Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Why Are People Like This?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are People Like This?? (293 Views)

Why Are People Still Talking About "Investing" In Cryptocurrencies? / Why Are People Too Greedy?!!!!! / Find Out How thousand of People Like YOU Are making A LIVING Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Like This?? by Englishisamust: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
I have this friend of mine that I borrowed money and he doesn't want to repay me. He is my tight friend. I had to let go of the money because I don't want to cause wahala. have learnt my lesson the hard way and I will never borrow anyone money again, I will only give . The funniest thing is that I still laugh with him. But why are people like this??
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Abizz: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Englishisamust:
I have this friend that I borrowed money and he doesn't want to return it back . He is my tight friend. I had to let go of the money because I don't want to cause wahala. And have learnt my lesson the hardway I will never borrow anyone money again, I will only give . The funniest thing is that I still laugh with him and we are still friend. But why are people like this??
It's the massive blunder for me.
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Englishisamust: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

It's the massive blunder for me.

Ok thanks for the correction. I came from a non speaking English country
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Abizz: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Englishisamust:

Ok thanks for the correction. I came from a non speaking English country
Then type this your trash in your local dialect.
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Englishisamust: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

Then type this your trash in your local dialect.

Can you speak French??
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Abizz: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Englishisamust:

Can you speak French??
No I can't and I won't bother typing in French.
Now run along.
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Englishisamust: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

No I can't and I won't bother typing in French.
Now run along.

Go Bleep your stupid mama wey born you. Gat not time for toxic people.
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Anigreat: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
shocked

You still laugh with him when you're not happy with him. Someone like you is very dangerous and you can easily poison him for the money he owed you.
Re: Why Are People Like This?? by Englishisamust: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You still laugh with him when you're not happy with him. Someone like you is very dangerous and you can easily poison him for the money he owed you.
I'm not like that bro.

Have forgot about it. I easily let go of things. Sometimes people may hurt you, u just have to move on.

(1) (Reply)

Consistently Profitable Forex Trading Signal / 4 Things You Must Do Before Starting A Business / Line Launches ‘game Dosi’ Web3 Platform In Japan, Here’s What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.