Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past (9004 Views)

Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba / President Buhari: Insecurity Hindering My Plans For Nigeria / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Meksumnoiz(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2022
see this one,if i forget my left hand for ur face,it will soon become the thing of the past.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Love48(f): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2022
U are the genesis of this problem we d the of Nigeria pray Dat as u r stepping down u should step down with ur problems E. G insecurity & hight cost of commodit not jus inseurity
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by internet: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by victorazy(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2022
SURE!!!

OBIDATTI is coming.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Babaken(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Tell that to your zombies.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by d142475: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2022
The same Buarhi that approved AK-47s for as security outfit in Katsina and denied same to Amotekun and Benue security outfit, though they all face the same challenge of marauding fulani herdsmen? When will the South, particularly the Southwest, wake up?
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Ubanz: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2022
That has been your national anthem since 2014. I will fight insecurity,I will fight quarruption.
Oga, you have been backsliding,now u are marking time. You have never moved an inch forward.
Do make u commot make other'Tenants enter aso rock.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by iamsolasoul(f): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Make dem freeze the spending account make we see how it feels to control spending
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Godson32(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Buhari is a joke and APC are jokers
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by chatinent: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Buhari is like Eden's curse.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Codes151(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Smh.

Oga. E don do Abeg
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Anticrime77: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Snitch24:
i really wish i can get a one on one discussion with the entire team advising the old man
he clearly knows nothing about the affairs of this country

Person wey i fit punch
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Lee213: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Yes but not under your watch.....failure
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Mrklemo(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2022
BS
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by NaijaCover(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Belbad(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2022
You did not do anything about for over seven years,now that it is almost time for you to leave office you are talking about a problem that has been giving us issues for a long time... Who else thinks this guy is a clone? Figure head idiot.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by F117nighthawk: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Story we have been hearing since 2015,
OGA at the top, TALK IS CHEAP, u had told us u are tired and u have done your best. 2023 is close by to say good bye
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Billygee2u: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2022
JASONjnr:
He said this in 2015 and he's repeating it when he's having few months to leave office....And you want me to vote this party that breed a man like this and a man that will be worse than this....
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Belbad(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2022
I don't think this guy is even knows about the affairs of this country.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Livingshadow: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
I must rule I must rule, shebi u don rule for 8 yrs now . So wetin we gain ? ... Now another of ur kind don dey sing d same song " it's my turn to rule it's my turn to rule. Nigerians , let's vote these ancestors back to their home to rest
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by imagrg(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin grin

I laugh in vernacular!

We all know say na lie.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2022
Really? Amen ooo
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Switruth: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2022
The President’s handlers are not telling him that he’ll be leaving next year. Why?
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by jamace(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Oxb90:
Na today? This music is stale.
GBAM

Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Skodiswayze(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

This man wasted money in building railway only for bandits to be stealing the tracks and bombing it, this man doesn't have sense at all! I pray we don't have a zombie president like him ever again! angry

Main reason you should tell your friends and families to vote a presidential candidate that is agile and knowledgeable, not these old clowns undecided
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Selfmotivated: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/insecurity-will-soon-be-a-thing-of-the-past-buhari
Flash back to 2017 if I guess correctly when Bubu said that the terrorists had been technically defeated same lies roaming in the air again.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Rapture4real(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Exactly immediately after you hand over. We all know you're behind it. God will judge you and your generation unborn for putting Nigeria in this terrible condition.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by chingymingy: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
God please no let Sai Baba make insecurity a way of life in Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by emmyxtacy: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Foolish talk from a foolish man. What has been preventing you from stopping it all these while
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Bowwow11(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/insecurity-will-soon-be-a-thing-of-the-past-buhari
another lies from a pit of hell coming from a failed leader.
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by brainhgeek(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
An old PDP hymn turned APC's Anthem
Re: Buhari: Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Honestfrend: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Usless man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? / Agreements Whose Instruments Of Ratification Were Signed By Buhari / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.