Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless (3535 Views)

2 Chicago State University Affidavits Rendered The Deposition Useless. / I See Atiku Winning This Election / Breaking News!!!! Atiku Winning PDP Primaries Wike Coming Second. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by famology(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
I just saw a video of Peter Obi crowd in Abuja and all I have to say is congratulations to President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Peter Obi will help APC defeat Atiku as I believe 70% of Atikulate fanbase of 2019, have already ported to Obidient soldiers. Atiku will never forgive Obi.

Congratulations to Asiwaju Tinubu in advance

This is only for experienced political analysts not for emotional political neophytes because they'll never understand the calculations. The game is too sophisticated for their indomie brains to process. Hahahahahahahaha....I dey laff oooooo.

God bless Peter Obi for entering into this race.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Yes, reasonable Christians will see beyond your religious delusion and vote someone with track records and political will to turn the country great.
Atiku is a thief and a fanatic
Tinubu is a thief and a fanatic
Shettima is a terrorist and a fanatic

No good track records amongst these lots so we have decided to be Obidient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by famology(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
pinkgoodies:

So u think as a Christian. I will now come out and vote peter obi just because he is Christain. Nawa for una, Not more about competence and track records. Not everyone is daft now

Their problem is that, they think everyone reasons just like them. Lol.......I dey laff
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Okoroawusa: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

Many Christians have chosen Obi
So once many Christians vote for him he will win abi?

Cool down and check very well. Those rooting for Peter Obi were those that voted for Atiku in 2019 (90% are not new voters).
Many Yorubas that are OBIdient are PDP members and they are minority in the SW.
The best thing that Peter Obi has done for Tinubu is this OBIdient movement.
Tinubu might not win with the kind of numbers that Buhari won with in 2015 and 2019 but with Peter Obi being in the race he will win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by HomoSapiien: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

You see to be high on mpukpukri grin shocked grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

So once many Christians vote for him he will win abi?

Cool down and check very well. Those rooting for Peter Obi were those that voted for Atiku in 2019 (90% are not new voters).
Many Yorubas that are OBIdient are PDP members and they are minority in the SW.
The best thing that Peter Obi has done for Tinubu is this OBIdient movement.
Tinubu might not win with the kind of numbers that Buhari won with in 2015 and 2019 but with Peter Obi being in the race he will win.
For your information, many youths did not vote in 2015 and 2019,most voters were village elders that were easily bought with satchel of maggi and salt.

8million new youths registered and have dedicated interest to vote Peter Obi come 2023.
Stop comparing this election with the previous once because the youths are now in total control.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

You see to be high on mpukpukri grin shocked grin
The truth is bitter bro
Take heart
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Isokiscool(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obi did not stop Atiku but rather it's that lunatic called Wike that will hinder him but d good news is peter obi will win
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Antivirus92(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
pinkgoodies:

So u think as a Christian. I will now come out and vote peter obi just because he is Christain. Nawa for una, Not more about competence and track records. Not everyone is daft now
anyone can claim to be Christian on a faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Antivirus92(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
80% of southerners that voted PDP of which 90% were Igbos in 2019 are now OBIdient.

It gives me joy and assures me of Tinubu's resounding victory in 2023.

Una sure say Peter Obi no dey work for Tinubu like this?
what a way of consoling yourselves

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by ufotty2001: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Atiku have never been a serious presidential candidate
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Okoroawusa: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

For your information, many youths did not vote in 2015 and 2019,most voters were village elders that were easily bought with satchel of maggi and salt.

8million new youths registered and have dedicated interest to vote Peter Obi come 2023.
Stop comparing this election with the previous once because the youths are now in total control.
How many new voters were added to the register? How many will collect their PVC? How many will vote on election day?

I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am just doing an analysis of the situation for you.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Period007(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

How many new voters were added to the register? How many will collect their PVC? How many will vote on election day?

I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am just doing an analysis of the situation for you.
You mean 8m youths that spent more than 12 hours before they could register for PVC wont come out for 10 minutes to vote on election day?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Lovelive: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am a Christian living in Muslim man's house with my wife and 3 children/ and my house maid.
My landlord a Muslim, an ardent PDP member is now an Obidient. This latter vowed that even as Muslim can't never vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket and you are expecting me a Christian to vote for Tinubu (the Oga for touts in Lagos). Nature forbid it.

