Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

USSD Code To Link NIN (national Identification Number) On 9mobile Network Easily - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / USSD Code To Link NIN (national Identification Number) On 9mobile Network Easily (771 Views)

USSD Code To Check Your National Identification Number (NIN) On 9mobile Network / Secret Code To Listen To Another Person Call 2022 / Why Is 9mobile Network Fluctuating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USSD Code To Link NIN (national Identification Number) On 9mobile Network Easily by smartcred(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Recently the Nigeria Government made is mandatory for all citizen in the country to link their NIN (National Identification Number) to all their respective mobile network and failure to do that will result to the disconnection of your link from or by your network provider and that is why Mytechlover made up the guide below on how you can link your NIN to your 9mobile (Etisalat) number easy and fast.

9mobile still remains One of the most prominent telecommunications companies in Nigeria, 9mobile, has made it easy for you to link your NIN-SIM to your other network. In some of my previous articles, I covered how to link your NIN to various networks such as MTN, Etisalat, and Glo.

For those who missed out our last post Here is the USSD Code to Check Your (NIN) National Identification Number on 9mobile Network

On knowing that you can proceed on the step by step guide to link your NIN on your 9mobile network.

How to register for NIN

For those who have not done their NIN registration, kindly proceed to any nearest NIN enrollment Centre around you to register for your NIN and get your Nation Identification Number today and for those who have done their registration and does not know their NIN kindly follow this guide on How to Check Your NIN and USSD Code To Check Nin on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile to proceed.

How to link NIN to your 9mobile Number in Nigeria
You can link your NIN on 9mobile network in 3 different ways, which i will be explaining below::

1. 9mobile NIN USSD Code
2. NIN Official Portal
3. NIMC Mobile App

How To Link Your NIN on 9mobile Using the 9mobile NIN USSD Code.

Re: USSD Code To Link NIN (national Identification Number) On 9mobile Network Easily by Deanie: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
smartcred:
Recently the Nigeria Government made is mandatory for all citizen in the country to link their NIN (National Identification Number) to all their respective mobile network and failure to do that will result to the disconnection of your link from or by your network provider and that is why Mytechlover made up the guide below on how you can link your NIN to your 9mobile (Etisalat) number easy and fast.

Pls can a name correction that was done on bvn reflect on nin?? Or do I have to go and do the same correction on my nin again?

9mobile still remains One of the most prominent telecommunications companies in Nigeria, 9mobile, has made it easy for you to link your NIN-SIM to your other network. In some of my previous articles, I covered how to link your NIN to various networks such as MTN, Etisalat, and Glo.

For those who missed out our last post Here is the USSD Code to Check Your (NIN) National Identification Number on 9mobile Network

On knowing that you can proceed on the step by step guide to link your NIN on your 9mobile network.

How to register for NIN

For those who have not done their NIN registration, kindly proceed to any nearest NIN enrollment Centre around you to register for your NIN and get your Nation Identification Number today and for those who have done their registration and does not know their NIN kindly follow this guide on How to Check Your NIN and USSD Code To Check Nin on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile to proceed.

How to link NIN to your 9mobile Number in Nigeria
You can link your NIN on 9mobile network in 3 different ways, which i will be explaining below::

1. 9mobile NIN USSD Code
2. NIN Official Portal
3. NIMC Mobile App

How To Link Your NIN on 9mobile Using the 9mobile NIN USSD Code.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Music Vs. Spotify Review: Which Is Better? / Anyone Here From Houston? / Let Us Have A Mass Education On Website Designing And Training Through Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.