Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k (2632 Views)

Man Who Raped & Blackmailed Married Pregnant Woman In Bayelsa Caught (photos) / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by Kingsmm55: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2022
I don't comment on follies lest someone takes offence...
Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by fman(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Olasyke:
Look, the problem here is, she fuccked up, yes.

I also have nudes of my ex stored on my PC since 2016. I never thought about doing bad to her even though she did me wrong. I still keep it because I never get over her. It's on a passworded folder deep inside roots so no one can see it.

By the way, it's just nudes, she won't die if it gets released and people would eventually forget about it.

Moral of the story, stop sending nudes and if you're given nude, endeavor to dispose of it so no one can see it
you are Bloody pervert and creep!
Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by Sparrk007(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Las las na ASHAWO everybody's go marry
Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by Slynation(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2022
When she was showing and sending the whole world her nudes, she doesn't know a time like this will come abi...!! You are about to dodge a stray bullet but it seems you don't want to help yourself...
Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by MufasaLion: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let him leak it. Once you succumb to his request of paying, you gonna pay till he's done draining you. Never pay a blackmailer.
Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by Franzinni: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Guy tell them to post it.. then you just deny it and say it's photoshopped designed by your enemies to destroy your relationship.... Lie with a straight face through out the ordeal.

You would be fine
Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by ISellBeer: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2022
tonpere:
Hello,

My Fiancée got a message from someone this morning on WhatsApp asking her to pay the sum of 300k within 5 days otherwise they'll release her nudes on social media and send it to bloggers.
And the person sent her one of the pics as proof.

We were far apart at the time. One talk led to another, and I requested.

She deleted them eventually. And She has been fretting and panicking.

I decided reaching out to this great forum and would appreciate if there's anyone who can significantly help with this.

Please how do I proceed In a situation like this?
Your girl wan run you street
Re: My Fiancée Is Being Blackmailed For 300k by Jayden001(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2022
tonpere:

I was the one she sent it to. We were far apart one time
If u are sure u didn't leak the picture to anyone then u should know u guys are mutual receiver of the nude pix. She knows how the pic got there but she's just putting it on you to avoid blames

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Music director React After Seeing A young Boy Selling bottle water in US / States In Nigerian With The Highest Rates In Abortion / The Two Lekki Boys Rape Tape , Too Bad , Wicked Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.