Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja (46624 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by uwuana: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
I like that song dey compose over there, Baba wei no well dey shout Emilokan.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Image123(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
GTkester:
Obi is truly a divine project

What is divine about a rally? All the candidates will pull this and more in the major cities.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Whoknowsme: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Most of them were given branded T shirts for the event an indication that they have been induced materially one way or the other. Walking down the road and voting are two different things.
Humans will always have something negative to say.
Back @topic; i hope they'll all come out enmass to vote
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Oziens: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bro saves urself the stress. No amount of explanation would recalibrate the Agbados & PDP' Fixated mindset to rationale discuss.
Pesuzok:
I was there live.

Nobody gave me shi shi. I bought my branded items happily.

See the number of cars, how can you say they were paid to come out.

The crowd was massive.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Kajaard: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
kingyakos:

It has penetrated very well in rural areas in my State and our mom and Grandma's love the party so much because of the mama papa pikin logo.

That's great to know. We need to take back our country.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PlanktonX: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
GTkester:
Obi is truly a divine project

IT'S A POLITICAL REVOLUTION, NIGERIA YOUTH WILL PAY THEM BACK FOR WHAT THEY DID TO THEM DURING THE ENDSARS AND FOR WASTED YEARS.

GOD BLESS A NEW NIGERIA
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by tctrills: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
casualobserver:
No big deal, anywhere there are ibos, there will be Obi supporters, that does not mean he will get 25% of 36 states. Do all the rallies you want in metropolitan areas with high ibo concentrations for feel good purposes, without 25% in 24 states he cant be president....simple!!!
When it happens, your eyes go clear.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by kingyakos: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Most of them were given branded T shirts for the event an indication that they have been induced materially one way or the other. Walking down the road and voting are two different things.

A lot of buildings on your head
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Onarabu: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It was shared at the venue and they are still sharing the T shirts that was donated by an individual/individuals....

Everything is not all about money... As you are using your money to buy airtime to vote for your favourite house mate in Big brother Naija, so as some Peter
Obis supporters are using their money to sponsor Obi'a campaigns and rallies.... Different people with different passion.

Hope u gerit ?

You get time sha, leave him alone, Feb 2023 is at the corner

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Reference(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Well, one thing is clear. Whoever wins next year's elections will have a huge, huge task ahead.
I don't envy him at all.

In 2015 the President was elected by a round-about even majority.
This time whoever wins will theoretically be supported by no more than a third of Nigerians meaning he will not be the first choice of the majority of Nigerians.

That is the only certainty here and this will lead to serious governance challenges such as Nigeria has never seen.
You guys better choose who can weather the political storms ahead.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by rigarmortis: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
femisplash:
Hired for 2k

Dey mumu yourself. I stay in Abuja and I know what's going on here.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by thinkmoney(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It was shared at the venue and they are still sharing the T shirts that was donated by an individual/individuals....

Everything is not all about money... As you are using your money to buy airtime to vote for your favourite house mate in Big brother Naija, so as some Peter
Obis supporters are using their money to sponsor Obi'a campaigns and rallies.... Different people with different passion.

Hope u gerit ?

Ehi...knock out!!! Banger!!!! Somebody should check on that dude oh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by 07kjb: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
luvinhubby:

You pay for the T-shirts yourself, some even pay for themselves and pay for others also.

That is the spirit of the new Nigeria that is emerging under this new dispensation

Yes I have my customized L.P T shirts to rock this season
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Flows001(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
senijah:
shocked op are you sure this is Abjua.

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/phTFVQRJ3kJJP7BG8

Yes it is.
I stay in Abuja and I pass that exact road everyday to work..
The buildings in the far right of the first picture are in the Supreme Court, which is just a stone throw to Aso Rock, while the building in the far left of the first picture is the Federal Secretariat..
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by tctrills: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reference:
Well, one thing is clear. Whoever wins next year's elections will have a huge, huge task ahead.
I don't envy him at all.

In 2015 the President was elected by a round-about even majority.
This time whoever wins will theoretically be supported by no more than a third of Nigerians meaning he will not be the first choice of the majority of Nigerians.

That is the only certainty here and this will lead to serious governance challenges such as Nigeria has never seen.
You guys better choose who can weather the political storms ahead.
We have always chosen strong men who weather the political storms and where has it gotten us?
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Uncletony(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
I bought my own OBIDATTI shirt with my own money.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by ibechris(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
senijah:
shocked op are you sure this is Abjua.

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/phTFVQRJ3kJJP7BG8

That head of service building in Abuja.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by 07kjb: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
It is only an enemy of the NATION that won't want the emergence of PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by wavylevel: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

Dem for tie wrapper.

No worry, you go dey alright.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Okay. Please help me locate Thelma for the crowd, I'll tip you urgent 2k.

You be heartless weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by wehdone(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
femisplash:
Hired for 2k

Gwagwalada, Kwali, Kubwa, Lugbe, Kuje, Gwarinpa... These are hitherlands being referred to. And yes, there were free buses the brought People... We comtributed. We paid! Lanour party and Obi did not pay us shishi tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by edungene7: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Itz all over even Agbado knows Itz going to be a technical knock out come February 2023 the only battle ground is the core North others would be a work over
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
uwuana:
I like that song dey compose over there, Baba wei no well dey shout Emilokan.

that is my song of the year.
PC suppose win headies award for that jam.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by kayperry: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Canberra55:
just wait and see how those Tinubu family ppl will coman say this was photoshopped.

Why talk about photoshopped, where there is a LIE to talk about,

comparism between the crowd obedient tagged 2million and of football fans at ManUtd stadium with a capacity of 74000 cheesy

why do must obedient all add LiES to everything ... is it inadequate issues undecided

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Canberra55: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
kayperry:

comparism between the crowd obedient tagged 2million and of football fans at ManUtd stadium with a capacity of 74000 cheesy

why do must obedient all add LiES to everything ... is it inadequate issues undecided
Ask them my brother. Dont mind them jare. They are too obidient to good things and disobedient to BAT things.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by silvoclaira: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
kayperry:

Your level of senselessness is amazing! shocked
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
lightwind:
For Abuja o Hausa man land!!
Nawa o.
Well , he who the cap fits let him wear.

Point of Correction..Abuja is Gbagyis Land.....not Hausa land
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by okorogodwin4(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
stop massaging your foolishness you can go hug transformer if you are annoyed
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by domDva(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
To even think you can be induced with 1500 Naira shirt shows why BAT has turned you to chewing gum. May you be delivered someday . Amen

AsomughaChuks05:
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by XTHRONE(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gentlechika:
Hope they will turn up en mass on the election day.

They will, is there any other questions
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is too much
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by XTHRONE(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gentlechika:
Hope they will turn up en mass on the election day.

They will, is there any other questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.