Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Made 200k In One Month And How You Can Make Yours Too. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Made 200k In One Month And How You Can Make Yours Too. (714 Views)

How I Made 200k Weekly With My Smartphone Online / Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made 200k In One Month And How You Can Make Yours Too. by Nickben123: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Are you a 9-5 worker looking for an extra source of income? Or probably you have a little capital which you intend to use in starting a business but don’t know what business to start that will bring back high returns? Hear me out for a sec.

With the way the Nigerian economy is going, everything is becoming more difficult by the day. The price of every goods and services are rising at an alarming rate. The low amount of job opportunities. Even the ones with a job aren’t getting paid well enough.

All these are affecting one’s cost of living. Even with a job, one is still not safe or secured. The salary isn’t meeting up to one’s needs. For someone with a lot of responsibilities, it is near impossible to meet up with his/her responsibility demands due to the poor salary standards in our country.

Having to cater for yourself and provide for your family, achieving your goals and acquiring items you desire seems near impossible. Everything just feels out of place. May God help us.

Now the only way out of all these is starting a business. Unfortunately most businesses fail along the road or even worse, some businesses require a huge amount of capital to start, which isn’t possible for an average Nigerian. All these make me wonder if we were ever meant to have or enjoy a good lifestyle in this country!

However, there might be a way around all these. As someone who has experienced a lot of difficulties and hardship because of how Nigeria is, I took it upon myself to find a means out of this rat race.

To the best of my knowledge, the internet is the only way out of the miseries we are facing in this country. I went ahead to find a way to start earning some cash on the internet.

Unfortunately, I tried a lot of things and I failed many times over, some I even got scammed. As we all know, MMM no dey finish for naija.

However, that didn’t stop me. I have seen people do it. I have seen legitimate incomes made on the internet. I just couldn’t give up. I kept on trying for months.

Lo and behold, the heavens smiled on me! After all my losses and failures, I discovered a legitimate online business model that pays as much as N100,000 to N500,000 in a month. Due to my past experiences with online activities, I was skeptical at first.

However, I still went ahead to do some research about it and I found out the business model was legit. This is something that has been paying people in the United States and other foreign countries and it is also possible here in Nigeria, some people are already earning from it.

According to research , this business model generates over N163 Million in a year for many Nigerians who are into it, and it is expected to generate more by the end of this year. Although, like any other business it requires a certain amount of seriousness and effort to get started. Unlike other brick and mortar businesses, this one allows you to work for just about 1-2 hrs using just your smartphone and internet connection.

Please note, this is not a “Get Rich Quick” scheme or any of those your “Pay N100K and Get N500K” type of business. This is real business.

I started this business and within a few months, I was already earning ten times the salary of an average Nigerian, in a month. I have started training others too and we’re making good progress.

This is something I would recommend for anyone looking for an extra source of income to cover up their needs and create a better living for themselves.

To support those who are interested, I have a FREE VIDEO that teaches everything about this business, how to get started and scale up to N200K/monthly as a beginner. This video is not going to be free for long and I’m only giving it out to the first 50 people.

To know more about this business model and how to get started, Dm me 07012810003 to get the FREE VIDEO now!!!
Re: I Made 200k In One Month And How You Can Make Yours Too. by Nickben123: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
If you think making money online is not possible, you should change your mindset. Let me cut small soap for you.

If you have been looking for legit ways to stop being broke and you have not found

If you have an amazing desire to live above the average and enjoy life

If you are tired of the Nigerian economy and want to create your own economy yourself

Then pay attention to this!!!

I am about to show you a BUSINESS SECRET that can help you stop being broke and help you dine with the kings and queens

This strategy works for everyone, and can work for you too, even if:

✅ You have little or no experience about selling online.

✅ You don't have a laptop (your smartphone is ok)

✅ You are new to the online space and are confused about how the whole online money thing works.

If you are wondering why I am sure about this business model anyone can start online in Nigeria, it's because I have made my own thousands from it.

And here is how you start this simple side hustle and start earning as soon as possible?

STEP 1: Locate and join a platform where these top experts have listed their high-value digital products.

STEP 2: Choose a HOT Product to RECOMMEND to people who need it.

STEP 3: Get access to an Effective Online Selling System that SELLS the HOT product 24/7.

But, It is important to have access to an effective online selling system...a system that doesn't require guesswork.

This makes the selling possible even for newbies who have never sold anything online.

But you might be asking yourself where you can locate these products and how exactly do you create an effective online system that will sell the HOT products especially when you've probably never recommended any digital product before?

That's where I can help.

I have a NEW detailed video training put together for you that explains the 3 steps described earlier.

This video training explains how to start this side hustle and become successful at it.
Contact me to learn more and to get the Free Video

Re: I Made 200k In One Month And How You Can Make Yours Too. by Nickben123: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2022
If making at least 300k monthly online legitimately, isn't something you would like to know about,
then kindly scroll over to the next post or video on your timeline...
But if it is,
then skipping this post is not a good idea at all.
Hey,
My name is Egade Nicholas
I have had so many emails and messages from beginners asking me to reveal my best kept secret business model that I use in earning money online.
And yes, they only want something legit.
something genuine...
something that has truly proven to work very well.
I finally made out time to answer this and help them.
In the last couple of months, my core passion has been showing people how my mobile phone has turned to my workplace.
and how it has helped me in banking at least 300k monthly through a simple business model....
It's also very exciting how total beginners have also joined me in doing the same and achieving same results.
If you ever click on the next page,
you will find out more about this business model that I use and teach.
Basically,
it involves selling other people's products and receiving a commission for it.
I don't create these products.
And these products are sold strictly online so that I don't have to be present physically to do it.
Also, I don't have to worry about delivery, customer service or recruiting anyone.
The products are usually products that help people in solving problems in different areas.
Follow me here.
You Just Simply select and RECOMMEND a high-value digital product from a Top Expert in any field of knowledge and earn a commission for doing so.
You can recommend these digital products in various market industries such as:
Travel
Finance
Business
Health
Information Publishing
Ecommerce
Social Media Advertising
Etc...
This is just the simplest side business anyone can start WITHOUT technical skills or experience....
I want to share more about this simple business model to a limited number of interested persons. I will give free video that explains this business model and how you can get started and earn.
The video would not be up for long. Send a Dm to get the free video now!!!

(1) (Reply)

I New On Nairaland / Stop Irrelevant Posting / Project Management Professional Exam Prep Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.