Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound (988 Views)

Stabilizer 5500VA Supermaster Original For Sale / Best Servo Automatic Voltage Stabilizer In Nigeria / 5000 Watts Century Stabilizer - SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound by Babysho(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some days back, the current went low all of a sudden. I use my stabilizer for my AC but ever since the low current, the stabilizer has been making a ‘tak tak’ sound and sometimes it powers the AC for some minutes before the stabilizer goes off and on severally.
Today, it’ll not even start the AC at all and it’s reading only input…no output at all.

I’m so confused. I don’t even know where to go with it. What could be wrong please
Re: Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound by VeryWickedMan: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Its a bomb. Run!!

1 Like

Re: Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound by WVTech: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
I can help you take a look at it if you stay around Ajah.
Re: Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound by noobody(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Its a bomb. Run!!

Lol
Re: Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound by noobody(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Babysho:
Some days back, the current went low all of a sudden. I use my stabilizer for my AC but ever since the low current, the stabilizer has been making a ‘tak tak’ sound and sometimes it powers the AC for some minutes before the stabilizer goes off and on severally.
Today, it’ll not even start the AC at all and it’s reading only input…no output at all

I’m so confused. I don’t even know where to go with it. What could be wrong please

As regards that,no fear at all,
Take it to a TV repair person in your area,better still if you have someone who fixes stabs and the like,
It's an easy fix,shouldn't cost you more than 1k,but they like to cash out on most,it would be opened and fixed.
Re: Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound by showafrica(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Babysho:
Today, it’ll not even start the AC at all and it’s reading only input…no output at all.

Must be century stabilizer

1 Like

Re: Stabilizer Making A Tak Tak Sound by Babysho(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2022
noobody:

As regards that,no fear at all,
Take it to a TV repair person in your area,better still if you have someone who fixes stabs and the like,
It's an easy fix,shouldn't cost you more than 1k,but they like to cash out on most,it would be opened and fixed.

Oh okay. Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Core I5 Acer@120k / Brand New 14dbi Wireless Client Radios / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.