Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) (3139 Views)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Europe is not easy - Nigerian man says as he analyses his monthly expenses.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbv2HxMn8uU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by MatrixReloaded: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
E depend on the side of Europe he is referring and also migrating without proper documentation.
Japa with enough resource,
Japa with a planned motive
Japa with sense.

Above all In God we Trust

6 Likes

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Righteousness2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
E depend on the side of Europe he is referring and also migrating without proper documentation.
Japa with enough resource,
Japa with a planned motive
Japa with sense.

I say this from Personal experience and from others I Have seen.
If you like Japa to Buckingham palace or White House
If you like Japa with plan
If you like Japa with sense
If you Japa with enough funds,

If Baba GOD does not back up your movement, you will use your eyes to see your back.
Finally you go return as Prodigal son or daughter.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
no where on this earth is easy, whether Europe or Africa... but sadly, people back home dont understand it and believe that the minute someone japa, they are now earning foreign currency thus they must help the ones back home (no understanding that some brothas abroad dont even see food to chop)!

3 Likes

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Adeling(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don't know if it's just me, but personally, I've never been interested in japa-ing out of Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by JASONjnr(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

If Baba GOD does not back up your movement, you will use your eyes to see your back.

You people always sound like you know God more.....

Bible made us to understand that, lots of sinners could make heaven and it takes just a second for someone to repent ....

Everyone on earth is loved by God. And redemption is personal and you can make hellfire...Very guaranteed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Graceypete0: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Never easy

The reason I keep begging my nairaland to patronise me, I sell showMax voucher for as low and cheap for 500, please if you used showMax,com patronise me, pls

The 1200monthly is sold for 500

Help a nairalander,if na fake or scam I would have been bursted.

Na legit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by GeneralPula: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
kiss
Righteousness2:

This fake devilish end pastor from hell will perish las las. Haaba you no dey ever see greatness. Nah only you waka come?

Lord knows Wetin you go dey run in private cuz nobody holy pass..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by RepoMan007: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2 should close his mouth please. So it is baba God who approved all successful smugglers or what?

Just say bad omen or luck can override logistical plannings.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by gaby(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Broken record from ingrates.

Nigeria is not easy, Europe is not easy, America is not easy, Canada is not easy...

Kill yourselves and go find out if heaven or hell will be easy for you.

Lazy, entitled pricksss

Always complaining and never finding anything to be grateful for about life...

These sort of people and mentality not only disgusts me, but they also end up very limited in life...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by mu2sa2: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Adeling:
I don't know if it's just me, but personally, I've never been interested in japa-ing out of Nigeria.
You're an enlightened person, that's why. Many people have brains but don't use it, that's why for example you see a person who cannot stand ordinary harmattan weather japa-ing to Canada (to go and die of cold).

2 Likes

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by HarlequinLekex: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
From what MatrixReloaded and righteousness2 said remembered me of one of signatures here on NL some months back;which says "Life is about calculations and permutations,With God making it to come to pass"
If everything don set for u there well well,it just remain 2 hours to land then plane crash or after successful landing they rope u with some guys say u carry oja and u spend 6 months inside jail,they deport u back to nig,didn't u plan well b4 going.that signature pass great message only if uunderstand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by HarlequinLekex: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na this kind of pple they give some japa aspirants fear,if u wan japa go, if u no want na u sabi,but i have never seen a japa nigerian making a video of how he made it in abroad,i don forget say successful people no dey make noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by HarlequinLekex: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
If u no make am there doesn't mean my japa aspirants no go make am o,enough of nigerians making videos saying dubai is not easy,canada is not easy,US is not easy,germany is not easy,what this people don't know is that is not when u get there within 3 months or a year you want to have tens of thousands of dollars in ur account[our head diff from each other oooo,others there start to make it within 3 months oooooooooo]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by PoliteActivist: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If u no make am there doesn't mean my japa aspirants no go make am o,enough of nigerians making videos saying dubai is not easy,canada is not easy,US is not easy,germany is not easy,what this people don't know is that is not when u get there within 3 months or a year you want to have tens of thousands of dollars in ur account[our head diff from each other oooo,others there start to make it within 3 months oooooooooo]

But same applies to Naija too. People make it overnight too. Just as people fail woefully abroad too.
There can always be excuses
And don't forget, you can be in Naija and be earning in dollars too!

