they thought was the Messiah failed almost in every indices. The economic hardship is the same everywhere, Also note that electronic transfers of results from polling unit will reduce electoral fraud.
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by goshikid: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
ScamHunter:

3) Kwakwanso

4) Ahmed Bola Tinubu
Wake up

Cos Obi is coming 3rd

Atiku is coming

He's your next president
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Aiel123: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
fergie001:
Hahaha, this answer just got me
Lol.. That's the true nature of this coming polls

1 Like

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by FirstSon01: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
APC rode on Buhari's Fame and no the other way round. Most times when anything wants to happen in the party they all look up to Buhari, not just because he's the president but because even after leaving office, he'll be the party Leader.

Meanwhile, the Atiku frenzy has gotten hold of many elites and even the laymen. His popularity in the North is only after that of Bubu and IBB.

Atiku will sweep majority of the votes, Kaduna was taken away from us before but we will get it back.

AtikuPDP2023

1 Like

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Idiotseverywher: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
Mr man I am from kano state and work in jigawa state, borno,yobe, gombe, ZAMFARA, JIGAWA, kano, KEBBI, KATSINA, kaduna,niger, kwara kogi, nassarawa
Hahhaha chai, you are funny, I can see you are joking
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Nyamuri: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
The only comment that got it right and makes sense. Are u a northerner?
Svoboda:

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Nyamuri: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol you have time to reply and engage those imbeciles and lunatics! They have never stepped out of Upper Iweka, but will be analysing politics because they saw pictures of ppl burning brooms and decamping

In 2023, they will be claiming rigging
frank14011991:
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by Nyamuri: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is no joke but pure facts!! Ur not a northerner so stop claiming u know any better!! U guys are very delusional and pathetic, that's why ur permutations are always wrong!!

It's not by staying in Upper Iweka and jubilating because of burning of brooms, decamping or SM comments
Idiotseverywher:
Hahhaha chai, you are funny, I can see you are joking
Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by David160(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Nplfmod
Kahal
Penguin2
Truthisunique2
Trinitycian
Gavelslam
Cajal
Quotasystem

. Buhari won kano with over a million votes in 2019 yet Ganduje struggled to win his reflection .. Tinubu will struggle In the north especially without rigging

5 Likes

Re: Can The North Vote Apc Without Buhari On The Ballot? by ScamHunter: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
goshikid:
Wake up

Cos Obi is coming 3rd

Atiku is coming

He's your next president

Dream on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Others to Rebuild Zik's House (2005) / Joke Silva, Foluke Daramola Join Bola Tinubu Women’s Rally In Lagos / Peter Obi Suggests That Candidates Should Be Showing Their TAX CLEARANCE PAPERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.