Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. (828 Views)

i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by atheistandproud(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by Chaos14temp: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
atheistandproud:
And other lies...

grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10oclPFVYSw
I all most thought you've started affilate marketing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by atheistandproud(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14temp:

grin grin grin

Lol no.
Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by chariisGRACE(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14temp:

I taught it was another way to sell a book you didn't write.
grin grin
Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by atheistandproud(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2022
chariisGRACE:

I taught it was another way to sell a book you didn't write.
grin grin

Lmao
Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by Azurevermillion: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2022
The Kain data wey I burn on top this lies no be here.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by atheistandproud(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Azurevermillion:
The Kain data wey I burn on top this lies no be here.

Sorry boss
Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
i though you want to teach me how to sell 1000 books without knowing who wrote it

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Affiliate marketing and content writer them.
Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by atheistandproud(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
Affiliate marketing and content writer them.

Lol vawulence no good oh
Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by Zimri(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shoes come in sizes so do affiliate marketers and the bad actors who don't actually make money off what they're advertising but off you, off your gullibility! SMH undecided

There is no fast game to hunt in the real sense. You're sadly the meat grin. For you to make real money off anything, it requires that you understand the principles and intricacies, this could take a long time except you're lucky in cases like crypto but I can assure that you'll learn more lessons that will establish the fact that your quick luck was far less important than understanding the basics. Whether crypto, YouTube or AFL marketing it takes real time to start making cool money but for you to have a worthwhile ride not smooth, you need to understand the terrain and things are get done.
People go as far selling crypto testnets to people as real tokens make real money and leaving the noob in desert by blocking them. You need to post a handful of reasonable videos on YouTube to get seen it's not a rocket science.

The real challenge comes in when you start asking these folks real questions they bombard you screenshots of payments and videos of testimonies without really answering the question. There is so much to say!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by kingsonJR(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bro, no guck am o. I was someone like you before a good smaritian here called chuksbaby created a thread here before moving us to telegram. It's not heresay, I personally have made close to a million online but mainly paid surveys, and affiliate marketing works too, just that those who knows it well don't teach as they fear it will cast. What I noticed about all this online stuff is you will find your path, so far you believe its real, bro people are making shits of dolls monthly online..cheers
Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by Zimri(m): 5:41am On Sep 26, 2022
kingsonJR:
Bro, no guck am o. I was someone like you before a good smaritian here called chuksbaby created a thread here before moving us to telegram. It's not heresay, I personally have made close to a million online but mainly paid surveys, and affiliate marketing works too, just that those who knows it well don't teach as they fear it will cast. What I noticed about all this online stuff is you will find your path, so far you believe its real, bro people are making shits of dolls monthly online..cheers

grin

Congratulations, but you seem to understood his point by half. "People"

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phone With Data? Lemme Teach You How To Make Money Online. by atheistandproud(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Zimri:

grin

Congratulations, but you seem to understood his point by half. "People"

Comprehension skills are not really up there boss. People hear the first sentence and switch immediately into defensive mode.

I very clearly stated that people can make money but it's not the way it is being portrayed.

Let's be honest, if the average Nigerian knows the way to a money tree, he/she will gate keep it. They won't openly share that knowledge with the public.

So whenever someone openly advertises a "money-making" opportunity, I know it's a scam of some sort.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / Please, Recommend Me A Phone / The New Iphone From Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.