2 Likes

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Farrakhann: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!

Come back to o Nigeria,if it's hard over there
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by deardevil(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Righteousness2:

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by naijapips02: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2022
oluwaseyi1759:
Europe is not easy agreed!.

Come home, I have a primary school teaching job for you.

Free accomodation comes with the job.
Salary is #12,000 monthly. grin grin grin grin

Listen to the video. He's addressing beggars.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Xbobtage: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2022
But he earns in euros Ba?
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2022
All these illiterates that managed to go abroad ,they have nothing upstairs ,always the same stupid story ,man has been emigrating for thousands of years ,why Nigerians always make a big deal about it ,many of them don't even understand economics ,imagine comparing what you pay in another continent and then converting it to naira as if there are no other indices at play ,they always give us a bad name ,and trust me the reason they record this stupid videos is just to show you that they live in Almighty Europe now ,rubbish !
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2022
gaby:
Broken record from ingrates.

Nigeria is not easy, Europe is not easy, America is not easy, Canada is not easy...

Kill yourselves and go find out if heaven or hell will be easy for you.

Lazy, entitled pricksss

Always complaining and never finding anything to be grateful for about life...

These sort of people and mentality not only disgusts me, but they also end up very limited in life...

I hate them more than you bro lol
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by freemanq(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oga come back home to Nigeria it's very easy here
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by bigjackass: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
mu2sa2:
You're an enlightened person, that's why. Many people have brains but don't use it, that's why for example you see a person who cannot stand ordinary harmattan weather japa-ing to Canada (to go and die of cold).
never heard that anyone died of cold in canada undecided
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by BigDawsNet: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!

EU Easy if you get white collar job... you can make as high as €8k after tax
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Parachoko: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!

come back to Nigeria then, them no bury your placenta for there
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Parachoko: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

EU Easy if you get white collar job... you can make as high as €8k after tax

€8k per month after tax? That is €96k per annum after tax.

For an African man that migrate to Europe, is not easy to get a job that will be paying as high as that per month.

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by BigDawsNet: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Parachoko:
€8k per month after tax? That is €96k per annum after tax.

For an African man that migrate to Europe, is not easy to get a job that will be paying as high as that per month.

Yea, €8k/m

I know African men making more than that in EU... they are professional i dia field... it's nothing new

Forget say u are black man... if you have right skills, I mean the top level skills.. you will make more

1 Like

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by Redstubpen: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
cool

Come back now.
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by irunoko(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
no where on this earth is easy, whether Europe or Africa... but sadly, people back home dont understand it and believe that the minute someone japa, they are now earning foreign currency thus they must help the ones back home (no understanding that some brothas abroad dont even see food to chop)!
so if your claim is true how come they like showing off in huge beautiful buildings and sky scrappers on social media as if they are living lavida Loca lifestyle?

Even inside fancy restaurants and fancy foods
Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
irunoko:
so if your claim is true how come they like showing off in huge beautiful buildings and sky scrappers on social media as if they are living lavida Loca lifestyle?

Even inside fancy restaurants and fancy foods

just because some place around the world look BETTER THAN NIGERIA, doesnt mean life there is easier... people will show off even if they are in Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Europe Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Says As He Analyses His Monthly Expenses (vid) by IfIPerishIPeris: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
freemanq:
Oga come back home to Nigeria it's very easy here
Funny. Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitute Killed By A Yahoo Guy In Lagos (photos) / So Sad: Effects Of Masturbation / Complete Video Of A Young Man Caught Allegedly Raping A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.