Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) (30879 Views)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / Serena Williams In Tears After Injury In Rogers Cup Final, Touching (Photos) / Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by upnation90: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
He had delivered the message. Kudos
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by amaridigital(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
This is the most annoying thing have read today.

Somone setting himself on fire to protest a private jet in a tennis court that has nothing to do with it and people are putting off the fire.

For what if i may ask??

Somewhere in mushin, Lagos people will gather an watch him burn. Some will even offer him Fuel and tire.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Oyinbo people and stupid mentality.

Most black people will never understand the danger posed by climate change and unfortunately even though white people are the most guilty of pollution Black nations will be the major victims when the effect starts to occur. Flooding, draught, Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Rita, Hurricane Jumoke etc Our planet has been wounded and mother nature will fight back. Braze yourself!
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by lhordspy: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
amaridigital:

Most black people will never understand the danger posed by climate change and unfortunately even though white people are the most guilty of pollution Black nations will be the major victims when the effect starts to occur. Flooding, draught, Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Rita, Hurricane Jumoke etc Our planet has been wounded and mother nature will fight back. Braze yourself!

Reason why someone will set himself on fire.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by mioli: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hahahaha...
When I look at crazy events playing out world over
I begin to imagine the tempo of wildness and craziness that will be on display after the Trumpet sounds and the saints take off..
Everywhere will go wild..

Get Ready ooo.. The Coming of Christ is Imminent.
Bros, God didn't create us to live and not enjoy our lives. If Seun thinks like you, there will never be nairaland. Baba calm down.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Onewazobia(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
This is why Nigerians all over the world are smarter and intelligent more than these white folks.....

Their government officials know this and so they try to paint Nigerians as corrupt people when literally is our stupid politicians.....

Are Nigerians not corrupt? Where does the politicians emanate from? Nigerian corruption is generic
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by JASONjnr(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tannhauser:

angry

If you really believe that Nigerians are smarter than whites then you need your mental health evaluated by competent professionals. Taking advantage of people just because of their trusty nature is not intelligence...its a crime actually.

If you're not smart and intelligent, then that's on you....

But it's not a crime for the US/UK government to destroy Africa while the live large with our natural resources....

You justify their evil acts and criminalise ours.... You're truly not as intelligent as most Nigerians...And that's on you...

1 Like

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Gofwane(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
which one be this again? when will wahala finish?
Even after rapture, wahala no go end. Especially in this we obodo naija.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by 7arrows: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8JkshGkynM

SOURCE

Them 4 let the fire burn ur hand and face b4 them off am. Na person tell u not to get private jet?
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Mickykarim: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2022
FOOL SETTING YOURSELF ON FIRE AND KILLING DOES NOT EITHER.

It only helps rid the world of infirm BUFFOONS of your type.

THE WORLD EXISTS FOREVER AND LIFE GOES ON BEYOND AND AFTER THE IDIOT.

Nothing spoil. Let the delusional dunce know that, if he is still alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Chaos14:
Na him face for that 1st pic wey make me laugh
That's the moment he realized he just bleeped up
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by annyplenty(m): 5:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hahahaha...
When I look at crazy events playing out world over
I begin to imagine the tempo of wildness and craziness that will be on display after the Trumpet sounds and the saints take off..
Everywhere will go wild..

Get Ready ooo.. The Coming of Christ is Imminent.
Weldone Sir. You are doing your own and they are gainsaying and naysaying; calling you names. One day they will look for those warnings but will not find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Chosimba: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2022
JASONjnr:
This is why Nigerians all over the world are smarter and intelligent more than these white folks.....

Their government officials know this and so they try to paint Nigerians as corrupt people when literally is our stupid politicians.....

Smartest and look at yourself and your country.

Ridiculous comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by blueAgent(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

Joker.

Intelligent and smarter!!!!?
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by blueAgent(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2022
JASONjnr:

If you're not smart and intelligent, then that's on you....

But it's not a crime for the US/UK government to destroy Africa while the live large with our natural resources....

You justify their evil acts and criminalise ours.... You're truly not as intelligent as most Nigerians...And that's on you...

Clown, when would you have sense?

I hate seeing ppl with such low reasoning capacity.

Ironically you not intelligent to make such comment.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by blueAgent(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Tannhauser:

angry

If you really believe that Nigerians are smarter than whites then you need your mental health evaluated by competent professionals. Taking advantage of people just because of their trusty nature is not intelligence...its a crime actually.

On point.

The guy himself is not even smart, his comment betrayed him.
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by JASONjnr(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2022
geemd434:

What a dumb statement...... Your society and their society which is better..... That guy is protesting for reform... You have people who stole funds , you cannot tell them anything,. You are here talking like a m.umu

I hope the mods Mynd44 will see this....if I comment anything less abusive they will quickly ban me.....

Seun..... This nairalander have violated many rules and I'm extremely abused but I will hope that you do the needful..
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by JASONjnr(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown, when would you have sense?

I hate seeing ppl with such low reasoning capacity.

Ironically you not intelligent to make such comment.

Mynd44 they've been violating the rules and you guys are doing nothing about it....
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by Wwwq: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Protester Sets Arm On Fire On Court Ahead Of Rogers Federer's Farewell (video) by carochristoper: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAq5YZeWngo
Watch all Erling Haaland Best Goals and Assists 21/22 HD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers / VIDEO: Super Eagles Arrive Nigeria After Beating Guinea-bissau 1-0 / Top 5 Most Successful Football Club In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.