Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja (1922 Views)

Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Newly Wedded Couple, Storm Obidient Rally In Abuja / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by VotePeterObi: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Watch Moment Newly Wedded Couple Storm the Obidient rally in Abuja.

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkV1Hynl6w8

7 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Put politics aside, this one is clout unless they took all their guests to join the rally. Even Obi himself knows the couple are doing the right thing at the wrong time. Focus on your marriage celebration, join the rally next time.

Anyways, they are already trending.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by ursullalinda(f): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wow! So beautiful to watch

6 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by mycar: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin What a lucky couple

6 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by Massiveglory: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
The movement for the family. The movement to unite the family and make life accessible for all.
The papa, mama, pikin movement.
Shebi dem say no structure.
North central is shaping.
Peter obi- datti ahmed 2023.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Newly wed Ibos Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by iSense247: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Put politics aside, this one is clout unless they took all their guests to join the rally.

8 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by iSense247: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
jerseyboy:
Newly wed Ibos

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by GuyWise101(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Who cut Obi soap abeg? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by VotePeterObi: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Put politics aside, this one is clout unless they took all their guests to join the rally. Even Obi himself knows the couple are doing the right thing at the wrong time. Focus on your marriage celebration, join the rally next time.

Make it quick. Look for a snipper

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
iSense247:
Many APC supporters are stupid indeed. They are the ones that say irrelevant things. This post is not about APC and my comment is not for or about APC. But you posted APC candidate here because you are as mentally-ill as many other supporters of the party. If stupidity is not in your family lineage, justify quoting me with the meme.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
VotePeterObi:

Make it quick. Look for a snipper
If you need sniper, buy it yourself.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by Tunjibalogun: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:

Not your business. Everyone has a right to clout or whatever that is paining u. Keep crying, bitter soul

3 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by iSense247: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
If stupidity is not in your family lineage, justify quoting me with the meme.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by PandoraObi: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
ok
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
iSense247:
Your inability to explain why you quoted me with the meme is a proof that stupidity is in your family blood. Continue to display it.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Great married life ahead
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by Antyislam: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
I know them ,the are Yoruba couples, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on muslim muslim ticket, we are not fools

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by Efuaye(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's crazy not to like what Peter Obi represent in today's Nigerian politics! We would have been stuck!
The voter's apathy would have been way out of this world. But with Obi in the fray, there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Not your business. Everyone has a right to clout or whatever that is paining u. Keep crying, bitter soul
Neither is it your business. I never said they do not have the right. I myself have the right to share my opinion.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by iSense247: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your inability to explain why you quoted me with the meme is a proof that stupidity is in your family blood. Continue to display it.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by LordLugard1: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by iSense247: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Neither is it your business. I never said they do not have the right. I myself have the right to share my opinion.

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
iSense247:
Try harder, your stupidity is bigger than what you have already done.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by iSense247: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Try harder, your stupidity is bigger than what you have already done.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
iSense247:
You just proved you are even weaker than Tinubu.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
iSense247:
Poor performance. Put in more effort.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by iSense247: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
You just proved you are even weaker than Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by derecho(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Imagine if na APC rally. The couple no go try am.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
iSense247:
Only stupid APC supporters say irrelevant things like you do. This post is not about APC and my comment does not favour APC. But you brought in APC here because you are as mentally-ill as many supporters of APC.
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by Tunjibalogun: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu boy, get lost with your envy and jealousy grin grin
Re: Newly Wedded Couple Storm The Obidient Rally In Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
Mumu boy, get lost with your envy and jealousy grin grin
If stupidity is not in your family blood, explain how my comment means envy and jealousy. Until you do this, remain stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important And Mysterious Things You Don't Know About Imo State LP Guber Candidat / Military man Narrates When He's Life Was Vanity after encounter with shekau / Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.