Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ (327 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2022
The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ

Adeze Ojukwu

This scripture is an eschatological verse. It also contains truths, significant & relevant to present circumstances. Indeed "the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ."

https://twitter.com/OjukwuAdeze/status/1573828423554068481?s=20&t=uUL64kg1-22_XW9u0xDe9A

Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2022
JesusChristLord:

Adeze Ojukwu

This scripture is an eschatological verse. It also contains truths, significant & relevant to present circumstances. Indeed "the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ."
This is to take place after not before Jesus Christ returns, as John, the writer made clear. So what is of relevance to present circumstances particularly when one is yet to successfully conclude one's race here in this life - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 undecided
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 3:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Choose your lot. It is a free world. Scriptures can have diverse interpretations. Be blest
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by Kobojunkie: 3:53am On Sep 25, 2022
JesusChristLord:
Choose your lot. It is a free world. Scriptures can have diverse interpretations. Be blest
If scripture has diverse interpretations as you claim that it cannot be considered TRUE anymore, but instead a bunch of meaningless LIES. undecided

TRUTH only ever has one meaning... all other meanings are LIES. undecided
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 4:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Let your language display the love, gentleness and humility of Christ please. That is if you are a believer.
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 4:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Please post your own messages. Free this thread from toxicities.
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 4:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Let thy kingdom come Oh Lord

Let thy will be done!!!

I pray that our world will become a mini heaven and God's world filled only with his word and works in Jesus name

Oh with God nothing shall be impossible. Yes sir!!! Loud it until the world reverberates with God's glory, knowledge and honour.
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Sep 25, 2022
JesusChristLord:
Let thy kingdom come Oh Lord, Let thy will be done!!!
I pray that our world will become a mini heaven and God's world filled only with his word and works in Jesus name
Oh with God nothing shall be impossible. Yes sir!!! Loud it until the world reverberates with God's glory, knowledge and honour.
What you ask for will not happen in your lifetime, this since Jesus Christ made it clear it will not, over 2000 years ago. So of what use is this ask that is against the Will of God? undecided

Understanding Logical Truth
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 4:23am On Sep 25, 2022
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

See the above scripture. When did Jesus say it. He was still in the world, but he said," I am no longer in the world."

Berean Christians searched the scriptures in order to be effective witnesses of Christ.

That is why there is Logos and Rhema in the word of God. This is the day of the Lord. Rejoice and be glad. Glory Jesus and shun needless debates that lead to conflicts. Shalom
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Is that your business. Are u God. Did you crest the world. Please run your race and don't play God.

Stop attacking the word and work of God. The Lord frowns at it.

It is not your duty to interpret the prayers and dreams of people. You will be contending with the Holy Spirit.

Go and read about Enoch, Noah and Elijah and how they were different fr their generations.

Kobojunkie:
What you ask for will not happen in your lifetime, this since Jesus Christ made it clear it will not, over 2000 years ago. So of what use is this ask that is against the Will of God? undecided

Understanding Logical Truth
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by Kobojunkie: 4:33am On Sep 25, 2022
JesusChristLord:
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
See the above scripture. When did Jesus say it. He was still in the world, but he said," I am no longer in the world."
Berean Christians searched the scriptures in order to be effective witnesses of Christ.
That is why there is Logos and Rhema in the word of God. This is the day of the Lord. Rejoice and be glad. Glory Jesus and shun needless debates that lead to conflicts. Shalom
Try to pay attention to context when reading from scripture so you clearly comprehend the TRUTH OF GOD as indicated in the message. undecided
6 “I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word.
7 Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you.
8 For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me.
9. I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours.
10 All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them.
11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.
12 While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
13 But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15 I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one.[a]
16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.
18 As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.
19 And for their sake I consecrate myself,[c] that they also may be sanctified[d] in truth. - John 17 vs 6 - 19
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Sep 25, 2022
JesusChristLord:
1. Is that your business. Are u God. Did you crest the world. Please run your race and don't play God. Stop attacking the word and work of God. The Lord frowns at it.

2. It is not your duty to interpret the prayers and dreams of people. You will be contending with the Holy Spirit. Go and read about Enoch, Noah and Elijah and how they were different fr their generations.
1. I can't attack the work of God. I can only point out those doctrines that pretend to be of God but are instead born of lies. undecided

2. Scripture is written by men in human language and so requires no interpretation given it is written to be digested by even laymen. The one you call the Holy Spirit, who is in fact the Spirit of Truth, the same one who lived inside of Jesus Christ can not tell you that which is not of Jesus Christ, to begin with. undecided
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by dattaswami1: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2022
JesusChristLord:

Adeze Ojukwu
..22_XW9u0xDe9A

The statement of Jesus has two meanings:

(i) The first is that every soul is ruled by God, but the Human Incarnation is very close to God since God lives in the Human Incarnation. It is like the palace of a king is very close to the king. But the palace is also located within the kingdom. In fact, it is the most important part of the kingdom and all the rules of the country are finalized by the king in the palace itself. This means that the palace is the real kingdom.

(ii) The second meaning is that the term ‘Kingdom of God’ does not mean a political government in a physical sense. But it is an invisible government that exists within the physical kingdom, pervading all over the kingdom. If one wins a case in a human court through false means, the court of God existing within and above the human court punishes the sinner at the proper time, surpassing the human court. Hence, the administration of God is invisible existing within this world itself and it is the ultimate. Hence, Jesus said that the kingdom of God is amidst human beings.
-By Shri Datta Swami

www.universal-spirituality.org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by paxonel(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2022
If this is true, where then is the place of rapture that teaches that people will be raptured away from the world.

If people are raptured away from the world how then is the kingdom of the world become the kingdom of God?
Re: The Kingdom Of The World Has Become The Kingdom Of Our Lord And Of His Christ by JesusChristLord: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Praise God

90 views and counting.

To God be the glory.

Father continue to spread your word and work across the world, till the gospel reaches every one.

Keep us protected from every for and avenger, as well as from needless debates and genealogies that are unprofitable.

Help us to look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, because we are saved by grace alone and we know in part. But later we will know as we are known in Jesus name.

Today as we behold the image of the Lord, as in a mirror, we are being transformed into the same image, as by the Spirit. Praise God.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To MFM Prayer City From Lekki / Catholic Priest Refuses To Give Communion To Parishioners Without PVC (video) / There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.