Man wake up !

pinkgoodies:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Lovelive: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Man, stop this your ugly songs. They are cacophonous.

HomoSapiien:

Yes, reasonable Christians will see beyond your religious delusion and vote someone with track records and political will to turn the country great.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Jonifi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Lovelive: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Let them know,
Let them know.

Period007:

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Faber(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Many Christians are looking beyond religion.

Otoro gbagbue gi

You and which Christians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by codedguy1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Modecaih:
weed have never been this good

omo i need that weed seller. His weed must be from Jamaica! grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by pinkgoodies(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lovelive:
I am a Christian living in Muslim man's house with my wife and 3 children/ and my house maid.
My landlord a Muslim, an ardent PDP member is now an Obidient. This latter vowed that even as Muslim can't never vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket and you are expecting me a Christian to vote for Tinubu (the Oga for touts in Lagos). Nature forbid it.

Man wake up !

Well, ur choice has always been to vote PO. And not dat christains should vote him because he is one of us. Congratulations on ur choice.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by EndsarsReloaded: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Lol, in terms of competence, a notorius looter and drug lord can never be compared to an honest man with conscience.

A particular man looted his state dry while another left so much for his successor.

Only a irredeemable bigot or direct cronies eating from Tinubu would be passionate about voting him, no normal human being that wishes Nigeria well will vote Tinubu.

FYI, Atiku may have lost SE, SS and Northern Christians but he gained NW and NE muslims. So cry for Tinubu because he is technically out. Only Yoruba Muslims can't make him president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Obidientson2023: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
I just saw a video of Peter Obi crowd in Abuja and all I have to say is congratulations to President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Peter Obi will help APC defeat Atiku as I believe 70% of Atikulate fanbase of 2019, have already ported to Obidient soldiers. Atiku will never forgive Obi.

Wetin this werey they talk abeg?
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Jflex07(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Well, ur choice has always been to vote PO. And not dat christains should vote him because he is one of us. Congratulations on ur choice.
Your choice has always been to vote tinubu and you have just one vote.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Spanta(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Sorry you never noticed that BUHARI is no longer contesting, it's now an indicted man with no acceptance nation wide if you have noticed.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by marod(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, in terms of competence, a notorius looter and drug lord can never be compared to an honest man with conscience.

A particular man looted his state dry while another left so much for his successor.

Only a irredeemable bigot or direct cronies eating from Tinubu would be passionate about voting him, no normal human being that wishes Nigeria well will vote Tinubu.

FYI, Atiku may have lost SE, SS and Northern Christians but he gained NW and NE muslims. So cry for Tinubu because he is technically out. Only Yoruba Muslims can't make him president of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXojqB4dLU
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Many Christians are looking beyond religion.

You and who??

So till now you are still having false hopes??

It shall be well with you in a Peter Obi Presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by orion7: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

lol. You think tinubu will win in south ? What a dunce
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by pinkgoodies(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jflex07:
Your choice has always been to vote tinubu and you have just one vote.

U have 30. Use it well
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by pinkgoodies(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

U can cry all you want. PO will not win. Bookmark dis now
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by pinkgoodies(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Antivirus92:
anyone can claim to be Christian on a faceless forum

And d last time i remember. My voter's card is not written Christian on it.
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Isobug: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

You are ashamed to mention an Old man incapacitated man to lead you
Re: Peter Obi Has Finally Rendered The Possibility Of Atiku’ Winning Useless by Globad(f): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:
This is where Muslim Muslim comes in grin grin grin grin

You think Thiefnibu will win without Christian vote?remember 3 Muslims are fighting for Muslim votes.
Thiefnibu will come a distance 4th behind kwankwanso

Time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Obi Selfishly Attempting To Cause Civil War / Lagosians Invade Lagoons …why We Live In Water – Squatters / video of Abia State House Of Ngozi Iweala ,where The Child Wedding Took Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.