Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Are The Wrong Things You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Wrong Things You Do? (437 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / Don't Be A Slave To The Wrong Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by jeromestarks: 2:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Please mention some of the things you know you do that are wrong and the Holy Spirit will help you overcome them.

Mine: I get angry quickly. I have a spiteful nature. And I can keep malice for seven years without remorse.

Happy Sunday!
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Louis V from head to toe,I'm looking like a Scammer
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2022
how will holy spirit do that?
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by jeromestarks: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
how will holy spirit do that?
That's not the question. The question is, are you ready to admit the wrong things you do?
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by nightfox01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
OP e be like say we be brother for that malice but GOD will help us overcome the secret is not to look at man but GOD cos if you look at betrayal and people character you will beef everybody for your life #stayblessed
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by jeromestarks: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
nightfox01:
OP e be like say we be brother for that malice but GOD will help us overcome the secret is not to look at man but GOD cos if you look at betrayal and people character you will beef everybody for your life #stayblessed
Thank you brother.
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by Exmilitant(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
There is no such thing as good or evil. Our thinking makes it so. cool cool
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by jeromestarks: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Exmilitant:
There is no such thing as good or evil. Our thinking makes it so. cool cool
Can you wake up one morning and kill your mother using blunt cutlass?
Re: What Are The Wrong Things You Do? by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
Please mention some of the things you know you do that are wrong and the Holy Spirit will help you overcome them.
Mine: I get angry quickly. I have a spiteful nature. And I can keep malice for seven years without remorse.
Happy Sunday!
In John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15, Jesus Christ explained that the following are instead what the Helper, the Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit would carry out in relations to Him and His followers.

a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment in Jesus Christ.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
g. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ.
So, care to explain to us exactly what aspect of Jesus Christ's teachings regarding the Holy Spirit connects to that which you claim of the Holy Spirit there? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Things You Will Encounter If You Miss The Rapture / Finally! Pastor Kumuyi Explains His Stance On Dancing In Church / "We Will Kill You" American Christian Threatened For Preaching In Israel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.